James McAvoy Jets Outta LAX

James McAvoy Jets Outta LAX

James McAvoy rocks the argyle-sweater-and-denim combination while departing from LAX airport in Los Angeles on Monday with wife Anne Marie Duff.

The couple attended the Oscars the day before. Out of seven Oscar nominations, McAvoy‘s latest film, Atonement, picked up just one win — Best Music (Score).

And James actually has another movie coming out this Friday called Penelope, costarring Reese Witherspoon and Christina Ricci. He plays the lovable rogue Max, who helps Penelope (Ricci) come to terms with having to live with her snout.

10+ pictures inside of James McAvoy jetting outta LAX…

james mcavoy lax 01

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

In certain pictures he looks so much like Tobey Maguire.

He was so hot in Last King of Scotland – wow

I have a huge crush on him–Last King did it!

Polish_girl @ 02/26/2008 at 3:54 pm

I love him – he is a great actor and I really like it when he speaks with his scottish accent!

OK his wife is seriously the luckiest lady. Married to him would be bliss. James is wonderful, him and his wife are very cute together.

He’s s hot. You go boy!

Me love some scots :lol: He’s rocks what he’s wearing!

justa mia @ 02/26/2008 at 4:20 pm

Great actor plus has a Scottish accent. What’s not to like? He says so much with his facial expressions. He shoulda been nominated for Atonement…not Keira who was okay but not great like James was. But he’s young. He’ll have his Oscar soon enough.

Best Score was the ONLY Oscar I cared about this year…I really wanted Atonement to win that one cos the score is just divine! It was my favourite part of the film, lol!

aunt lovie @ 02/26/2008 at 7:24 pm

JARED…THANK YOU ..FINALLY, SOME COOL PICTURES OF JAMES MCAVOY. BELIEVE ME,HE IS THE NEXT BRAD PITT, I CAN FEEL IT IN MY BONES. EVEN ANGELINA JOLIE LIKES HIM! I SURE HOPE SO BECAUSE HE IS SO CUTE AND SO GENUINE AND FUNNY!! VERY HUMBLE AND DOWN TO EARTH. I WISH HIM MUCH BLESSINGS.

thatgirlxo12 @ 02/26/2008 at 9:22 pm

I heart him! Keep posting more Jared. I love this oh so gorgeous man! haha

Just to show what an excellent and charismactic actor he is, you can’t help but swoon for his characters in both “Rory O’Shea was Here” and “Last King of Scotland” despite him playing a complete selfish jerk in both film. Nevertheless, I want to have his children!

Wow, this guy is certainly a rising star! In a very short time period he’s co-starred with four of the biggest names in Hollywood: Anne Hathaway (I loved Becoming Jane, he was so hot), Keira Knightly, Angelina Jolie and Reese Whitherspoon. He’s better than Brad Pitt! Hot hot guy.

Damn hes soo HOT
he could have a better looking wife though, lol

He’s HOT… luv him!!!

wow! It’s sooo bad he didn’t received an oscar nomination. Though I expect him to not win it but he should had been nominated at least.

sinantrinity @ 02/27/2008 at 7:55 am

it`s my first time to see james` candid` `

he looks so cute` `
love him so much so much so much so much………..

Thanks JRod for writing about my man, James! =D

Ohhh James! I love him!

GORGEOUS argyle, gorgeous man – yum :D
Thanks for posting, Jared ;)

JAMES IS SO CUTE! LOVE THE OUTFIT! LOVE THE ACCENT 2! BUT WHY CAN’T YOU MARRY ME? I’M ONLY A COUPLE YEARS YOUNGER THAN YOU. MARRY ME, NOT her PLEASE! WATCHED penelope AND becoming jane LOVED BOTH OF EM! LOVE YOU!

james is sooooooooooo CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THATS ALL!

James fan @ 04/14/2008 at 1:27 pm

Fantastic actor!!!!

Mac not PC @ 04/15/2008 at 4:32 pm

Fantastic actor
Looking fwd to more of his films

Buzzlightyear @ 04/19/2008 at 4:01 am

In certain pictures, he looks a lot like Gregory Smith (The Patriot, “Everwood”).

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All