Rihanna Does Dublin

Rihanna Does Dublin

Rihanna is Good Girl Gone Bad again and performs on stage in a red and black number at the RDS Arena on Wednesday in Dublin, Ireland.

Rihanna‘s been shakin’ up the Internets with the recent pool pics of her and Chris Brown in Barbados.

Rihanna
is fresh off her first Grammy Award (Best Rap/Sung Collaboration) win for Umbrella.

25+ pictures of Rihanna doing Dublin…

rihanna ireland 01

• David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/28/2008 at 11:09 am

hot.

good girl gone ******

She looks like a w-h-o-re!

shenanyginz @ 02/28/2008 at 11:13 am

she’s hawt

why she is dating chris brown ?

I think she looks like a transvestite.

How sad that she has to resort to dressing like a sk-ank

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 02/28/2008 at 11:20 am

ōh my gōd, i was 1st! ōmg! i cant believe it. ok, ok… first i’d like to thank the big mān – god, for giving me the strength to drag my lazy āss up outta bed this morning and get on justjared.com. and i’d also like to thank my momma for having me! and, um.. the guy at dell who help me build my super computer. thank you.

CHRIS BROWN IS UGLY !!!

From the waist down, not bad. From the waist up, ugly!

SHe-who-shall-not-be-named @ 02/28/2008 at 11:22 am

She’s rocking the ‘*****’. lmfaoo this chick is so fug.

puhleese ew @ 02/28/2008 at 11:24 am

h o re. looks like crap

she covered her 4head so she gets a plus for that. even if it’s weave. next hopefully she shaves down that bull nose with plastic surgery,

Rihanna again???? Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Mr. Cruise @ 02/28/2008 at 11:30 am

I think he looks cute, but I don’t mind when guys cross dress.*wink*

She’s wearing way too much powder. It’s causing her cheeks to break out.

Does CHris BroWn know he’s dating a MAN?

i dont like her personality much but i can admit when she looks hot and here she does.

rihanna is a “murderer” so Run Chris Run.

she looks so silly in that 2nd pic! lol!

I don’t find the *hoo*ker* look “hot”. When a singer has to tart up like that, it usually indicates her lack of substance as an artist.

HOW MUCH DOES SHE CHARGE?

I think she looks tranlicious! :=)

She looks like a hoe….and she kinda looks like a man