Mariah Carey @ MTV's TRL

Mariah Carey @ MTV's TRL

Mariah Carey arrives at the MTV Studios in Times Square, New York City on Wednesday.

Mariah‘s been workin’ it lately, putting out a new frangrance and about to release her new album.

The diva also stopped by BET’s 106 & Park for some additional promo for her new album E=MC2.

Check out Mariah‘s new music video, Touch My Body

mariah carey trl 01
mariah carey trl 02
mariah carey trl 03
mariah carey trl 04
mariah carey trl 05

ABC

i wish she would just stop trying to come back its not working, shes old shes not beyonce and touch my body ewwwww

msguidedmama @ 02/28/2008 at 4:04 pm

please stope calling her a “Diva” she is a trashy has been that dresses like a cheap hooker who loaded up at a Fredericks of Hollywood garage sale.

no one likes her anymoree

shoes4life @ 02/28/2008 at 4:43 pm

I don’t think it’s that no one likes her, it is that she has not grown musically or with her style. She has been blessed with such a beautiful voice but yet she chooses to ruin it with the crap she sings. She is what 35 and still trying to look like she is 20. Somebody need to let her know you can be sexy at her age without showing your boobs & ass each time. She is a beautiful woman who has a nice body and she does it no justice with the clothes she wears.

This not only applies for Mariah I think it applies to all of the women in Hollywood & abroad who can not seem to age gracefully. There is nothing more distrubing when you visit California and see a 60+ year old woman trying to dress like she is 25! Trust me I have seen it and it ain’t cute!

Francesca @ 02/28/2008 at 5:19 pm

she lives in a total fashion time warp.

honestly, i love her. she really doesnt take herself so seriously, you morons do..

She looks fine, but those shoes are just tryin’ too hard.

Sometimes less is more.

LOVE M………TRUE DIVA.
LOVE M………TRUE DIVA.
LOVE M………TRUE DIVA.
LOVE M………TRUE DIVA.
LOVE M………TRUE DIVA.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/28/2008 at 7:33 pm

slag

Hideous shoes and the title of her album is pathetic.

Stellartes @ 02/28/2008 at 8:52 pm

She is seriously hiding a *****!!! Lol

Stellartes @ 02/28/2008 at 8:52 pm

a p***s…..male genitals I meant

It’s so funny how jealous people can be. I personally think she’s breath-taking. I think it’s so easy to sit and type at your computer and bad talk someone. If it makes you feel better about your own patethic lifes, go for it. Everyone who says she’s fat, you’re crazy! I even thought she looked good when she had a few extra pounds on her. She sounds amazing, has a hot new single, and from early reviews, has a number 1 album on her hands. Just because you won’t look as good as her when you’re her age, don’t hate on her for it. She’s still young, beautiful, and has amazing talent. Not to meantion she is one of the worlds highest selling recording artist of all time! I can’t wait until her album goes to #1, and all of you haters can get on your computer and type away about how stupid you are. God bless you all, and I wish all the haters self-happieness. Honestly you are not funny, you’re rude, sad people.

It’s not that I don’t like her. But she seems so full of her self. Always posing always so fake looking.
And all her albums sound the same. There’s nothing new. It’s boring, she doesn’t experiment at all. It’s all about getting number 1 hits. Not about making good music and that’s sad.
She could do much better.

Love some Mariah Carey, But can she dress her age!!!! You are not 23 anymore. Those shoes are hideous! She loves to show any curves she can with her outfits. I can’t wait to seew hat she will be wearing when she is 70..DAMN!!!!!

LEARN FROM JENNIFER LOPEZ YOU FUGGLY HOOKER!

she ‘s so sexy in this Moncler puffy jacket !
wow

hey you know mayra panache did a bi on Mariah and they said that before she got started she was a real hooker. she operated out of an apartment in NY.

LEARN FROM JENNIFER LOPEZ!!OK THAT’S A JOKE!!MARIAH HAS TALENT SO DON’T BE SO STUPID…..MARIAH LOOKS GOOD SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE’S IN HE 20′S ….MARIAH CD WILL BE #1 BECAUSE SHE DESERVE’S IT….AND MARIAH IS LOVED BY MANY SHE JUST HAS THOSE HATERS THAT ARE SO JEALOUS,,,,,,,,,,I LOVE MARIAH SHE HAS TALENT UNLIKE MOST PEOPLE…

Oh my godd!!u say that mariah is old.age is no matter for her!!!!!Mariah still hot,and why not???TOUCH MY BODY is rocks.still sexy and fit as usual.

wow, you first couple of people are so jealous and ignorant with your pathetic posts its not even funny. lol. stupid morons. you dont know music when youre listening to it, get your ears and eyes checked while youre at it. im sure id be jealous if i could never look that good or sing on that calibur. rofl. you losers are hopeless and are nothing. MC is not only one of the greatest musical talents around but she is also extremely beautiful. theres a reason she can make come backs and its cause people still love her and her music as she has 18 #1 singles.

She has lost this big fan

MARIAH CAREY IS NOT A LADY AND THAT’S A TURNOFF

SHE’S A TALENT AT ACTING FOR HERSELF, I USED TO LOVE HER, BUT SHE IS STUCK AND NEEDS TO BECOME A LADY.

SHE NEEDS TRAINING IN GRACE NOT THIS PLASTIC DIVA B.S.

DON’T THEY SAY A FOOL AND HIS MONEY WILL SOON PART??? WELL A SMART WELL ROUNDED SUCCESSFUL MAN OR WOMAN KNOWS NOT TO MARRY WHEN UR WORTH MILLIONS WITHOUT A PRENUP!!! SHE IS SO DUMB AND I HAVE COMPLETELY LOST RESPECT FOR HER.. SHE’S JUST NOT BRIGHT AND IS NOT USING HER BLESSINGS CORRECTLY ANYMORE!

I AM DEVASTATED TO SAY I JUST DON’T LIKE HER ANYMORE.

HER STYLE, THE TYPE OF PEOPLE SHE HANGS WITH ALL DO NOTHING BUT BRING HER DOWN.

SHE’S NOT VERY INTELLIGENT OBVIOUSLY AND HER CHOICES WILL BE HER DOWNFALL!

SAD AND DEVASTED MARIAH CAREY EX-FAN!

PATHETIC – TOUCH MY BODY – THAT B.S. MUST GO!

SHE HAS LOST IT!!

SHE IS CHILDISH AND IRRESPONSIBLE TO THE YOUNGER CROWD LOOKING UP TO HER. HAS SHE REALLY GONE SILLY/STUPID.

I CERTAINLY THINK SHE HAS. EWW – I DON’T LIKE HER ANYMORE, HATE TO SAY IT, BUT CAN’T GET INTO AT ALL. WHERE DID THE 90′S GIRL GO! SHE’S TURNING GHETTOIZED..

I AM NO LONGER A DUMB LAMB FAN!

The album title is terrible.
Mariah-very bad choice!

The song sucks.

Don’t care for it.

How is it that she has become so boring, but yet they are stating she is outdoing big time historic singers???

A sign of the times we live in, you could be retarded and make 50 #1 hits in todays world, anything seems to go without too much scrutiny.

I used to think that Mariah was so special, but somehow I just can’t connect with that anymore. She is no good. Poor girl! Just goes to show you can dress em up but u can’t take em out:(

So sorry – also a sad and disappointed big time MC fan:(

Take That love the music Mariah is fantastic