John Stamos is Shirtless

John Stamos is Shirtless

E.R.‘s resident hot doc John Stamos and a mystery male enjoy an early morning kayak trip in Maui, Hawaii on Thursday.

The 44-year-old shirtless hunk and said friend stopped in the middle of the water from time to time to watch the sea turtles and whales!

Stamos may look good for his age but still told photographers, “I need to get some of this fat off of me as I’m going back to work!”

He later headed to a gym for some boxing training. Uncle Jesse!!!!!

john stamos shirtless 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

interesting belly button…

He’s a hottie.. but what’s with his belly button??

Always seemed like a nice guy

HMM NOT BAD BUT WHAT`S WITH BELLY BUTTON????

silent_tears @ 02/28/2008 at 4:04 pm

he’s a hottie especially in “Emergency Room”
but what’s up with his belly button???

is that his belly button ewwww it looks funny

i love john stamos (:
so hott.
anywayss, yeh im rle freaking out about the belly button

oh i didnt know he was 44..he looks younger in ER!
but ew for that belly buttom hahah

shenanyginz @ 02/28/2008 at 4:12 pm

yea his belly button was giving me issues too but yea not bad at all

man he’s so hot. i’d totally have his kids. belly button’s weird…. but we can look past that… lol

is that an outie that he has?

wTf is up with his belly button?!?! i remember him talking about it on conan o’brien. LOL

I know. Why is his belly button the size of an apple??

whats up with his belly bottem

okaay xD
lol

I think that’s a 2nd *****, not a belly button.

eat_your_make_up @ 02/28/2008 at 5:04 pm

that belly button freaked me OUT!

Orange Clockwork @ 02/28/2008 at 5:04 pm

We can’t say “*****” here? **** censorship.

Electropoptart @ 02/28/2008 at 5:15 pm

I KNOW what’s up with his belly button!!! I saw it on TV. When he was a kid, the doctor thought he had a hernia in his belly button, so they operated to find nothing there, and now that’s his belly button.

shut up!! @ 02/28/2008 at 5:17 pm

isn’t he like..rich enough..to fix it? I mean is kind of gross…

Someone has a new peepee growing out of his tummy!
I’m trying to figure out if there are any advantages to a female if a guy has a 2ND one growing there. Thought Provoking. . .

Well, that belly button certainly explains why Rebecca Romijn said:” See you later dude!”
That is too gross for words.

It’s a Hernia folks, calm down. they come and go, his has obviously “come out to play”…..My husband has one, and it looks the same….looks gross, but’s it’s pretty common.

His belly button is fug. =/

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All