Rihanna & Chris Brown are Pool Pals

Rihanna & Chris Brown are Pool Pals

Rihanna and Chris Brown share a romantic weekend in Jamaica together.

The R&B superstar couple got in the pool after a leisurely lunch at the Hilton Kingston Hotel. A source spied the pair kissing and playfully splashing around.

Rihanna, 20, and Chris Brown, 18, have matching star tattoos on their necks, which they both got in January.

RiRi has denied her relationship with Chris on a radio talk show, saying, “Are you serious? That is funny to me, he’s about 10. He’s like a brother to me. I don’t see him like that at all. I wouldn’t rule out dating a younger guy though.”

chris brown rihanna pool pals 01
chris brown rihanna pool pals 02
chris brown rihanna pool pals 03
chris brown rihanna pool pals 04
chris brown rihanna pool pals 05
chris brown rihanna pool pals 06
chris brown rihanna pool pals 07

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All
Chrisb.'s wifey fa'sho @ 02/28/2008 at 6:39 pm

**** thats stupid **** rhianna!
they are both losing fans over this bullshit!
rhianna i hate you! your hella ugly now and chris b. babe i still love you but i am really dissapointd because you said that you wantd a regular girl and that ***** rhianna said “oh hes just like a little brother”

***** please!
bottom line rhianna is a **** && i hope u drop her chris!
if i ever see rhiana i would shoot her in her daymn face! ***** i hope you die!

Chrisb.'s wifey fa'sho @ 02/28/2008 at 6:45 pm

rhianna is a ho and i hate her… both chris && her are losing fans over this ****! chrisb. baby i love you && i hope you drop her soon cuz both of ya’ll lied sayin he was like a lil bro && boo you said you wanted a regular girl… && now cuz of rhianna you’ll prolly lose a lot of female fanz!
my girl champagne hates you now i dont tho.. u will always be my number 1… but all you girlz who think u is real chris brown fans lets get tix to the concert rislut is havin 4 the glow in the dark tour and boo that ***** off stage!

OMG YAYY! I SO CALLED THIS :D

$JESSICA$ STAR @ 02/28/2008 at 7:55 pm

i hate the idea of chris brown n rihanna getting together. Fristly, she looks too old. Secondly, Chris brown is way better than rihanna for he has class. He should date someone like Ciria, cassie or even tiffany evans. Finally, he is going loose most of his female fans because of that B……. Frist Jayz Then bow wow, neyo, Omarian now Chris Brown oh LOL

$JESSICA$ STAR @ 02/28/2008 at 8:19 pm

JORDIN SPARKS IS THE ONE FOR CHRIS. NoT COCKY fACE RIHANNA **** U ***** I LIVE IN JAMAICA COME LOOK FOR ME ***** LET ME HIT THE TATSE OUT A YU MOUTH ****. Chris u need to find some one else Has for nowI”M NOT A FAN until u find someone else

ladyeleazy @ 02/28/2008 at 8:39 pm

she says he was about 10 til he whipped it on her, then he was a grown ass man lmao

YUAHHHHHHHHHHH @ 02/28/2008 at 10:44 pm

O.M.G THEY DO MAKE A GOOD COUPLE IM SO GLAD I JUST NEW THAT MESS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN . ABOUT TIME. HIM AND RIHANNA IS SUCH A CUTE COUPLE. IM GLAD THEY GOT TOGETHER.

hAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ 02/29/2008 at 3:39 am

Insest!

Gay he deserves the best, she needs to sort her hair out!!

hAaaaaaaaaaaaaaa @ 02/29/2008 at 3:40 am

Insest!

He deserves the best she’s not! And she needs to sort her hair out.

i dont like rihanna…i heard about her a lot of bad things…he is famous because she is ******…whatever chris brown must to find beter girlfriend that her…

Here's The Deal @ 02/29/2008 at 2:42 pm

The Real Deal @ 02/26/2008 at 10:49 pm Here’s The Deal @ 02/26/2008 at 9:52 pm

Lmao, yeah, put some more clothes on in the pool? I swear, people can be so stupid sometimes.
_____________________________________________

I Totally Agree – YOU are STUPID. Hoe-anna looks awful in a bikini and should put on some clothes and stop scaring ppl!
________________________________________________

Uh, no sweetie, YOU’RE the stupid one here. I have enough common sense to know that when people go swimming, they wear bikinis and swimsuits. No one is going to go swimming with their clothes on. The poster who I was talking to told Ri to put some clothes on, which I thought was ridiculous because she’s AT A FCUKING POOL.

