Cast of Guardians Of The Galaxy - Just Jared Spotlight

Rihanna @ Paris Fashion Week

Rihanna @ Paris Fashion Week

Fashion goddess Rihanna (left) attends the Chanel Fashion show during Paris Fashion Week (Ready to Wear) Fall-Winter 2008-2009 at the Grand Palais on Friday in Paris, France.

Later in the day, the 20-year-old “Umbrella” singer sat front row at the Sonia Rykiel Fall Winter 2008/09 fashion show.

And I’m assuming RiRi is unintentionally flipping the birdie to photogs… Ahem.

10+ pictures inside of Rihanna @ Paris Fashion Week

rihanna paris fashion week 11
rihanna paris fashion week 12
rihanna paris fashion week 13

John Parra/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All
i heart my penis @ 02/29/2008 at 4:16 pm

I love it! Totally MAN-licious! Rihanna is a cute guy!

shiningstar @ 02/29/2008 at 4:17 pm

She looks tired. Sleep and a little Pro-Active might do her some good.

she looks awful in the purple outfit

Ms. Sixty @ 02/29/2008 at 4:19 pm

I don’t understand…it’s Fashion Week and she probably has access to some of the best stylists in the world…so why does she look like s-hit?

SHE'S GROSS @ 02/29/2008 at 4:21 pm

EWWW..SHE’S SO FUGLY

whether intentional or not her finger makes her look like an a s s and her hair looks bad. i guess she didn’t have her stylist with her.

and really riri , what’s with the very ghetto looking earings? fug.

RIHANNA IS SO BEAUTIFUL THANKS FOR POSTING ABOUT HER <3

Hmm…I think she’s doing too many trends at once. Purple mixed with primary colours with jumpsuit, not feeling the outfits here that much. Also I thought sweater dresses were out and body conscious clothing was back in. I agree with shiningstar, she looks tired and she’s breaking out but it happens to all of us I guess.

YEAH SHE'S LOW @ 02/29/2008 at 5:04 pm

WOW, A NEW LOW…EVEN FOR RIHANNA.

itzzzkimmm @ 02/29/2008 at 8:31 pm

Ri Ri is so damn FAB! I love her style.

Love her style!

She looks terrible. Awful colours, ****** ****** make-up + those zits all over her face. Homegirl needs a ~new~ look.

i wonder why @ 03/01/2008 at 2:01 am

to hell with the idiots who’ll call me a hater, but she’s actually trying to show the ring on her finger to create more speculation about her phony relationship to chris brown.this is why she’s rich…not for her horrible singing… but by being in the headlines.:P

This girl is cute… let us not find problems with everyone :-)

Besides – perfection is boring and unnatural – since most of us have something we don’t like about our body etc…

EMBRACE OUR SHORTCOMINGS!!

For me I feel refresh when I see a celeb whose photo is not photoshop or who has acne – this reminds me that hey I am not so bad after all lol…

i love rihanna, but this girl is not fashionable

Rihanna is a wonderful young lady who is very professional and that is why she has risen to the top by winning a Grammy Award . As a patriotic barbadian , I am very proud of her achievements and I am sure that she will continue to make Barbados proud as our newest Cultural and Youth Ambassador . I am looking forward to seeing her make her debut in the film industry as an actress . I wish Queen Rihanna continued success in all of her future endeavours . One love .

Rihanna’s on Overkill – go away! already
Rihanna’s on Overkill – buy some talent
Rihanna’s on Overikill – you’re a studio artist
Rihann’as on Overkill – you can’t sell albums
Rihanna’s on Overkill – you cant’ sell concert tix
Rihanna’s on Overkill – you can’t dance
Rihanna’s on Overkill – you can’t sing
Rihanna’s on Overkill – go away you wannabe!!!!

Rihanna if your reading this… you are soooo ******* ugly!

Frederick @ 08/30/2009 at 7:58 am

Rihanna is beautiful and me crazy.

I’m in love with you.