Kate Walsh Shops Her Smiles Away

Kate Walsh Shops Her Smiles Away

No smiles here!

Kate Walsh and her movie exec husband Alex Young kept straight faces on during a shopping spree around the trendy Paddington area in Sydney, Australia on Wednesday.

The couple spent big on Scanlon & Theodore tops and Tsubi jeans.

Kate, 40, is in town to promote her medical drama, Private Practice. Alex, co-president of Twentieth Century Fox Films, is in town to check on production of the Hugh Jackman‘s X-Men spin-off movie, X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Walsh shopping her smiles away…

kate walsh no smiles 01

• Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Did you not post the pictures where she smiles on purpose, because I saw plenty of pics from this shopping trip where she smiled here:

Kate walsh is a cow @ 02/27/2008 at 12:18 pm

Ugly, arrogant, selfish, unprofessional w.h.o.r.e.

she looks good!

i like her hair up like this. nice.

No Ellen Pompeo pictures Jared? I miss her :(

Thanks Jared!
Aww…Kate and Alex are so cute. Love Kate:D

Kate and Alex also had dinner with Hugh Jackman and his wife Sienna Miller. Hugh Jackman is the star of Alex’s movie.

She does look like a man with that jaw

oh how i love kate walsh
her dark hair is great
she is just beautiful

unprofessional B.I.T.C.H.!!!!!

#3 – I see the immature posters are still wasting their time !!

Nice pics, but Jared you missed the best ones !

I love how she tries on a dress & comes out to show Alex lol.

This one is sweet too :-

They make a great couple:)

Kate is the best ! @ 02/27/2008 at 12:41 pm

Kate looks great. People should check out the link in post 2 for loads of pics.

I would look pissed in a few too if the paps had trailed me all day from shop to shop !!

I love Kate. Such a classy lady. That letter was love xx

OOps I made a mistake Hugh Jackman is not married to Sienna Miller. I dont where the hell I got that. My apologies.

Used to like her, but I find her more and more arrogant!!! And the letter thing just add to my disappointment toward her!

Kate looks beautiful.

It looks like they are trying to follow a map in the first pic !

Thanks for the photos Jared :)

I LAUGH at posters annoyed just because Kate forgot a few names.

I suppose you all have never forgotten anything in your sad lives !!

Thanks for the link Leyla #2. Some great pics.

Love this one especially

Jamie – Hugh’s wife is Deborra-Lee Furness.

Jared needs to keep his sources. Plenty of smiley pics there !

Thanks for the article Jamie – I hope we get pics of them arriving/leaving the dinner. Nice to know they can combine both their workloads together.

This girl has the best collection of leather jackets EVER !!

Love this caramel one she’s wearing in this pic

Thanks JJ! I love Kalex:D They are so cute and sweet.

Kate’s new hair color is growing on me daily.

It looked gorgeous in that Rachel Ray interview yesterday.

Lucky girl !

kate didnt forget a few names, she forgot ONE person’s name only.

Kitty Likes To Scratch @ 02/27/2008 at 12:54 pm

#19 ‘Kalex’ is that there nickname ! I like it lol.

Radio interview from Oz here :-

And a TV interview from Kate’s suite here :-

Kitty Likes To Scratch @ 02/27/2008 at 12:56 pm

#21 Nope, anonymous, she also forgot KaDee Strickland (Charlotte in PrP). Check your facts before you post rubbish.

Thanks for the links everyone. Kate looks great !

Radio interview from Oz here :-

Thank You #16. So sorry for that major mistake.

Yay Kate bonanza! Thank you JJ.

I won’t let a bunch of dummies struttung their dumbness ruin the pleasure that it is to see Kate and Alex out and about.

Kate looking mighty fine, and Alex is a very patient man.

On a radio interview she mentions she and Alex went to Bonday beach. How did the paps miss that?

Yay Kate bonanza! Thank you JJ.

I won’t let a bunch of dummies strutting their dumbness, ruin the pleasure that it is to see Kate and Alex out and about.

Kate looking mighty fine, and Alex is a very patient man.

Thanks for the pics, but seriously there are a lot of pics on the french site were she’s smiling, you kinda chosed the ones she is not.
If I were her I wouldn’t be happy about being followed.

