Rihanna & Chris Brown are Pool Pals

Rihanna & Chris Brown are Pool Pals

Rihanna and Chris Brown share a romantic weekend in Jamaica together.

The R&B superstar couple got in the pool after a leisurely lunch at the Hilton Kingston Hotel. A source spied the pair kissing and playfully splashing around.

Rihanna, 20, and Chris Brown, 18, have matching star tattoos on their necks, which they both got in January.

RiRi has denied her relationship with Chris on a radio talk show, saying, “Are you serious? That is funny to me, he’s about 10. He’s like a brother to me. I don’t see him like that at all. I wouldn’t rule out dating a younger guy though.”

chris brown rihanna pool pals 01

• Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 » Show All
ima kill da bitch @ 03/04/2008 at 1:05 am

FuKn OaTh…aHaHaH…iM LiKe iN HeAvEn RiTe nOw …i fkn hate dat B.I.T.C.H C.U.N.T. 4 real…if i ever see her ahaa ima slam dat ***** koz she aint nuffin but a durty hoe.
i wonder iif hoe-anna is ever gonna read dis????
well if u do nd you probly always google urself coz u fiink ur tha ****
nd trust me u aint….

well IF I EVER SEE U IMA SLAM YUO ASS

jazzy phresh @ 03/04/2008 at 4:33 am

Ehh…treemonkey and pondeforehead. How Great?

I think that Rihanna doesnt realy like Chris Brown I feel like she just wants attention. Rihnna must back off because she doesnt deserve Chris Brown. Rihannna must just die, *****!!!!

STUPID ***** HE’S MINNEEEEE

Amoromniavincit. @ 03/06/2008 at 7:03 am

Im jealous at her. hes soooooo sexy.

damnn rihannah u are a hypercritical arent u

DISGUSTING.

im sooooooo jelous!!!

I HATE!!! RIHANNA!!!!!!!! SHE IS A HOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i hate da *****!!

man lookin self need
2 go on and leave chris brown for his fans

i like rihannah and all but him and jordin sparks would just go perfect together and i really love chris so it takes alot 4 m 2 say who should be with him!!!

OMG R U SERIOUS HE AN DO WAY BETTER WIT ME. BUT I GUESS JUST KNOE IF SHE BREAKUR HEART U KNOE WERE TO COME AND IMMA BEAT HER ASS 16 OR NOT SHE GOT ME BENT DATS MINE RIGHT THURR. “GET IT BIG.” AND IF SHE GOT A PROBLE HOLLA @ME CHERRYMH115 @YAHOO.COM
MYSPACE. CHERRYMH1@YAHOO.COM

ilovechrisbrown @ 03/10/2008 at 7:22 pm

omg i can believe they’re 2gether!!!!!! when i found out i like freaked

gosh i’m soooooo mad!!!!!! >:( rihanna stole my boyfriend!!!!!!!!

SkiiTTles804 @ 03/11/2008 at 8:27 pm

ok.. Personally ii thiink that chris brown iis to good for prince’s twin siis.. not dont get me wrong rihanna is pretty… her hair iis niice and well so are her legs but thats damn shure iit.. now the person who said that theyd reather see chris wiith jordin sparks ii could so go for that… but id rather see hiim wiith someone liike idk (ugh anyone butt that ass ugly biitch ciara (manwhore) ooo ii know Lil Mama.. now thats a powerhouse couple right there.. well iim out.. me chris and trey songz reppiin dat 804 all day where ever we be at.. 804 all day biitches

Shaquittah @ 03/12/2008 at 4:26 am

well i fukn hate rihanna…
my lil sister asked her for a autograph and tha ***** said no and gave her a dirty look.
**** that *****
dayummm ma lil sister is only 6 and she loved her music…
dat ***** was lucky dat i wasnt dere coz i would of knocked her ass owt…srsly nobody fukn gives durties to my lil sis…
*** man all yall who hate on her i gve ma deep respect to yah……

that stupid **** could die tomorrow and all yall would be throwiin a party includin me….

cutiepie4eva @ 03/12/2008 at 7:01 pm

they luk so good togetha. it’s a shame they cant just keep it real, they gotta be pleasin othas.well i can date who i want when i want. cuder fa them.

0mfg!!! Dude chriiz br0wn kan d0o0 wayy better dan dat riihannaz s00 ugly she has a BiiGG freakiin f0rehead n she lo0kz liike a guy wiit her haiirkut n 0mg chriiz br0wn iiz fiine as hell!! Riihannaz s0o0o lukky but liike c0me 0n chriiz br0wn I kant beliive he liikes her ugly butt!! Hez way 2 go0d 4 her

chris brown @ 03/14/2008 at 2:34 am

yo rihanna, u lyk really nedda back of MY BOI cauze we r lyk so tight and i aint gonna let u get in da way of it chick… SO BACK OFF IF U KNOW WATZ BEST 4 U!!!!

leave them alone please. what going on between chris and my girls rihanna have nothing to do with u all. we are all human if they a couple when there r ready there will let the world know stop bugging them please mind ya own business love u bad rihanna and cb

i think chris brown is fine and need somone else

hey rhianna and chrisbrown i luv yall and yall do look kind of cute together and i am happy 4 yall and i hope i really workout between u and him ( i am kind of jelous to because i luv chrisbrown that is my baby) again i say i hope it gos okay take care of my husband lol

Am soo Happy For Them …..But I Want Rihanna And Akon The Best Of Africa To Be Together As a Lover

Sw33t K3K3 @ 03/23/2008 at 9:01 pm

Wow this is BULL! Rihanna your a **** first Jay-z then My man! Leave him alone! You ******* *****. and thers no need to lie you guys have matching tatoo’s!!!! I MEAN COME ON! WHO WOULD PERMANETLY PRINT THERE BODY ON “JUST A FRIEND”!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOUR NOT A GOOD LIAR. BUT CHRIS I LUV YOU AND I FORGIVE YOU!

Myavia armstrong @ 03/23/2008 at 11:42 pm

I’ll admit I am jealous. I just want chris to be with someone that makes him happy.If rihanna makes him happy so be it. But if I find out that she has been giving my boy ,chris,a hard time,best believe,I’m coming.LOVE YA CHRIS,BY.

i think that they are cute

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 » Show All