Btw, if Rihanna’s body is scary, then I’d hate to see what effect your fat @ss would have on people.

———————————————————————————–
Here’s the Deal, better yet, go upload some pics of your ‘fat @ass’ and we’ll let you know what we think.

I don’t find it ridiculous that someone told Rihanna to put her clothes on. I’d hate to see Star Jones in a bikini and people have said the same about her. Yeah, we all know that people wear swimsuits at the pool/beach, but it doesn’t mean they look good.

Rihanna’s stumpy legs and freakishly long torso are just not attractive. I don’t care how thin she is or if she’s at ‘AT A FCUKING POOL’…she looks better fully dressed.

shakalakaboomboom @ 02/29/2008 at 9:19 pm

eww! they’re not compatible!!

chris brown and rihanna could be doing wayy better.
puh leesee

Here's The Deal @ 02/29/2008 at 9:30 pm

^^And that fact that you don’t think it’s ridiculous is fine. :roll: But I do, and I let the person who called me “stupid” know that. I wasn’t talking to you anyway, so honestly, butt out.

Btw dear, I have no “fat @ss” pictures, thank you. :)

man **** chris i loved him had all this CB **** and look what he did he went with a hoe he ******* lied to us he said iF he was going out with someone he whould tell us and he didnt all i am saying is he lost a fan right here and many others and this really hurt me i am crying right know i hate that ***** FROM ThE START

i loveit get i ther chris brown shegineshow u how de bajan girls does ride and i guarantee u gine like it so dont let she go dont mind wha these ******* ***** say cause them is bare lil pussyholes and them cant do **** bout it!!!

IT IS HER CHOICE TO DO WHAT SHE WANNA DO. SHE IS HER OWN WOMAN.

It´s so strange.. People (Eyewitnesses) say they have been kissing in the pool, but was every photographer there so incompetend he could take a photo of that.. I gotta c it first to believe it, that they were kissing I mean..
Kisses

Anonymous @ 03/02/2008 at 2:40 pm

WELL ACTUALLY!!!! He got the Tatu way b4 January, Like right b4 November

they make an ugly ass couple
she looks like a man and he is to fine for her
and she better back off him becuase his MINEEEE

whats the rpblem? im a rihanna fan, i just want rihanna happy!! =)

IF THE RUMORS WERE TRUE.. I THINK THEY REALLY LOOK CUTE TOGETHER.. they’re both cute and talented..=p

yes mi gyal, yuh betta go learn how fi dodge stone and bokkle.
yuh memba sight?
lol
a joke yaa
u two look great together

wat hooooooooooooooold up chirs brown and riahanna oooooooooo hell no it should be chirsbrown and jordan sparks they would made 4 each other man gosh dat gyal riahanna no offense but did u hear her on 93.5 flow she sounded like a horse lmao ooooooooh gosh u gyz dig wat i’m sayin email me yyyyaaaaaaaaaaaa yo YAH DIG!!!!!!!!!!!

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 910 » Show All

Just Jared Jr
  1. Christina Grimmie Leaks Lyrics For 'Must Be Love'!
    Christina Grimmie laughs it up during a promotional photo shoot earlier this month in New York...
  2. 'Chasing Life' Recap: April Gets Her First Byline, Plus Greer & Brenna Kiss (See The Video!)
    This week’s episode of Chasing Life was actually one of our favorites — and we judge...
  3. Jennette McCurdy Gets Sweet Treat of Butterbeer Ice Cream at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter Diagon Alley
    Jennette McCurdy steals herself a sweet treat from Florean Frtescue’s Ice Cream Parlour...
Read more on Just Jared Jr! »