And EP fans, get over it!.

Oh no, don’t tell us we missed a sighting of the ‘swimsuit of hotness’ S ?

Great to see Kate & have so much news on her. Looking great too.

I suppose the red hair will be back in April when shooting begins again, so we should make the most of the darker hair.

I Love Kate @ 02/27/2008 at 1:01 pm

I love me some Kalex pics. She looks gorgeous! Adorable couple. Thanks.

Thanks Jared for all the Kate pics.

And Leyla for that site link – some fab pics there :)

Brainysmurf @ 02/27/2008 at 1:08 pm

Wow, with all the bashing I could tell it’s been a slow news week for EP. I don’t think Kate is purposly not smiling, I think she is deep in thought. Think about it people-do you smile every second of your life. I shudder to think about what my husband and I would look like if someone were following us around while we’re trying to go about our business. And honestly, I saw a different set of the same activity pictures on another site, and Kate looks great. And believe me when I say the word ‘arrogant’ and Kate do not belong in the same sentence.

About Kate missing the ‘Good Medicine’ event: this was a spur of the moment type thing. Kate’s Australia trip was planned for a while. She has to honor her committments. And it isn’t as if Kate has been resting for this strike-while others were enjoying vacations, fashion shows, etc, Kate campained for Obama, opened a dog shelter with her own money, I might add, and she hosted a fundraiser for the writers. Wow, what a selfish b***. And just so you know, PD will also be missing this event-and I haven’t read his apology letter yet.

Kate is a beautiful and classy person.

Wow I love Kate fans thanks for all the links. Thanks Jared.

Kate and Alex are the cutest:D She looks fantastic.

Well said Brainy Smurf :) Some people sure get worked up over zilch.

Nice photos, although Jared could have chosen a few smiley ones. Sorry Jared !

Thanks for all the video/radio links.

Isn’t the view from Kate’s hotel room in that vid link great ? Sydney Harbor looks fantastic.

anonymous @ 02/27/2008 at 1:12 pm

personally i dont like Ellen or kate! So i’m not being mean to kate just because I like Ellen!

kate walsh is a cow @ 02/27/2008 at 1:13 pm

Kate Walsh’s fan make me laugh, you worship this woman, she looks like a man with her jaw.
You’re not better than EP or KH’s fans!!!!
The recent controversy about her letter just show what a mediaw.h.o.re she is!!!!
Fortunately, her husband is rich and co-president of Twentieth Century Fox Films, when her show will be stopped she will need him!

Nice pics. darker hair really fits her. I am sad she’s missing the event.
anything new on Ellen P. JJ?

anonymous @ 02/27/2008 at 1:16 pm

kate walsh is a cow @ 02/27/2008 at 1:13 pm

You’re not better than EP or KH’s fans!!!!
————————————————————————————
Finally someone said it! :D

Kate Walsh Is Love @ 02/27/2008 at 1:17 pm

#37 Who said us KW fans were better ? WE DIDN”T !!! It’s you EP fans that are throwing the insults left, right & centre, Take a look at yourselves !

The ‘controversy’ is only a petty high-school argument with jealous EP fans. You don’t see KaDee Strickland fans getting annoyed that Kate left off her name !!

And we are free to worship who we like. You probably worship EP given your comment. If you don’t like someone, don’t post. Simple.

Resulting to name-calling & rude insults shows your level of maturity !

Simple !!

Thanks for the Kate and Alex pics I love seeing pics of them. Kate is great and looks beautiful.

aww thanks for the update jared, they’re such a cute couple :) she doesn’t smile a lot in these pics you’ve posted, but there are others on a french site and she’s smilin like usual. there are other pictures of kate and alex there that are just so cute. he’s such a patient husband! and she’s so sweet to him. i love em!! thanks jared!
and to all these jealous people who have too much time in their hands.. you’re only upping the post comments by posting your nonsense. it just proves how popular kate is no matter how much you want to deny it. hah! she’s glowing and making the most out of her career and popularity. get a clue and give yourself a favor by following kate’s class act!

KATE WALSH IS A GODDESS !! I LOVE HER. HATERS CAN GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF !!

