Tue, 26 February 2008 at 1:51 pm
Chris Brown & Rihanna are Pool Playmates
- Rihanna & Chris Brown get hot and heavy in the water
- J.Lo needs to learn how to splurge
- Gary Busey is insane
- Christina Aguilera‘s mammaries have tripled in size
- Britney’s constant legal woes don’t break her stride
- Megan Fox looks sweet in Allure
- Amy Winehouse is set to launch her own fashion line
- Madonna hauls her hungover carcass to jury duty
- Signs that make you go hmmmm…
- A bangin’ Beyonce and Jay-Z eat out
- The BIG look at Oscar Fashion
- Yes, Brittany Murphy actually married that dude
- Jimmy Kimmel on Ben Affleck: “Our love speaks for itself”
- Ellen DeGeneres joins Hillary Clinton at campaign appearance
- Some of the most anticipated movies of 2009
- 32 million viewers tuned in to the Oscars Sunday, making it the least-watched telecast in history. The show had 8 million fewer viewers than last year and was 1 million shy of the previous low in 2003. The record high of 55.2 million viewers was set in 1998, when Titanic was the top film.
- Leonardo DiCaprio’s driver was pulled over on Fifth Ave. in Midtown yesterday after supposedly running a red light. Leo stayed in the back of the Mercedes, trying not to cause a bigger scene.
- Juno is on track to become the highest-grossing Oscar nominee in four years.
Just Jared on Facebook