Rihanna & Chris Brown are Pool Pals

Rihanna & Chris Brown are Pool Pals

Rihanna and Chris Brown share a romantic weekend in Jamaica together.

The R&B superstar couple got in the pool after a leisurely lunch at the Hilton Kingston Hotel. A source spied the pair kissing and playfully splashing around.

Rihanna, 20, and Chris Brown, 18, have matching star tattoos on their necks, which they both got in January.

RiRi has denied her relationship with Chris on a radio talk show, saying, “Are you serious? That is funny to me, he’s about 10. He’s like a brother to me. I don’t see him like that at all. I wouldn’t rule out dating a younger guy though.”

chris brown rihanna pool pals 01

• Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

sternenfaenger @ 02/26/2008 at 6:45 pm

ok, let them be!

scandalous! =)

omg they kind of do make a cute couple im so happy 4 them!!

After Jay-Z, she definitely shágged Chris Brown, too.

I’m jealous

LOL EAT YOUR WORDS RIHANNA!

Studmuffincrazy4_LIFE @ 02/26/2008 at 6:51 pm

ohhh sooo cool
my best friend will soo freak she loves him

chris brown is a pimp! she’s way hotter than him. but he is cute

chris brown is soooo doofy

vanessahudgensfan @ 02/26/2008 at 6:56 pm

like a brother? yeah, right.. well,, seems to me she’s playing pool games with li’l chris.. l.o.l.

sweet kisses @ 02/26/2008 at 6:58 pm

I dont do that with my brother but whatevs RiRi.

AshnaheartsZac @ 02/26/2008 at 6:59 pm

HOT!

The fact that I find this interesting is a testament to how pathetic I’ve become.

Oh well at least I got company with you ppl ;P

Aww they are cute! I prefer him with Jordin Sparks tho!

xx-stella-xx @ 02/26/2008 at 7:02 pm

1st!!! wow lol. But yea omg i didnt kno they were goin out???

xx-stella-xx @ 02/26/2008 at 7:03 pm

dam i wasnt 1st

Jenn i agree

awwwwwwww they r a cute couple!!
i love Channa!!!!!
lol made that up!!!

parisgirl @ 02/26/2008 at 7:08 pm

lmao @ #14

I may be the only one but I’m still not convinced those 2 are a item
*shrugs*

Wow, if i did that with my brother it would be called incest. EW!

scrapzboo @ 02/26/2008 at 7:18 pm

I love them 2 2getha. I already heard about them an didn’t pay ne mind. Bt now I see pics of them 2getha, an I still dnt pay ne mind. Gud luk 2 them!! BAK OFF HATERS! Lol j/k bt yea…

i didn’t even know they were dating and j.w. shut your mouth you rascist pig

wow, this is proof that Rihanna ate all her words up! Wonder what Chris thinks about this. Anyhow, I gotta say though, they make a cute couple :D

twice in one day? enough of this ugly chick!

wow thanks for the exclusive photos… justjared rocks.

RIHANNA IS SUCH A BUTTAFACE

which one’s the guy? Rihanna’s looking butch lately. :0(

this must be one of those Angelina Jolie with her brother type relationships then oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh just kidding it was there so I had to say it rotflmao

ENOUGH ALREADY @ 02/26/2008 at 7:24 pm

ENOUGH OF THIS HOE!

J.W's mom @ 02/26/2008 at 7:28 pm

In case you wanted to know what J.W looks like here he is on youtube:

Her big forehead is so ugly

J.W's Mom @ 02/26/2008 at 7:33 pm

Actually this is a more acurate picture of J.W.

He makes me so proude, his mug was actually was made into a screen saver

Studmuffincrazy4_LIFE @ 02/26/2008 at 7:33 pm

their couple name would be Chrisanna

[☆ A m y☆] @ 02/26/2008 at 7:34 pm

She’s a man-face.

tacky looking tranny.

what does she do?!?

This chick is ugly. I’ve never understood her appeal.

Put some more clothes on, woman!

$2.00 hoe. Jay-Z didnt even want her. lady get with the times, you fug crack head.

Well! I guess Little Brother changed her mind. :-) Nothing like a woman who is a challenge. Rihanna certainly enjoying her youth, as she should! She’ll have plenty to smile about in the nursing home when she’s an old lady.

i thought they were already together

Looks like two men in love. Good for them!

why does she say hes about 10 when hes only 2 years younger
N why would she do dirrty things with her 10 yr old ‘brother’ in a pool
in a bikini. scannndalousss!!

YUCK@THAT BIG UGLY MOLE ON HER BACK

she’s not smiling, she’s grimacing in pain. LMFAO!

