Kate Walsh Shops Her Smiles Away

Kate Walsh Shops Her Smiles Away

No smiles here!

Kate Walsh and her movie exec husband Alex Young kept straight faces on during a shopping spree around the trendy Paddington area in Sydney, Australia on Wednesday.

The couple spent big on Scanlon & Theodore tops and Tsubi jeans.

Kate, 40, is in town to promote her medical drama, Private Practice. Alex, co-president of Twentieth Century Fox Films, is in town to check on production of the Hugh Jackman‘s X-Men spin-off movie, X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Walsh shopping her smiles away…

kate walsh no smiles 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

Thank You #16. So sorry for that major mistake.

Yay Kate bonanza! Thank you JJ.

I won’t let a bunch of dummies struttung their dumbness ruin the pleasure that it is to see Kate and Alex out and about.

Kate looking mighty fine, and Alex is a very patient man.

On a radio interview she mentions she and Alex went to Bonday beach. How did the paps miss that?

Yay Kate bonanza! Thank you JJ.

I won’t let a bunch of dummies strutting their dumbness, ruin the pleasure that it is to see Kate and Alex out and about.

Kate looking mighty fine, and Alex is a very patient man.

Thanks for the pics, but seriously there are a lot of pics on the french site were she’s smiling, you kinda chosed the ones she is not.
If I were her I wouldn’t be happy about being followed.

And EP fans, get over it!.

Oh no, don’t tell us we missed a sighting of the ‘swimsuit of hotness’ S ?

Great to see Kate & have so much news on her. Looking great too.

I suppose the red hair will be back in April when shooting begins again, so we should make the most of the darker hair.

I Love Kate @ 02/27/2008 at 1:01 pm

I love me some Kalex pics. She looks gorgeous! Adorable couple. Thanks.

Thanks Jared for all the Kate pics.

And Leyla for that site link – some fab pics there :)

Brainysmurf @ 02/27/2008 at 1:08 pm

Wow, with all the bashing I could tell it’s been a slow news week for EP. I don’t think Kate is purposly not smiling, I think she is deep in thought. Think about it people-do you smile every second of your life. I shudder to think about what my husband and I would look like if someone were following us around while we’re trying to go about our business. And honestly, I saw a different set of the same activity pictures on another site, and Kate looks great. And believe me when I say the word ‘arrogant’ and Kate do not belong in the same sentence.

About Kate missing the ‘Good Medicine’ event: this was a spur of the moment type thing. Kate’s Australia trip was planned for a while. She has to honor her committments. And it isn’t as if Kate has been resting for this strike-while others were enjoying vacations, fashion shows, etc, Kate campained for Obama, opened a dog shelter with her own money, I might add, and she hosted a fundraiser for the writers. Wow, what a selfish b***. And just so you know, PD will also be missing this event-and I haven’t read his apology letter yet.

Kate is a beautiful and classy person.

Wow I love Kate fans thanks for all the links. Thanks Jared.

Kate and Alex are the cutest:D She looks fantastic.

Well said Brainy Smurf :) Some people sure get worked up over zilch.

Nice photos, although Jared could have chosen a few smiley ones. Sorry Jared !

Thanks for all the video/radio links.

Isn’t the view from Kate’s hotel room in that vid link great ? Sydney Harbor looks fantastic.

anonymous @ 02/27/2008 at 1:12 pm

personally i dont like Ellen or kate! So i’m not being mean to kate just because I like Ellen!

kate walsh is a cow @ 02/27/2008 at 1:13 pm

Kate Walsh’s fan make me laugh, you worship this woman, she looks like a man with her jaw.
You’re not better than EP or KH’s fans!!!!
The recent controversy about her letter just show what a mediaw.h.o.re she is!!!!
Fortunately, her husband is rich and co-president of Twentieth Century Fox Films, when her show will be stopped she will need him!

Nice pics. darker hair really fits her. I am sad she’s missing the event.
anything new on Ellen P. JJ?

anonymous @ 02/27/2008 at 1:16 pm

kate walsh is a cow @ 02/27/2008 at 1:13 pm

You’re not better than EP or KH’s fans!!!!
————————————————————————————
Finally someone said it! :D

Kate Walsh Is Love @ 02/27/2008 at 1:17 pm

#37 Who said us KW fans were better ? WE DIDN”T !!! It’s you EP fans that are throwing the insults left, right & centre, Take a look at yourselves !

The ‘controversy’ is only a petty high-school argument with jealous EP fans. You don’t see KaDee Strickland fans getting annoyed that Kate left off her name !!

And we are free to worship who we like. You probably worship EP given your comment. If you don’t like someone, don’t post. Simple.

Resulting to name-calling & rude insults shows your level of maturity !

Simple !!

Thanks for the Kate and Alex pics I love seeing pics of them. Kate is great and looks beautiful.

aww thanks for the update jared, they’re such a cute couple :) she doesn’t smile a lot in these pics you’ve posted, but there are others on a french site and she’s smilin like usual. there are other pictures of kate and alex there that are just so cute. he’s such a patient husband! and she’s so sweet to him. i love em!! thanks jared!
and to all these jealous people who have too much time in their hands.. you’re only upping the post comments by posting your nonsense. it just proves how popular kate is no matter how much you want to deny it. hah! she’s glowing and making the most out of her career and popularity. get a clue and give yourself a favor by following kate’s class act!

KATE WALSH IS A GODDESS !! I LOVE HER. HATERS CAN GO JUMP OFF A CLIFF !!

I think the Ellen fans are just starved of love & affection LOL. How sad they have nothing better to do. I suggest they pick up a newspaper & read about what is going on in the world, rather than worrying their pretty little heads with nonsense.

Kate looks good, glowing & happy. That French fansite gets great pics whoever posts them there !

Thanks for the video link, Kitty Likes To Scratch.

It’s hilarious !! Like the interviewers say to her, she has a great sense of humor.

And more pics :) Yippee ! This woman is a goddess. Serious girl crush on her. So beautiful.

Agreed, she is a fantastic actress. How many people go from guest-star to own show ? Not many, if at all.

Thanks Jared for pics. Hope you manage to get some more :)

Beautiful pics. The paps trailed them all day by the looks of things on the Kate site.

They make a good-looking couple :)

why black people are so dumb (excel only at music, sports, and non-cognitive activities)

KateRules @ 02/27/2008 at 1:51 pm