Kate Walsh Returns to Grey's Anatomy

Kate Walsh Returns to Grey's Anatomy

Kate Walsh will return to Grey’s Anatomy as Dr. Addison Montgomery for one episode this spring, reports EW.

Kate‘s freshman show Private Practice is on hiatus until fall, so the redhead will head back to Seattle Grace for a guest appearance!

Five all-new episodes of Grey’s Anatomy will start Thursday, April 24.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
Here's The Deal @ 02/29/2008 at 3:38 pm

*Does happy dance*

THIS MADE MY ENTIRE DAY!!!!!!

lovergirl @ 02/29/2008 at 3:41 pm

W.H.O.R.E
I thought she will not come back, PrP doesn’t seem to be as successful as they thought!!!!

Hm….wonder how Alex will react…..?

She’s desperate after the critics panned Private Practice.

I wonder with who she will play her scene, PD and ED don’t really appreciate her, it will be awkward on the set!!!

thats cool…

even though it may have been panned by critics, I enjoy the show and am glad it got picked up for a second season.

Kate-Walsh-Is-Love @ 02/29/2008 at 3:48 pm

LOL. Greys really need her !! it’s been slated & panned this season.

Shonda is capitalising on Addie’s popularity. Good on her.

Means I’ll have to watch Greys again though :( Crap show !

#6 how doesn’t ED appreciate KW? I don’t know about PD, but I only heard ED say nice things about her. It was very genuine.

love addison! she belongs on grey’s…it hasn’t been the same w/o her.

i just hope it works out well for all involved.. coz it could go so wrong..

Jessica #6 – Eric Dane loves working with Kate. He said so on Rachel Ray. And Kate is good friends with the ‘cool gang’ on Greys – Justin, Katherine, TR, bestbud Sara. They’ll be overjoyed to work with her again.

And I agree with #8 that Greys has been boring this season. The new characters – Hann, Rose etc – are useless so they are obviously going for ratings by having Addie re-appear. Addie was the most popular character as demonstrated by having her own show :)

Here's The Deal @ 02/29/2008 at 3:52 pm

Helena @ 02/29/2008 at 3:43 pm
________________________________

Sorry, but I have to ask: Do you EVER give a positive comment???

There’s so cool!!
I really miss her on grey’s anatomy!

oh, forgot to say how awesome I think this is. Kate rocks Grey’s any second. The ratings will sky-rocket with this episode, for sure.

I am afraid that NBC’ll have a new show to face PrP and success, the show hasn’t a very optimist criticisms and Criminal Minds possessesall the good audience.
They prepare us perhaps to review Addie in GA whether PrP were to be cancelled.

i love private practice!!! I can’t believe it’s not back sooner! that’s how u lose viewers ie. prison break!

Not sure how I feel about this news. Not sure if it’s true either – the same source denied it 2 days ago LOL.

I love Addie. I love Kate Walsh.

Whilst I’ll be pleased to see Addie before the 2nd season of PrP in the Fall, I don’t watch Greys anymore – like most people I gave up after Season 3. I’d rather not have to re-start watching again.

Addie was just starting to date Hot Cop ! too. Why go to Seattle ?

Good ploy for season-finale ratings though – bring back the most popular character & the PrP 12m viewers to bump up a dull Greys.

“Helena @ 02/29/2008 at 3:43 pm
________________________________

Sorry, but I have to ask: Do you EVER give a positive comment???”

Clearly you don’t read a lot of my posts. I give a LOT of positive comments.

#16 Sally – Private Practice is the highest-rated new drama this year – above all others, including old shows like Ugly Betty.

ABC aren’t going to axe it. It’s already seen off Bionic Women & is the anchor show for Wednesday nights – Pushing Daisies, Private Practice, Dirty Sexy Money = the best night of TV !

Shonda is clever – making the use of a very popular character.

I wonder if Addie is returning to possibly open up the idea of a character transferring to PrP – Callie, Mark etc.

Can’t wait to see the inter-actions between Addie & Mark, Alex & Callie (The best Greys characters left).

I will have to watch Greys again !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BTW, great choice of screencap Jared – Kate Walsh looked particularly beautiful in that scene.

Great News!

This is gonna be very cool (well… I holp)

PS: Somebody knows something about Katherine Heigl getting off the show?

Finally a reason to watch that god-awful soap opera again (even if it is just to gaze at the gorgeous Kate Walsh).

Post 22

Arthur – yep, I’ve read that Katherine Heigl wants Izzie killed off so she can leave to concentrate on her movie career. I don’t blame her !

Would Addie return for Izzie’s funeral ? Seems a bit odd.

I think that Addie going back is mainly for ratings during sweeps (like others have said), but also it will open up the chances of a Greys character transferring to PrP sometime if the appearance is ambiguous ie. Addie telling Callie about her new friends etc.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All