She’s a nobody that’s getting old and ugly..

they make a hot couple but Chris should watch out for RiRi because she is a “murderer”.( cheater)

Anyway but all the fame is getting to her and she is beginng to annoy me. Why lie about it? just don’t say anything but dont make up dumb stories for us to buy.so Annoying.

she can’t sing and her youtube of her singing Hero at her highschool talent show before she made it big shows us that. I gues ssome people really are just lucky.

beyonce-stan @ 02/26/2008 at 8:02 pm

the look really cute together…*SIGH*

hard candy @ 02/26/2008 at 8:07 pm

Is that Rihanna? I thought Chris was making out with his pool boy…

They are cute! She can stop denying it now, lol.

Wow it’s two years. Not a big deal. She’s going on like she’s so grown at just 20. The only thing big on her is her HUGE forehead.

He should date Jordin Sparks. Unless she doesn’t wanna have anything to do with him.

Not only is she older than him, but she’s taller! I find it weird when the woman is taller than her man.

thay are very cute together

He’s prettier than her

luv vanessa @ 02/26/2008 at 8:18 pm

who even knows wats up with who celebs are dating these days…

Omfg…annoyin *****!! i rly think i could stick my fist in her nose and project some good movie on her forehead!!! she should retire … nobody would miss her ****** annoyin voice …untalented midget!!!

She’s boring and tasteless…I’d call it a mess

Well, she’s lucky she can land a man with that big forehead and huge nostrils.

RIHANNA, GO AWAY YOU UGLY BALDING *****!

I kind of really love both of them, but together I don’t know.

He like a “brother” who wants to sleep with his “sister”

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! @ 02/26/2008 at 9:02 pm

awww…. i think theyre CUTE together..=]]
lol kinda seems like ZANESSA huh??
hahaha….. wonder went theyll ADMIT… only time wil TELL…=]

they look cute 2gether

ooo she is mean …
is not that young …
they are cute together anyway

ooo she is mean …
is not that young …
they are cute together anyway

DIGUISTING!!!! EWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO TO HELL u CHRIS!!!
AND Rihanna, prepared for your tour, big inmatured girl in 20s.
That kind of guy really eww…!!
And to chris, if u like milf girls, go to nxt middle age women.
I would take umbrella & knock u up.

ooo she is mean …
they are cute together anyway

EEWWWW!!! That’s disguisting!!!
Chris u can go to hell..!!!
And Rihanna, u are inmature 20s who doesn’t know
how to pick a real guy…
And Chris if u like milf, go to the middle age women..won’t cha?
Should i beat u up with UM-BRE-LLA? U SICK people that need some help..!!! Feel like throwing up when i saw this picture!!

PS: I Guess Beyonce much better having more mature GUY Like JayZ.
Beside achually Rihanna want to make Jay Z Jealousy. Anybody knows between Her & Jay Z @ the grammy last few weeks..when Jayz kind seems scared cause Beyonce was there when Rihanna pull Jay & Jay pull a sad face.

Here's The Deal @ 02/26/2008 at 9:52 pm

Jughed @ 02/26/2008 at 7:36 pm This chick is ugly. I’ve never understood her appeal.

Put some more clothes on, woman!
_____________________________________________

Lmao, yeah, put some more clothes on in the pool? I swear, people can be so stupid sometimes.

they claimed that they were ‘kissing’ why didn’t they get that pic?

They look awesome together.

I thought she was with Josh Hartnett im lost…….

HEY I FOUND A WAY IN WHICH YOU CAN TRAVEL FOR LESS AND GET A TAX WRITE OFF FOR EVERY FLIGHT YOU TAKE ??

INTERESTED?? CLICK ON LINK ABOVE

rihanna is one crusty *****. chris brown is so ******* hot…wayyy toooo good for her!

OMg ……..ShE s0 uGlY FoR HiiM……..EwW UgLy aSS TrIx

ewwww.
gross.

The Real Deal @ 02/26/2008 at 10:49 pm

Here’s The Deal @ 02/26/2008 at 9:52 pm

_____________________________________________

I Totally Agree – YOU are STUPID. Hoe-anna looks awful in a bikini and should put on some clothes and stop scaring ppl!

Buttaface rihanna @ 02/26/2008 at 10:53 pm

She looks like a dude with t–i–t—s.

id love to glue bangs to her huge forehead

Pop Fiction

• CHAOS IS COMING. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD ARMAGEDDON.  RESISTANCE FUTILE.  POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD HAS LOST ITS MIND. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD IS A GAME. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

• HOLLYWOOD WILL HAVE ITS REVENGE. POP FICTION.  MARCH 9.  E!  THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

I can’t stand this no talent alien looking fat kneed wish she was Beyonce big headed b1tch :-)

rihanna needs to get a facelift

i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna, i hate rihanna!!!

Rihanna Sucks @ 02/26/2008 at 11:10 pm

There’ s way too much Rihanna here. She’s nothing but a s-lut dressing billy goat sounding non dancing waste of radio air time.

