Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Kate Walsh Shops Her Smiles Away

Kate Walsh Shops Her Smiles Away

No smiles here!

Kate Walsh and her movie exec husband Alex Young kept straight faces on during a shopping spree around the trendy Paddington area in Sydney, Australia on Wednesday.

The couple spent big on Scanlon & Theodore tops and Tsubi jeans.

Kate, 40, is in town to promote her medical drama, Private Practice. Alex, co-president of Twentieth Century Fox Films, is in town to check on production of the Hugh Jackman‘s X-Men spin-off movie, X-Men Origins: Wolverine.

10+ pictures inside of Kate Walsh shopping her smiles away…

kate walsh no smiles 01
kate walsh no smiles 12
kate walsh no smiles 13

Photos: Ben McDonald/Bauergriffinonline.com
Posted to: Alex Young, Kate Walsh

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 » Show All

Love her! Don’t even care about the bashing
Thanks for the pics, JJ!
Keep the pictures coming

IS he a Russia fan??coz he’ve got a t-shirt with russian language print ,where is writing “athletic federation Star”,very interesting,coz im russian)

Keep the pics coming indeed :) Kate is tres belle !

Thanks everyone for the links. I love my fellow Kate fans :)

She looks beautiful in that first picture and I wouldnt be all smiley either if I had cameras following me around all over the place.

no justin chambers pic?i miss him….

beautiful-girl @ 02/27/2008 at 2:24 pm

Wonder what they’re laughing at here :-

Kate is wearing that gold locket again. She loves her long necklaces. Haven’t seen the monkey one for a while lol.

Here's The Deal @ 02/27/2008 at 2:46 pm

Since when do KW and EP fans not like each other? Y’all are hating on each other as of there’s a feud going on or something. :-|

Kate is a beautiful woman. Her hair is always amazing—lustrous locks full of volume and not a single hair out place. I’m jealous.

love-this-girl :) @ 02/27/2008 at 2:50 pm

Thanks for photos Jared.

Love seeing Kate shopping. Those pics on the link are fab – lol@Kate’s fashion show for Alex.

Love love love @ 02/27/2008 at 3:03 pm

#57 – check out the previous Kate thread for some bitchy posts from Ellen fans. Luckily the voices of reason have now spoken !

I’m jealous of Kate’s hair too. Wasn’t keen on the darker color at first but it has grown on me :)

she never really smiles around him….why??

What a HOT couple.

Brainysmurf @ 02/27/2008 at 3:26 pm

Tam, you must not really look at Kate pictures because she is always smiling around her husband. I have especially noticed that in candids taken from far away they both always have these cute little grins on their faces. I also notice that when Kate talks about him in interviews, you can almost hear the smile in her voice. True, sometimes they are not smiling because that is life. You don’t have a smile plastered on your face 24/7. It doesn’t mean you are not happy.

To the poster who said Kate is lucky that her husband is rich because she will have nothing after the show is over. I agree with you-it is nice to be married to a successful husband who can support you rather that mooch off of you. However, I am certain Kate can take care of herself. She was a working actor before PrivatePractice/Grey’s and she will continue. Plus, Kate has a college degree. On a recent interview she said that if acting didn’t work out she thought about teaching English. I personally would love to have Kate join our noble profession.

I’m also jealous of Kate’s hair.

anonymous @ 02/27/2008 at 3:30 pm

#60 You dumbass ***** mother f-ker. Yes she does. If you would check out all pics posted from this set on the Kate site.

Aww Kate looks amazing, fab outfit. Her&Alex are too cute.
& if you do follow the links people have posted you will see that she was smiling alot. It just so happens there’s 10 pictures where she isn’t… like anyone smiles all the time, every second of the day.

Great pics. They are always so happy together & Brainy Smurf is right, you can tell Kate is in love, she gets all giggly in interviews when she talks about him. So sweet :)

Thanks for photos Jared !

Kalexislove @ 02/27/2008 at 3:37 pm

Kalex:D They are so cute and sweet. I love the pics of them on the French site, especially the one where she leans down to kiss him. They are adorable.

omg she looks gorgeous!

thank you so much for the pictures. LOVE KATE AND ALEX!!

thank you guys for all the links. =)

TomKatfan @ 02/27/2008 at 4:47 pm

Sweet couple. I enjoyed looking at all the sweet pics on the Kate Walsh fansite. Thanks for the links. Ill watch her show when it comes on in the fall.

Her hair always looks so healthy

Seems like she’s taking shopping seriously. Lol.

I love her jacket. She always has on a gorgeous jacket. She’s so cute dressed casually though. I think she’s cuter dressed casually than dressed up.

Jillybean @ 02/27/2008 at 6:34 pm

I love her purse……does anyone know what it is?????

KALEX THE BEST! @ 02/27/2008 at 6:40 pm

Thanks 4 the pics JJ
But there are more pics of that set, like the ones kate fans have been posting where Kate is smiling!
Maybe u should got that ones too, or maybe u wanted more EP fans talking **** abt kate.

Katefan4ever @ 02/27/2008 at 8:10 pm

Kate and Alex are my fav couple. They are so cute. Alex is such a gentleman and nice guy. I love that Kate married a real man who can support himself, who is very successful and powerful.
I love Kate’s jacket and her hair looks great as always.

I love Kate:D