Panettiere on the Hunt For the Perfect Apartment

Panettiere on the Hunt For the Perfect Apartment

Hayden Panettiere goes apartment hunting with momager Lesley in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Wednesday.

A space large enough for both the 18-year-old and Heroes actress and costar boyfriend Milo Ventimiglia, perhaps??

Earlier this week, Hayden mentioned she’s going back to the Heroes set soon:

“We go back to filming in April,” Panettiere said. “I’m filming a movie in Vancouver so I’ll be joining them in May.”

hayden panettiere apartment hunting 01
hayden panettiere apartment hunting 02
hayden panettiere apartment hunting 03
hayden panettiere apartment hunting 04
hayden panettiere apartment hunting 05
hayden panettiere apartment hunting 06
hayden panettiere apartment hunting 07

Photos: BD/Flynetonline.com
Posted to: Hayden Panettiere, Lesley Panettiere

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
Orange Clockwork @ 02/27/2008 at 10:57 pm

Heifer.

justtospiteyou @ 02/27/2008 at 10:59 pm

FIRST!!! dont you hate me now?

justtospiteyou @ 02/27/2008 at 11:00 pm

especially since i wasnt first?

y does she and her plastic surgery momager have 2 expose their tata’s? hayho has a push up bra on. ewww no dignity these 2.

Orange Clockwork….she is far from being a heifer

i’m sure the writers might be able to work a pregnancy into the story if the new apartment serves its purpose.

oy, her boobs look bigger. new fake ones?

I love Hayden but stop overexposing her. There’s really nothing interesting about her looking at apartments and she really doesn’t do crazy things like Britney for her to be posted so much.

I don’t think the apartment is for her and Milo he already has a house so it wouldn’t be more logical for her to move in with him , the apartment is definitely just for her. Love Hayden :)

Hello! Look at that cute butt! :)

God, she looks like a mother of three.

Agreed with #8. She is one of the celebs that gets a lot of unnecessary hate and it’s only because gossip sites post too much about her even though she is just doing normal things.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/28/2008 at 12:28 am

#12 – you hit the nail on the head.

♥XAndra♥ @ 02/28/2008 at 6:05 am

Yay!!..Go Hayden..hope u find the perfect apartment…hihihi!!!…(^_^)

♥XAndra♥ @ 02/28/2008 at 6:08 am

Re: people hate on her for one reason only – jared post non-stop threads about her doing abosutley nothing (normal shiit) and people get tired of seeing her.

Maybe just jared just wants u fans of Hayden 2 know what she’s up to lately….

the way u wrote the post sounds like both hayden and milo are 18 year-old but i’m pretty sure milo is almost 30.

Milo is too old for her – everybody is making a drama of CMM and Kenzie, they are only 7 years apart but Hayden and MIlo are 12 years apart and everybody seems to love them together!

#15 XAndra- If Jared wanted people to be fans of Hayden and to know what she is up to there would only be post of what she is up to with her career not whenever she goes to get coffee or is being stalked by the paparazzi.

I Dont Understand Why Everytime Jared Posts Something About Hayden And Milo He Always Points Out Shes 18? Im Not Trying To Be Snarky But I Think Gossip Sites Love The Scandal Of These Two Not Their Work

hayden panettiere is very sexy she has a hot ass !

To the haters,
I don’t see what the problem is for a grown adult man dating a barely
legal teenager. I liked her since she was waay younger and still
jailbait
though. She is mature for her age and I look young. So what’s the
problem. I don’t like anyone over 20.
And about the Hayden GQ photoshoot, did I see them?
Yes I did, they were very nice. But I liked her baby photos better.
I don’t really like women, I like em young.
I love Dakota Fanning and Miley Cyrus. 3 more years baby!!!!!!

Love Milo.
***

Her chest looks awkward, like a midget’s.

i dont care bout what everyone else says i love her and think shes really pretty and a good role model!

How is she a good role model??

I do not want my teenage daughter dating a grown up 30 yr old guy and
these kind of exploitative unequal relationships should not be encouraged.

She uses her looks for everything. Nothing is based upon
talent.

#24 ^ There are many ways that person can think Hayden is a good role model. Maybe they think she’s a good role model regarding her activism or all the causes she supports or how she seems like a normal person who is a very hard worker. And if you click with another person then you can date whoever you want and Hayden is no exception.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All