She is so ugly….

Rain Blocker Head @ 02/26/2008 at 11:15 pm

Why get under her umbrella..ella..ella..when her fore-head can shield you.

Pancake make up, no talent, copies Bey,go away. Leave JZ alone.

I’ve seen her up close in fotos and she has acne &acne scars and spots in her face,so she needs heavy make up.thank goodness it’s available.

This is the biggest no talent on the scene today! Make her go away!!!!!!!!!!

oh how cute love them both

A Logical Person @ 02/26/2008 at 11:53 pm

That’s what you’re supposed to say when you are trying to keep your relationship private and just between the two of you.

Doesn’t work when you in the movie or music industry. Can’t keep any relationship a secret.

i never suspected this!
they look cute but which ‘sister’ would **** her ’10 year old brother’?
can someone answer that question 4 me!

Thats kind of messed up that they lied about it. But, I guess Chris didn’t want to lose some of his fans because thats how he gets paid. And it’s funny how they decided to go public with it AFTER the tour ended. Chris didn’t wanna lose that money…VERY SMART OF YOU CHRIS!

they kinda look cute

they look very cute together you gotta love young love

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rightt…..They are SOOO not dating?

They are so cute together.

fcuk fcuk fcuk fcuk fcuk chris brown he is not cute why she loves him ?!!!

joneblaze @ 02/27/2008 at 5:20 am

Always funny when celebs deny stuff and then boom tons of pics and vids

AWWWW i lov RiRi and Chris they are a perfect couple
shut up rihanna haters!!!!! SHE RULEZ

Wow, really intelligents comments all around.

I LOVE THIS COUPLE!

Yall are such haters, they look so cute together and she doesnt look butch. shes one if not the hottest young stars in hollywood.so stop hating and congratulate:) chris brown is so f**king sexy!

chrisbrownfan! @ 02/27/2008 at 2:51 pm

i new bou dem bt didn wna believe it cas i wnt chris bt obviously nt gna happen nd der soooooo cute 2geda!!!!i tink hez hotter den her tho bt i still tink shez soooo pretty!

THEY ARE SO FCUKING!!!! SWIMMING PARTNERS MY ASS!!

nooo i just died. ;( lol i predicted this ages ago. they had to do it.

Devin-alicia @ 02/27/2008 at 3:22 pm

Me and Chris got a divorce! How could he date that very yucky person (lol jk).I am so mad and sad. My BFF Courtney says I’m going through depression stages!

OMG I HATE THAT BIACH
GOOING OUT WITH MY
BABE CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!!!

OMG I HATE THAT BIACH GOOING OUT WITH MYBABE CHRISBROWN!!!!!!!!

everybody, prepare for that ***** furneral with ha ugly ass, she betta back the **** away from our man, kissing on the neck she let him o! that ***** gone die and i hope she read this 2

IM FINA CRY THT SUPPOSED TO BE ME SEE I CNT EVEN LISTEN TO HIM TONITE.
WERE JUS FRIENDS WERE LIYK BROTHER AND SISTA
WELL IT L00KS LYK Y0U GUYS SHARE A R00M, LMFA0
UGH Y CHRIS Y

HE MUSTA BEEN DRUNK T0 B WIT THAT BIG A** FOREHEADED LIL THING (YALL N0 IM TELLIN THE TRUTH)

Oh please!!! @ 02/27/2008 at 11:21 pm

I agree with both Jenn and Enough Already,

I’m Rihanna’d out and I think Jordin would be MUCH better for him, she seems like a sweet, fun (young- in a good way) girl…whereas Rihanna knows all that humble **** is jus for show ’til she gets that Beyonce status she’s dyin’ for…you can see she a snake in the grass, it’s all in her eyes and the way she totally flipped her image from nice Island chick to this Rocker “I prefer only white men” b/s…she’ll do anything for fame…and I’m not hatin’ on her ’cause of CB, I’m generally sick of her!

THEY ARE NOT CUTE TOGTHER THERE ARE SO MANY LIERS IN THE WORLD COME ON FIRST HE IS CUTE WITH CIARA OR ANY GIRL HE IS IN THE PICTURE WITH NOW UMBLLA CHICK LA LA EH EH EH COME ON I AGREE WITH PARISGIRL 100%

I AGREE WITH PARISGIRL

omg!!! im so tight im not a hater but chris you lied to all ur fans in u really hurt us. some of us was really in love wit you ndi would learn to look pass this little stage u goin throw for bald head chicks , but anyways do you booo everyone needs sum lovin ha

omg im tight but i still love you chris brown but riri is goin to lose sum fans

I Soooo Dont Wanna Beleive This Lol!!!!

