Rihanna & Chris Brown are Pool Pals

Rihanna & Chris Brown are Pool Pals

Rihanna and Chris Brown share a romantic weekend in Jamaica together.

The R&B superstar couple got in the pool after a leisurely lunch at the Hilton Kingston Hotel. A source spied the pair kissing and playfully splashing around.

Rihanna, 20, and Chris Brown, 18, have matching star tattoos on their necks, which they both got in January.

RiRi has denied her relationship with Chris on a radio talk show, saying, “Are you serious? That is funny to me, he’s about 10. He’s like a brother to me. I don’t see him like that at all. I wouldn’t rule out dating a younger guy though.”

chris brown rihanna pool pals 01
chris brown rihanna pool pals 02
chris brown rihanna pool pals 03
chris brown rihanna pool pals 04
chris brown rihanna pool pals 05
chris brown rihanna pool pals 06
chris brown rihanna pool pals 07

Photos: Roland Henry/INFdaily.com
Posted to: Chris Brown, Rihanna

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All

AWWWW i lov RiRi and Chris they are a perfect couple
shut up rihanna haters!!!!! SHE RULEZ

Wow, really intelligents comments all around.

I LOVE THIS COUPLE!

Yall are such haters, they look so cute together and she doesnt look butch. shes one if not the hottest young stars in hollywood.so stop hating and congratulate:) chris brown is so f**king sexy!

chrisbrownfan! @ 02/27/2008 at 2:51 pm

i new bou dem bt didn wna believe it cas i wnt chris bt obviously nt gna happen nd der soooooo cute 2geda!!!!i tink hez hotter den her tho bt i still tink shez soooo pretty!

THEY ARE SO FCUKING!!!! SWIMMING PARTNERS MY ASS!!

nooo i just died. ;( lol i predicted this ages ago. they had to do it.

Devin-alicia @ 02/27/2008 at 3:22 pm

Me and Chris got a divorce! How could he date that very yucky person (lol jk).I am so mad and sad. My BFF Courtney says I’m going through depression stages!

OMG I HATE THAT BIACH
GOOING OUT WITH MY
BABE CHRIS BROWN!!!!!!!!

OMG I HATE THAT BIACH GOOING OUT WITH MYBABE CHRISBROWN!!!!!!!!

everybody, prepare for that ***** furneral with ha ugly ass, she betta back the **** away from our man, kissing on the neck she let him o! that ***** gone die and i hope she read this 2

IM FINA CRY THT SUPPOSED TO BE ME SEE I CNT EVEN LISTEN TO HIM TONITE.
WERE JUS FRIENDS WERE LIYK BROTHER AND SISTA
WELL IT L00KS LYK Y0U GUYS SHARE A R00M, LMFA0
UGH Y CHRIS Y

HE MUSTA BEEN DRUNK T0 B WIT THAT BIG A** FOREHEADED LIL THING (YALL N0 IM TELLIN THE TRUTH)

Oh please!!! @ 02/27/2008 at 11:21 pm

I agree with both Jenn and Enough Already,

I’m Rihanna’d out and I think Jordin would be MUCH better for him, she seems like a sweet, fun (young- in a good way) girl…whereas Rihanna knows all that humble **** is jus for show ’til she gets that Beyonce status she’s dyin’ for…you can see she a snake in the grass, it’s all in her eyes and the way she totally flipped her image from nice Island chick to this Rocker “I prefer only white men” b/s…she’ll do anything for fame…and I’m not hatin’ on her ’cause of CB, I’m generally sick of her!

THEY ARE NOT CUTE TOGTHER THERE ARE SO MANY LIERS IN THE WORLD COME ON FIRST HE IS CUTE WITH CIARA OR ANY GIRL HE IS IN THE PICTURE WITH NOW UMBLLA CHICK LA LA EH EH EH COME ON I AGREE WITH PARISGIRL 100%

I AGREE WITH PARISGIRL

omg!!! im so tight im not a hater but chris you lied to all ur fans in u really hurt us. some of us was really in love wit you ndi would learn to look pass this little stage u goin throw for bald head chicks , but anyways do you booo everyone needs sum lovin ha

omg im tight but i still love you chris brown but riri is goin to lose sum fans

I Soooo Dont Wanna Beleive This Lol!!!!

leiilarnii @ 02/28/2008 at 2:25 am

Rhianna dat ***** makes me sick. look at da size of her forehead. im suprised she hasnt cheatd on him wit tpain cauz shes so low like a hoe. as 4 da brodacomment i c hw she likes 2 get down. and as 4 her hair she looks lyk an ellen degenerous wannabe.

chris brown is sexy. wat a waste. im speechless

ashely cinclaire @ 02/28/2008 at 2:48 am

I think Chri-hanna is better than channa… =]
But yeah, i think he looks better with Jordin Sparks too!!

gal4lebanon @ 02/28/2008 at 1:28 pm

totaly cute couple . love there voices btw. they wated to keep it secret cuz they’re probably not sure if its gonna last

shut the f*** up BB he is sexy and she is real pretty. so stop f*** ing hatin!

shut the f*** up BB stop hatin! he is sexy

LeiiLarnii @ 02/28/2008 at 4:15 pm

dammmmm chris brown could do betta den her…
wtf is Rihi???? anyhoe i hate her hair she be lookiin lyk a man…
aint nuffin stunniin bowt dat…and tellin every1 dat hez lyk a bro 2 her….and den hookiin up wif him dat shiit iis nasty….

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All