Selma Blair is a Lesbian

Selma Blair is a Lesbian

Selma Blair is set to play a lesbian high school teacher romantically involved with a student (Madeline Zima) in the indie black comedy Driving Lessons.

The Hollywood Reporter also reports that Bow Wow will star in the film as a wannabe thug. What a stretch!

Filming for Driving Lessons begins next month in Los Angeles.

Tim P. Whitby/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

mm hmm ok…..

ban the cult of $cientology @ 02/26/2008 at 3:27 pm

she looks funny

That hair makes her look like a man.

Grr! I hate these shocking post titles that turn out to be word plays on mundane stories!

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

WOAH!! that title scared me!!

Umm, who cares. its a 5 dollar budget movie with a nobody. She’s playing a lesbo. Would have never guessed. hahahahahha

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/26/2008 at 3:40 pm

lmao @ jared taken shots at lil bow wow. holy ****! hahahaha

and selma wants to be a cruise REALLY bad! lmao

Who is this person? Who cares. Wasnt she in some movie like 10 years ago?

Why is she wearing tranny makeup. She looks like a total tranny.

I don’t like her. She is really annoying and does really bad B movies.

i like her but it’s funny as she complained her cropped hair made pple mistake her for crazy troll TOM CRUISE but now she has a new do dat makes her look like his no brain robowife

she looks like d pretty/charismatic version of dead brain KATIE HOLMES

She’s played a lesbian few times before…

Because a bob cut is so unheard of. God, sometimes the people on this site amaze me.

Selma is awesomeness. Unlike most of the brain dead “actresses” in Hollywood, Selma actually understands a thing or two about fashion. That Ramones-type haircut from a while ago was just fantastic. She’s actually got a spine, unlike many of her contemporaries. She isn’t the greatest actress out there, but she accomplishes her goal to be a versatile character actress quite nicely. I never hear much about her personal life and she married into the Zappa clan (and even though that didn’t work out, she still gets points for taste.

She has eclectic taste, which I love. She’s turned to producing which is smart. She bothered to get an education, which is smarter. And I’m happy that she made it through rehab and got her life back on track.

Razzie award @ 02/26/2008 at 5:06 pm

I smell a razzie award!!! Selma is just a bad actress. That’s why she does bad B movies. This chick is as brain dead as they come and she went to junior college (Kalamazo college)not yale. ;) lol Her fashion sense it terrible. She dresses like a moron and has terrible fashion taste. “Ugly” is not cool or fashionable. Never was. Her versatility is playing a lezie or a dumba$$. Wow she really should be nominated for an oscar!! Her marriage didnt work out because she is a addict sweetie. Dug addict. She went to rehab and is still a crazy ass drunk coke *****. Why do you think her face is always bloated???

She’s just a boring bad B list actress. Who cares? Slow news day Jared? Want to be Katie Holmes much? Too bad Selma’s a midget and 38 years old. Time flies from Cruel Intentions. Jeez, Im old now too! yikes!

“I LOVE DRUGS” “GIVE ME COKE, CIGARETTES, AND BOOZE” “THEN I WILL WEAR STUPID CLOTHES AND THINK I AM FASHIONABLE” “REALLY IM A D LIST ACTRESS”

kavorkian @ 02/26/2008 at 5:14 pm

Snooze….another actress who does a bunch of drugs and thinks she’s talented and interesting. Go back to rehab, you have the drunken bloated face alwaysl

I honestly can’t think of a worse actress. I’d rather see Rumor Willis. The sad thing is, I honestly think Selma thinks she is talented. Someone should give her the memo that playing a lesbian all the time does not make you a good actress.

POOPANDCARROTS @ 02/26/2008 at 5:21 pm

There’s a joke in Hollywood about who Selma Blair hasn’t slept with or blown. Kind of like the six degrees of Kevin Bacon.

Umm? who cares? who is this nobody? can we post on real celebs jared?

GableZAPPA @ 02/26/2008 at 5:32 pm

She used to screw my coworker while she was married to that Zappa guy. That’s probably why she got divorced now that I think of it. :(

I LOVE HER SEXY CHICK.

SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN IN DRAG!! HAHA.

Camilla Belle @ 02/26/2008 at 5:48 pm

Camilla Belle is taking Selma’s career away from her. It’s too bad Selma is so old now. I prefer her to Camilla. Selma could have had a career. I wonder what happened. She missed her window.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All