leiilarnii @ 02/28/2008 at 2:25 am

Rhianna dat ***** makes me sick. look at da size of her forehead. im suprised she hasnt cheatd on him wit tpain cauz shes so low like a hoe. as 4 da brodacomment i c hw she likes 2 get down. and as 4 her hair she looks lyk an ellen degenerous wannabe.

chris brown is sexy. wat a waste. im speechless

ashely cinclaire @ 02/28/2008 at 2:48 am

I think Chri-hanna is better than channa… =]
But yeah, i think he looks better with Jordin Sparks too!!

gal4lebanon @ 02/28/2008 at 1:28 pm

totaly cute couple . love there voices btw. they wated to keep it secret cuz they’re probably not sure if its gonna last

shut the f*** up BB he is sexy and she is real pretty. so stop f*** ing hatin!

shut the f*** up BB stop hatin! he is sexy

LeiiLarnii @ 02/28/2008 at 4:15 pm

dammmmm chris brown could do betta den her…
wtf is Rihi???? anyhoe i hate her hair she be lookiin lyk a man…
aint nuffin stunniin bowt dat…and tellin every1 dat hez lyk a bro 2 her….and den hookiin up wif him dat shiit iis nasty….

Chrisb.'s wifey fa'sho @ 02/28/2008 at 6:39 pm

**** thats stupid **** rhianna!
they are both losing fans over this bullshit!
rhianna i hate you! your hella ugly now and chris b. babe i still love you but i am really dissapointd because you said that you wantd a regular girl and that ***** rhianna said “oh hes just like a little brother”

***** please!
bottom line rhianna is a **** && i hope u drop her chris!
if i ever see rhiana i would shoot her in her daymn face! ***** i hope you die!

Chrisb.'s wifey fa'sho @ 02/28/2008 at 6:45 pm

rhianna is a ho and i hate her… both chris && her are losing fans over this ****! chrisb. baby i love you && i hope you drop her soon cuz both of ya’ll lied sayin he was like a lil bro && boo you said you wanted a regular girl… && now cuz of rhianna you’ll prolly lose a lot of female fanz!
my girl champagne hates you now i dont tho.. u will always be my number 1… but all you girlz who think u is real chris brown fans lets get tix to the concert rislut is havin 4 the glow in the dark tour and boo that ***** off stage!

OMG YAYY! I SO CALLED THIS :D

$JESSICA$ STAR @ 02/28/2008 at 7:55 pm

i hate the idea of chris brown n rihanna getting together. Fristly, she looks too old. Secondly, Chris brown is way better than rihanna for he has class. He should date someone like Ciria, cassie or even tiffany evans. Finally, he is going loose most of his female fans because of that B……. Frist Jayz Then bow wow, neyo, Omarian now Chris Brown oh LOL

$JESSICA$ STAR @ 02/28/2008 at 8:19 pm

JORDIN SPARKS IS THE ONE FOR CHRIS. NoT COCKY fACE RIHANNA **** U ***** I LIVE IN JAMAICA COME LOOK FOR ME ***** LET ME HIT THE TATSE OUT A YU MOUTH ****. Chris u need to find some one else Has for nowI”M NOT A FAN until u find someone else

ladyeleazy @ 02/28/2008 at 8:39 pm

she says he was about 10 til he whipped it on her, then he was a grown ass man lmao

YUAHHHHHHHHHHH @ 02/28/2008 at 10:44 pm

O.M.G THEY DO MAKE A GOOD COUPLE IM SO GLAD I JUST NEW THAT MESS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN . ABOUT TIME. HIM AND RIHANNA IS SUCH A CUTE COUPLE. IM GLAD THEY GOT TOGETHER.

hAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ 02/29/2008 at 3:39 am

Insest!

Gay he deserves the best, she needs to sort her hair out!!

hAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ 02/29/2008 at 3:40 am

Insest!

He deserves the best she’s not! And she needs to sort her hair out.

i dont like rihanna…i heard about her a lot of bad things…he is famous because she is ******…whatever chris brown must to find beter girlfriend that her…

Here's The Deal @ 02/29/2008 at 2:42 pm

The Real Deal @ 02/26/2008 at 10:49 pm Here’s The Deal @ 02/26/2008 at 9:52 pm

_____________________________________________

________________________________________________

Uh, no sweetie, YOU’RE the stupid one here. I have enough common sense to know that when people go swimming, they wear bikinis and swimsuits. No one is going to go swimming with their clothes on. The poster who I was talking to told Ri to put some clothes on, which I thought was ridiculous because she’s AT A FCUKING POOL.

Btw, if Rihanna’s body is scary, then I’d hate to see what effect your fat @ss would have on people.

———————————————————————————–
Here’s the Deal, better yet, go upload some pics of your ‘fat @ass’ and we’ll let you know what we think.