I think the Ellen fans are just starved of love & affection LOL. How sad they have nothing better to do. I suggest they pick up a newspaper & read about what is going on in the world, rather than worrying their pretty little heads with nonsense.

Kate looks good, glowing & happy. That French fansite gets great pics whoever posts them there !

Thanks for the video link, Kitty Likes To Scratch.

It’s hilarious !! Like the interviewers say to her, she has a great sense of humor.

And more pics :) Yippee ! This woman is a goddess. Serious girl crush on her. So beautiful.

Agreed, she is a fantastic actress. How many people go from guest-star to own show ? Not many, if at all.

Thanks Jared for pics. Hope you manage to get some more :)

Beautiful pics. The paps trailed them all day by the looks of things on the Kate site.

They make a good-looking couple :)

why black people are so dumb (excel only at music, sports, and non-cognitive activities)

KateRules @ 02/27/2008 at 1:51 pm

Kate=Love Kalex=Love

Kate rules! Thanks.

Love her! Don’t even care about the bashing
Thanks for the pics, JJ!
Keep the pictures coming

IS he a Russia fan??coz he’ve got a t-shirt with russian language print ,where is writing “athletic federation Star”,very interesting,coz im russian)

Keep the pics coming indeed :) Kate is tres belle !

Thanks everyone for the links. I love my fellow Kate fans :)

She looks beautiful in that first picture and I wouldnt be all smiley either if I had cameras following me around all over the place.

no justin chambers pic?i miss him….

beautiful-girl @ 02/27/2008 at 2:24 pm

Wonder what they’re laughing at here :-

Kate is wearing that gold locket again. She loves her long necklaces. Haven’t seen the monkey one for a while lol.

Here's The Deal @ 02/27/2008 at 2:46 pm

Since when do KW and EP fans not like each other? Y’all are hating on each other as of there’s a feud going on or something. :-|

Kate is a beautiful woman. Her hair is always amazing—lustrous locks full of volume and not a single hair out place. I’m jealous.

love-this-girl :) @ 02/27/2008 at 2:50 pm

Thanks for photos Jared.

Love seeing Kate shopping. Those pics on the link are fab – lol@Kate’s fashion show for Alex.

Love love love @ 02/27/2008 at 3:03 pm

#57 – check out the previous Kate thread for some bitchy posts from Ellen fans. Luckily the voices of reason have now spoken !

I’m jealous of Kate’s hair too. Wasn’t keen on the darker color at first but it has grown on me :)

she never really smiles around him….why??

What a HOT couple.

Brainysmurf @ 02/27/2008 at 3:26 pm

Tam, you must not really look at Kate pictures because she is always smiling around her husband. I have especially noticed that in candids taken from far away they both always have these cute little grins on their faces. I also notice that when Kate talks about him in interviews, you can almost hear the smile in her voice. True, sometimes they are not smiling because that is life. You don’t have a smile plastered on your face 24/7. It doesn’t mean you are not happy.

To the poster who said Kate is lucky that her husband is rich because she will have nothing after the show is over. I agree with you-it is nice to be married to a successful husband who can support you rather that mooch off of you. However, I am certain Kate can take care of herself. She was a working actor before PrivatePractice/Grey’s and she will continue. Plus, Kate has a college degree. On a recent interview she said that if acting didn’t work out she thought about teaching English. I personally would love to have Kate join our noble profession.

I’m also jealous of Kate’s hair.

anonymous @ 02/27/2008 at 3:30 pm

#60 You dumbass ***** mother f-ker. Yes she does. If you would check out all pics posted from this set on the Kate site.

Aww Kate looks amazing, fab outfit. Her&Alex are too cute.
& if you do follow the links people have posted you will see that she was smiling alot. It just so happens there’s 10 pictures where she isn’t… like anyone smiles all the time, every second of the day.

Great pics. They are always so happy together & Brainy Smurf is right, you can tell Kate is in love, she gets all giggly in interviews when she talks about him. So sweet :)

Thanks for photos Jared !

Kalexislove @ 02/27/2008 at 3:37 pm

Kalex:D They are so cute and sweet. I love the pics of them on the French site, especially the one where she leans down to kiss him. They are adorable.

omg she looks gorgeous!

thank you so much for the pictures. LOVE KATE AND ALEX!!

thank you guys for all the links. =)

TomKatfan @ 02/27/2008 at 4:47 pm

Sweet couple. I enjoyed looking at all the sweet pics on the Kate Walsh fansite. Thanks for the links. Ill watch her show when it comes on in the fall.

