Gerard Butler and His Waverly Women

Gerard Butler and His Waverly Women

Gerard Butler makes a smiley exit from The Waverly Inn with another gal pal (again!) in New York City on Tuesday night.

Gerard, as usual, flipped the birdie to paparazzi. How sweet of him!

The Waverly definitely seems like Gerard‘s favorite NYC restaurant. The 38-year-old Scottish stud eats there every week!

gerard butler waverly inn 01
gerard butler waverly inn 02
gerard butler waverly inn 03
gerard butler waverly inn 04
gerard butler waverly inn 05
gerard butler waverly inn 06
gerard butler waverly inn 07

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

FIRST!! WAHHAA

Wow, he really looks like he’s in a good mood. They must have already umm eaten.

Gerard baby, OMG you are so handsome.

Hello……I’m sitting here bored in a boring town Gerard, you can take me out for dinner. I’m prettier than the other too! LOL
Seriously call me

Seriously call me

luuuuuve him :D

Pingy-ponga @ 02/27/2008 at 11:54 am

Sexy mufu!

GB looks great and happy! Glad to see that!
It does look like the same NY girl from the pics before Christmas…nice friendship….maybe more LOL!

Not too crazy about the middle finger.

justa mia @ 02/27/2008 at 1:03 pm

Can I flip his bird? He is sooooo luvly. What a gorgeous, sweet, hot, sexy guy. He can do no wrong in my book. He’s obviously getting happy and relaxing after killing himself on “Game” which wrapped filiming in January. This man works so hard with not much fun in his schedule. I’m so glad to see him looking happy and rested and with a very nice-looking, pretty lady with him..

I”ve already organized all the wymin in my family to see him in
Nims Island” the weekend it opens (April 4th). We’ll all be fantasizing for months after.

He is the hottest guy I’ve ever seen. :)

justa mia @ 02/27/2008 at 1:07 pm

Can I flip his bird? OMG he is my favorite hottie and will be forever. So good to see him looking rested, relaxed and having a great time with a very nice,pretty lady. He works so hard and just about kills himself when making a film. He deserves some R & R.

Luv ya’, Gerard, baby!

justa mia @ 02/27/2008 at 1:08 pm

oops, sorry for the double post. thought the first one got lost.

That was rude.

operaghost @ 02/27/2008 at 2:12 pm

Love him! Look at that smile. :)

I LOVE U GERY!

What a gorgeous hunk of man

To quote Miss Sophia in The Color Purple… “‘there is a god!” lololol!

Thank you for the pics. He is just so… ummmmmmmmm! Rarely do I swoon, but I just can’t resist.

Elizabeth Millar @ 02/27/2008 at 3:17 pm

He’s a big Scottish hottie:)

Great photos of Gerard. Saw a few additional photos on the net showing what a nice guy Gerard is – he gave money to a homeless man before he got into the cab with his lady friend. Looks like his “wave” to the photographers was all in fun! He is definitely one hot guy.

Just to clarify post #14 was directed at post # 13

Mah favorite!

Shygirl I don’t think that is the same girl before xmas. Could be wrong but this one looks older. Nice photos though

oh geez–the post I was refering to was deleted–so sorry excuse me.

sorry shygirl you were right. saw some photos on jezebel and she has same earrings and ring as the fur coat chick.

If he is single let him date

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All