I don’t find it ridiculous that someone told Rihanna to put her clothes on. I’d hate to see Star Jones in a bikini and people have said the same about her. Yeah, we all know that people wear swimsuits at the pool/beach, but it doesn’t mean they look good.

Rihanna’s stumpy legs and freakishly long torso are just not attractive. I don’t care how thin she is or if she’s at ‘AT A FCUKING POOL’…she looks better fully dressed.

shakalakaboomboom @ 02/29/2008 at 9:19 pm

eww! they’re not compatible!!

chris brown and rihanna could be doing wayy better.
puh leesee

Here's The Deal @ 02/29/2008 at 9:30 pm

^^And that fact that you don’t think it’s ridiculous is fine. :roll: But I do, and I let the person who called me “stupid” know that. I wasn’t talking to you anyway, so honestly, butt out.

Btw dear, I have no “fat @ss” pictures, thank you. :)

man **** chris i loved him had all this CB **** and look what he did he went with a hoe he ******* lied to us he said iF he was going out with someone he whould tell us and he didnt all i am saying is he lost a fan right here and many others and this really hurt me i am crying right know i hate that ***** FROM ThE START

i loveit get i ther chris brown shegineshow u how de bajan girls does ride and i guarantee u gine like it so dont let she go dont mind wha these ******* ***** say cause them is bare lil pussyholes and them cant do **** bout it!!!

IT IS HER CHOICE TO DO WHAT SHE WANNA DO. SHE IS HER OWN WOMAN.

It´s so strange.. People (Eyewitnesses) say they have been kissing in the pool, but was every photographer there so incompetend he could take a photo of that.. I gotta c it first to believe it, that they were kissing I mean..
Kisses

Anonymous @ 03/02/2008 at 2:40 pm

WELL ACTUALLY!!!! He got the Tatu way b4 January, Like right b4 November

they make an ugly ass couple
she looks like a man and he is to fine for her
and she better back off him becuase his MINEEEE

whats the rpblem? im a rihanna fan, i just want rihanna happy!! =)

IF THE RUMORS WERE TRUE.. I THINK THEY REALLY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER.. they’re both cute and talented..=p

yes mi gyal, yuh betta go learn how fi dodge stone and bokkle.
yuh memba sight?
lol
a joke yaa
u two look great together

wat hooooooooooooooold up chirs brown and riahanna oooooooooo hell no it should be chirsbrown and jordan sparks they would made 4 each other man gosh dat gyal riahanna no offense but did u hear her on 93.5 flow she sounded like a horse lmao ooooooooh gosh u gyz dig wat i’m sayin email me yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa yo YAH DIG!!!!!!!!!!!

ima kill da bitch @ 03/04/2008 at 1:05 am

FuKn OaTh…aHaHaH…iM LiKe iN HeAvEn RiTe nOw …i fkn hate dat B.I.T.C.H C.U.N.T. 4 real…if i ever see her ahaa ima slam dat ***** koz she aint nuffin but a durty hoe.
i wonder iif hoe-anna is ever gonna read dis????
well if u do nd you probly always google urself coz u fiink ur tha ****
nd trust me u aint….

well IF I EVER SEE U IMA SLAM YUO ASS

jazzy phresh @ 03/04/2008 at 4:33 am

Ehh…treemonkey and pondeforehead. How Great?

I think that Rihanna doesnt realy like Chris Brown I feel like she just wants attention. Rihnna must back off because she doesnt deserve Chris Brown. Rihannna must just die, *****!!!!

STUPID ***** HE’S MINNEEEEE

Amoromniavincit. @ 03/06/2008 at 7:03 am

Im jealous at her. hes soooooo sexy.

damnn rihannah u are a hypercritical arent u

DISGUSTING.

im sooooooo jelous!!!

I HATE!!! RIHANNA!!!!!!!! SHE IS A HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate da *****!!

man lookin self need
2 go on and leave chris brown for his fans

i like rihannah and all but him and jordin sparks would just go perfect together and i really love chris so it takes alot 4 m 2 say who should be with him!!!

OMG R U SERIOUS HE AN DO WAY BETTER WIT ME. BUT I GUESS JUST KNOE IF SHE BREAKUR HEART U KNOE WERE TO COME AND IMMA BEAT HER ASS 16 OR NOT SHE GOT ME BENT DATS MINE RIGHT THURR. “GET IT BIG.” AND IF SHE GOT A PROBLE HOLLA @ME CHERRYMH115 @YAHOO.COM
MYSPACE. CHERRYMH1@YAHOO.COM

ilovechrisbrown @ 03/10/2008 at 7:22 pm

omg i can believe they’re 2gether!!!!!! when i found out i like freaked

gosh i’m soooooo mad!!!!!! >:( rihanna stole my boyfriend!!!!!!!!

