Rihanna @ Fendi Store Launch 2008

Rihanna @ Fendi Store Launch 2008

Gorgeous babes Rihanna and Jessica Alba attend the Fendi store launch in Paris, France on Friday.

Alba, who’s expecting her first child with fiance Cash Warren, was recently featured in the new Barack Obama song, “We Are The Ones.” Jess, 26, and Cash, 28, are expecting their little one late May/early June.

Rihanna, 20, has been knocking it out of the fashion park with her latest outfits during Paris Fashion Week. She’s wearing Fendi, of course and The Victoria Shoe by Giambattista Valli in black and neon yellow. Mary-Kate Olsen just wore the all-black Valli ones on Thursday.

rihanna fendi store launch 01
rihanna fendi store launch 02
rihanna fendi store launch 03
rihanna fendi store launch 04
rihanna fendi store launch 05
rihanna fendi store launch 06
rihanna fendi store launch 07
rihanna fendi store launch 08

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
alba n ri @ 03/01/2008 at 1:51 pm

W.H.O.R.E.S!!!

dicaprio lovaah @ 03/01/2008 at 1:54 pm

I hate them both! They are tooo stuck up! I used to like rihanna .. but now she just annoys me.. and I have never liked Jessica .. so whatever.

i thought jessica was hitting the gym like everyday? hah! i hate them. rihanna is a sl*t and jessica, who is almost as dark as rihanna, swears to God shes not mexican. puhlease.

BOTH GIRLS ARE LOOKIN BETA DEN EVA!

I LUV WUT THEY’RE BOTH WEARIN!!!!!!!

I CANT WAIT 4 A BABY ALBA!!!!!!!!!!

jessica alba is looking so weird preagnant..
none of the other preagnant celebs have looked this weird.

Jessica looks pretty. Ri has seen better days.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/01/2008 at 2:20 pm

oh my.. rihanna makes alba look like shiit.

So not a good look for Rihanna. She looks like a dude in drag!

RIHANNA IS SO UGLY.

Ewww, Rihanna looks like a T-RAN-NY.

Rihanna’ s dress is too boxy and unflattering on her.

Jessica is beautiful pregnant. I feel sorry for Rihanna having to stand next to her. She looks so plain.

I think both Rhianna and Jessica both look BAD…Rhianna looks too butch.

How old is Rihanna? 40?

Those are some fugly clothes.

Alba is so hot. Rihanna is so fug.

Rihana looks like a hoe….and she kinda looks like a man

Ugly, Ugly dresses.

Rihanna reminds me of a little boy dressed up as his mother

just askin' @ 03/01/2008 at 2:52 pm

Why are these two famous?

luv vanessa @ 03/01/2008 at 2:53 pm

jessica looks extremely pregnant.

RIHANNA'S WEAVE @ 03/01/2008 at 2:53 pm

SHE WORKS ME HARD :(

ugh@Rihanna’s haircut! she just doesn’t have the beautiful face to pull off a cut that short.

merry berry @ 03/01/2008 at 3:00 pm

Jessica has the new mommy glow, while Rihanna looks like Dione Warrick, same age and everything.

Rihanna looks fug, as usual. She’s trying so hard to be “edgy”.
Jessica Alba gets a get out of jail free card since she’s pregnant.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All