Her hair always looks so healthy

Seems like she’s taking shopping seriously. Lol.

I love her jacket. She always has on a gorgeous jacket. She’s so cute dressed casually though. I think she’s cuter dressed casually than dressed up.

Jillybean @ 02/27/2008 at 6:34 pm

I love her purse……does anyone know what it is?????

KALEX THE BEST! @ 02/27/2008 at 6:40 pm

Thanks 4 the pics JJ
But there are more pics of that set, like the ones kate fans have been posting where Kate is smiling!
Maybe u should got that ones too, or maybe u wanted more EP fans talking **** abt kate.

Katefan4ever @ 02/27/2008 at 8:10 pm

Kate and Alex are my fav couple. They are so cute. Alex is such a gentleman and nice guy. I love that Kate married a real man who can support himself, who is very successful and powerful.
I love Kate’s jacket and her hair looks great as always.

I love Kate:D

love kalex! kate is the best she is so hot!
thanks jj!

Cool.
Tsubi jeans are great too :)

It always get sad to know she is married. I want to marry her.
I love her Cadillac comercials “When you turn your car on does it return the favor?” Kate Walsh you turn me on anyday.

They are a cute couple though.

I love how they hold hands. Kalex Rocks and Kate Rocks.

Jared Rocks for giving me Kate pics!

she looks great for her age. love what she’s wearing and her hair!

to hoping she makes more Cadillac commercials!

#81
I think she will, if she has the time. Cadillac named her the “Cadillac icon”. Her commercial was chosen to air during the Oscars and the Super Bowl, in the most expensive adverticing spots.

I love in the interviews that she talks about teaching English. It is great that she has a college education so she can do whatever really. It is sad that some stars iin certain TV shows are high school dropouts. I love that Kate chose to get an education.

Does anyone know where she got her beautiful purse??

Jillybean #83 – Not sure where she got the purse. I agree, it’s beautiful. Looks like very soft leather. I’m sure I’ve seen pics before of Kate carrying a similar looking bag in camel.

Gorgeous girl !

kate rules! @ 02/28/2008 at 11:08 am

more kalex or kate pics JJ!!! please!! :D

Her husband is awesome. I am a big fan X-Men movie.

His wife is ******* hot!

I love the dark hair better than I did at first. It looks very clean pulled back and her hair in the loose curves is perfect.
She is so pretty im overly jealous of her. :)
And for fourty she looks fabulous.

But JARED she was smiling during the shopping trip. Kate always smiles, don’t say she wasn’t please. I saw so many pictures with a big grin from her.

KatePrPfan @ 02/28/2008 at 4:24 pm

new pics a photoshoot from Australia

she is sooo pretty. i want her long hot legs!

^ Thank you for the link! :)

kate rocks my world! @ 02/28/2008 at 6:42 pm

OMG thanks 4 the link!
She looks absolutely HOT!!!

KATE WALSH is the most beautiful woman on earth!!!

She’s ******* HOT!! lol I loved the interviewon NOVA in sydney, when she said her sear word, just because in creole it’s a more strange and funny word!ahahahah!!

kate walsh returns to grey’s anatomy!!! (for one episode at least!)

kate rocks my world! @ 02/29/2008 at 10:08 pm

Thanks 4 the links!
Kate is so cute!
Loved what she said abt Alex getting home and seeing her making out with Tim Daly on TV!
Poor Alex!
Kate on Greys yay! They really need her, the show sucks without her!
But she belongs in PrP!

Kate is gorgeous. Thanks for the links everyone. Some great pics on that French fansite.

Thatsfunny @ 06/22/2008 at 8:17 pm

The reason that Katherine Strickland fans aren’t complaining is because she doesn’t have any fans. Have ya’ll ever seen her “act?” The only “fans” that she has are not really her fans, they are just kiss asses of her husband’s fanbase. Apparently they all believe that sucking up to his spouse is going to make a difference for his career, too bad she’s a SUCK actress and “PP” is a suck show so everything fits.