SkiiTTles804 @ 03/11/2008 at 8:27 pm

ok.. Personally ii thiink that chris brown iis to good for prince’s twin siis.. not dont get me wrong rihanna is pretty… her hair iis niice and well so are her legs but thats damn shure iit.. now the person who said that theyd reather see chris wiith jordin sparks ii could so go for that… but id rather see hiim wiith someone liike idk (ugh anyone butt that ass ugly biitch ciara (manwhore) ooo ii know Lil Mama.. now thats a powerhouse couple right there.. well iim out.. me chris and trey songz reppiin dat 804 all day where ever we be at.. 804 all day biitches

Shaquittah @ 03/12/2008 at 4:26 am

well i fukn hate rihanna…
my lil sister asked her for a autograph and tha ***** said no and gave her a dirty look.
**** that *****
dayummm ma lil sister is only 6 and she loved her music…
dat ***** was lucky dat i wasnt dere coz i would of knocked her ass owt…srsly nobody fukn gives durties to my lil sis…
*** man all yall who hate on her i gve ma deep respect to yah……

that stupid **** could die tomorrow and all yall would be throwiin a party includin me….

cutiepie4eva @ 03/12/2008 at 7:01 pm

they luk so good togetha. it’s a shame they cant just keep it real, they gotta be pleasin othas.well i can date who i want when i want. cuder fa them.

0mfg!!! Dude chriiz br0wn kan d0o0 wayy better dan dat riihannaz s00 ugly she has a BiiGG freakiin f0rehead n she lo0kz liike a guy wiit her haiirkut n 0mg chriiz br0wn iiz fiine as hell!! Riihannaz s0o0o lukky but liike c0me 0n chriiz br0wn I kant beliive he liikes her ugly butt!! Hez way 2 go0d 4 her

chris brown @ 03/14/2008 at 2:34 am

yo rihanna, u lyk really nedda back of MY BOI cauze we r lyk so tight and i aint gonna let u get in da way of it chick… SO BACK OFF IF U KNOW WATZ BEST 4 U!!!!

leave them alone please. what going on between chris and my girls rihanna have nothing to do with u all. we are all human if they a couple when there r ready there will let the world know stop bugging them please mind ya own business love u bad rihanna and cb

i think chris brown is fine and need somone else

hey rhianna and chrisbrown i luv yall and yall do look kind of cute together and i am happy 4 yall and i hope i really workout between u and him ( i am kind of jelous to because i luv chrisbrown that is my baby) again i say i hope it gos okay take care of my husband lol

Am soo Happy For Them …..But I Want Rihanna And Akon The Best Of Africa To Be Together As a Lover

Sw33t K3K3 @ 03/23/2008 at 9:01 pm

Wow this is BULL! Rihanna your a **** first Jay-z then My man! Leave him alone! You ******* *****. and thers no need to lie you guys have matching tatoo’s!!!! I MEAN COME ON! WHO WOULD PERMANETLY PRINT THERE BODY ON “JUST A FRIEND”!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR NOT A GOOD LIAR. BUT CHRIS I LUV YOU AND I FORGIVE YOU!

Myavia armstrong @ 03/23/2008 at 11:42 pm

I’ll admit I am jealous. I just want chris to be with someone that makes him happy.If rihanna makes him happy so be it. But if I find out that she has been giving my boy ,chris,a hard time,best believe,I’m coming.LOVE YA CHRIS,BY.

i think that they are cute

lover/hater @ 03/28/2008 at 1:04 pm

all i can say is:

riri,,

please don’t hurt lil chris,,
;P

Frankeybear @ 03/28/2008 at 9:31 pm

…Uhhh…woow…that’s…wow…WOW!!! Hmm…wow..=P

NAW IM NOT HATIN BUT I DONT LIKE IT SHE SEEMS LIKE A ***** TO ME SO NAW HE COULD DO BETTER AND PLUS SHES OLDER THEN HIM LIKE EWW … JORDAN SPARKS AND HIM ARE CUTE

OMG! Rihanna is not ugly you’re jealous if you say she is! I think they make a great couple though Rihanna’s hair needs a change.

stephania @ 03/29/2008 at 7:09 pm

your realy cute together…..realy.

If he’s like a brother to u RiRi what u were doing in that pool would kinda be considered insest. which is disgusting.
I luv chris and I luv u but come on its obvious u 2 r going out. and its not like u have anything to be ashamed of…he’s hot as hell!!!!!

rhianna discusses me she don’t deserve him

ohhhhh my god

chris brown's luver @ 04/05/2008 at 9:19 pm

i hate that ugly ***** that people call cute she is ugly and i hate her and it makes me sick that somebody as hottt and fine as chris would go with that thing ughhhh i cant stande it!!!
chris brown needs to stay single forever i mean i love chris brown and im glad that he is happy but why rihannah y cant him adn beyonce be together of him and jordan sparks or lil mama y that ugly ass tramp!!!!
i sware if they have a kid or sumthing i will hate chris brown forever and chris is gonna loose alot of fans becuz of that ugly thing!!!
rihanna needs to go with sum 1 like jay z or sum thing not chris brown

found this video on youtube..interview with chris brown …and rihanna..

theyr not dating..theyr best friends.

