Wolverine The Movie: First Look!

Wolverine The Movie: First Look!

Have a look at hi-res images of Hugh Jackman in the new movie: X-Men Origins: Wolverine. Slash away!

The movie is due out on May 1, 2009. The cast includes: Liev Schreiber (Sabretooth), Dominic Monaghan (Blackwing), Daniel Henney (Agent Zero),Taylor Kitsch (Gambit) and Will.i.am (Kestrel).

If you missed it, here’s Hugh with his washboard abs!

Peep the hi-res images inside…

hugh jackman wolverine movie 01
hugh jackman wolverine movie 02

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Heey !!
1st ?? I think yees !

Wolverine is SOOOO hot !
huuahahuh

hmm..orgasmic

my mother is a heartless bitch @ 02/27/2008 at 9:11 pm

ive been a fan of The X-Men for a long time but im just getting bad vibes from this movie – The Hulk movie kinda vibes

i really dont want this to be a shitfest

my mother is a heartless bitch @ 02/27/2008 at 9:14 pm

ive officially been converted to dlisted just bcus of this post – its so hilarious – tis bout orlando bloom nd cabbage patch kid miranda kerr – titled Orlando Bloom stinks

hes supposed to look younger not older

小曼好霸氣歐

YUM PHOTOS

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/27/2008 at 10:28 pm

2nd look.

and this will be the greatest movie ever. lol

This movie is going to be amazing! There’s a ton of good actors in it! I can’t wait! Love Xmen!

sexy wolverine! rrrroarr!

This man is a religious experience.

*dies*

♥XAndra♥ @ 02/28/2008 at 6:10 am

Cool!..Maybe I’m gonna watch this movie..I was a fan of x-men when I was still in Grade School….hahaha!!…He was one of my favorites!!!..and he still is until now…. (^_^)

grgrgr… I could eat him up, he is the hottest ever!!!

i am starting to get excited about this movie. hope its good

Good god – he is beautiful on Bondi Beach with the family, but when a stylist gets to him, he’s a walking dream….certainly my walking dream.

there’s so many characters and cameos in the movie….i just can’t wait for the movie to come out.

OMG! He is the definition of hotness !!! Love the clothes and the pose. The hair is sooo much better than the X men movies. And the second one he is not wearing a shirt… more please.

Francophile @ 02/28/2008 at 1:04 pm

Oh my !

If he was Adam I would have pushed all the women in the line to be the chosen one by God to be..Eve !

I don’t care about the consequences, I would have given him all the apples of Paradis. I would have loved to share the sinful fruit with him…he’s a crime about almighty sanity…

~*~GET REAL~*~ @ 02/28/2008 at 6:35 pm

YUMMY!!!!!!!!!! can’t wait for this movie….LOGAN is HOTTTTT : )

Oh H.E.L.L yes!! Mah Damn, Wolverine (Hugh)…whatta ya doin’ to me?!!

Definately gonna watch this movie. To drool over Hugh Jackman as Wolverine and Taylor Kitsh as Gambit. :D

tomas torres @ 03/09/2008 at 12:39 pm