They wanted 2 deny it that just makes it worse. Especially 4 Chris Brown’s fans who luv him and can say hes liar and Rihanna’s fans.

i want robyn rihannafenty to become robyn rihanna brown
sooooooooo cute

olivia alix rughoonauth @ 04/14/2008 at 2:25 pm

i have only one thing to say they make a beautiful couple . my two favorite stars togehter .its absolutely fabulous

man!…i was so hurt when i found out! i am a big chris brown fan as well as rihanna…but i’m in love with my image of chris…..well good luck to the both of them even tho i don’t mean it…

Chris brown i think you can do better yea rihanna is pretty but i think u should daste jordan sparks so rihanna go get another man hoe.

RediculousSwagga.Com @ 04/25/2008 at 11:23 pm

Yo check dis out., da whole thing kinda verg’n ill.! He ard &.nd all but I think he kan due betta.(rhianna)much betta.! &.nd even if they WERE date’n den she kant pull da “O WE JUSS FRIENDS” act cauz aint nobody believe’n dat ish gurl.! PEACE OUT

they do not make a good couple i thought he wuz goin out wit jordan sparks

can’t it be some1 betta than that nasty 1? y not Jordin Sparks

y can’t it be some1 betta ? like Jordan Sparks

I cant belive that chris brown is goning out with Rihanna !!! hey do you guys/girls think they r gonna do like a song together?? celebs relasionships wont last long but i got a feeling that this one will…. chris is 18 she’s 20 like thats not cool.

the real mrs. browns @ 05/06/2008 at 10:36 am

we liked rihanna until this moment. i hate her now! chris brown why are u cheatin on me wer so mad right now

Chris Brown is way to beautiful for her,
he si really cute and nice,
and I don’t like her hair.

(L)CB.

u and Riri r not good couple’s
so hes like ur brother wel why r u dating him ,and robin thick is he a friend or a chat
mmmmmm…………… Chat

Hoe find a new man Not Jay-Z and Chris Brwon

ladii chi-chi @ 05/10/2008 at 6:34 pm

i cant belive that chris is cheatin on me wit rihanna LOL im just playin cause they kinda do make a cute couple bub just 2 let chu noe rihanna chris made that song take chu down for me so chu might want to talk to him bout that naw im just playin but i really thought that chris was a little boy but from the looks of that video rihanna if chu not a freak chu got a lot to handle and if chu cant handle it i just want to let chu noe that chu can always pass him down to me lmfao

OMG I HATE RHINNA CHRIS BROWN IS MINE I LUV HIM I HATE HER SO MUCH CHRIS BROWN IS TO GUD 4 HER

i love chris so much but he cant go out with a girl who has big forehead she is to old and ugly he cant date people its sad he chose a some one ugly like her yeah im a hater but chris brown is like so hott and i love him

I’m so jelose but she needs to quite denieing everything they have already been seen kissing and everything so….

i think they look cute together

i think they are cute

i hate dat bald ***** i just wanna snatch her fake wig off her bald head i just want to let her know that if she touch my man again i will hunt her down and beat her bald head ugly ass down in da ground and den take chris brown for myself

star@k@nu-nu @ 05/27/2008 at 11:56 am

he don’t need 2 bee wit her she’s not good 4 him he need summbody that truly luvvs him not a stuck up tha letta afta A AND ITCH

As much as i LOVE Chris Brown they do kinda make i cute couple so i just i should stop hatin and get use to it

rihanna, just take a chance.

ohhhhhhhhhhh Rihanna got her groove back fo sho

i am so jelious because my my friend tayo and i love chris and ms.riri stole our man!!!!!

*sexy chocolate* @ 06/30/2008 at 9:36 pm

OMG HARD TO BELIEVE BUT AT LEAST THEY’RE HAPPY!!!!!!! I STILL LOVE YOU CHRIS BROWN AND YOU WILL ALWAYS BE MY BOO & I HAVE TO SAY IM HATINGON HER SINCE SHE HAS YOU!!!!!

“yawn……….” sooooo boring……….

Í may be a hater, but i loveee chris, and i can”t stand seeing him with her!

i think rihanna is beautiful, it’s not that i hate HER,
Only because she datting him.

they look so cute and rihanna is my play momoey

stephanie @ 07/17/2008 at 2:02 am

never thought it at all

RIHANNA YOU ARE A SLUTY ***** HE DOSN’T WANT YOU CAUSE UR A UGLY S**T HEAD,HE WANTS SOMEONE SEXY & CUTE LIKE ME!!!

SLUTY,****,****,****. THAT ‘S WHY U GOT HERPES B***H!!! HA HA HA HA LOL GO AHEAD KEEP TRYIN 2 STILL MY MAN CHRIS BROWN.

Ahhh…that cute but man he could of had me…I saw them at kings dominon in va YES they r a couple even if they don’t say it!!!!

THIS MESSAGE GOES OUT TO THE PERSON WHO WROTE COMMENT #217, U R TRULY A HATER!!!!!!!! YOU NEED TO STOP HATING ON RIHANNA, JUST BECAUSE U WISH U WERE HER!!!!!!!!! ONCE A HATER, ALWAYS A HATER. sTOP HATING SO MUCH

p-Ric@n m@m@ @ 08/29/2008 at 8:22 am

I think all ya are haters. Ya just jealous that they together and you not. the people probablyy calling rihana ugly are all haters. he not any of you guys man hes rihanas man get use to it haters……

rican out………..

owwwwwww thats so sweet they will make great couple but chris when u took that other pic man you look so good

hey chris and rihanna i’m abig of u guys i u guys make up lvu u pice and i hope u have a great summer lvu u guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey chris i luv u so much i’m a big fan of your i was wondering when is connsret cause i rely want to go if i don’t i willgo crazy!!!!!

chantelle @ 09/12/2008 at 6:42 am

i dnt even tink dey suit bt dey chattt **** dey keep on deniyin it bt we all no dere goin out

i hate rihanna why did chris brown even proposed to her
chris+jordin sparks

Riri n Chris are a good couple,i hope they get married,and i hope they do not mess up themselves because of some of the comments some people are putting.They do not make any sense they are just jealous,they wish they could be with either u or Chris Brown.You’ll are so pretty,i love both of you’ll,i wish i could be with Chris Brown.I am from the beautiful island of Sl.Lucia.You’ll have been to many caribbean countries,i hope u and Chris will visit beautiful St.Lucia one of these days.I am looking forward to that day,so u n Chris better not not disappoint me,cause i will cry if i die n you’ll do not visit St.Lucia,huhhuh dat is all i have 2 sayveventhough i am a teenager[15],teenagers die too so make sure the next country u visit be St.Luca.Bye love u n Chris.

i think that chirsbrown dont go rhiana caues she look like she dont go with him ask me i will tell you all about what do i know about them going out tother!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so i think that dont go otut wiht

purblubla @ 01/03/2009 at 7:43 pm

ROBIN RHIANNA I AM NOT A FAN OF YOURS. I ACTUALLY THINK YOUR A WANNABE BEYONCE WHICH IS A SHAME. YOU SHOULD ALWAYS WANT TO BE YOU. YOU LIED ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH CHRIS BROWN WHO BY THE WAY I LOVE AND I THOUGHT THAT WAS VERY DISRESPECTFULL ON SO MANY LEVELS. AND THAT MADE MY RESPECT FOR YOU LOWER MORE THAN YOU COULD EVER IMAGINE. BE HONEST YOU LOOKER HOTTER WHEN YOUR HONEST, YOUR EES SPARKLE MORE.

I totally agree with purblubla on everything except for the spelling of some of the words. In rihanna the I comes before the H. And the word eyes has a Y in there. But nevertheless i am feeling everything that you are saying.

200 in your dreams not . you are funny when im sad i go on just jared.com you guys make my laugh . thank you rihanna haters . hi haters bye haters xoxo dina p

they look soooooooooooooooooooooooo cute together that i cant help but loving them both. two thumbs up to them. god bless them always.

tey look sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute together that i love them even more. two thumbs up to them. god bless them.

Chris u r the greatest leave tht biach rihana,by the way she’s 0lder than u damn!

Englishchick. @ 02/18/2009 at 11:02 pm

OMG. RIHANNA IS HORRIBLE~SHE DUS HAVE NICE EYES THOUGH =]
i dint realise so many americans etc hated rihanna lmao
shes an ugly *****~i hope chris had heard of durex!!
Chris is way too good for her; he deserves the best…. and look wht he got? the best of the bargain basement. =\
some of her music is alright tho she jus finx shes great now cos she got a bit of fame.

Englishchick. @ 02/18/2009 at 11:27 pm

i love chris,

well, i just find the two together exciting… i love the way rihanna truely, deeply and madly loves that man;-)

@Chrisb.’s wifey fa’sho: just reading all the ***** being written man its really shocking coz u cant do much RR is sharing bed with CB in your face!!!!!!!! leaVe them alone make rOOm gals no#1 fan RR quEEN of PoP