Jessica Alba: J'adore Paris!

Jessica Alba: J'adore Paris!

Jessica Alba takes a relaxing afternoon off, enjoying a long walk through Paris, France with her friends on Saturday.

The 26-year-old mom-to-be took in the Invalides Esplanade park and Champs-Elysees Avenue (the most prestigious and broadest avenue in Paris).

Jess and fiance Cash Warren, 28, are expecting their little one late May/early June.

15+ pictures inside of Jessica Alba living it up in the City of Lights…

jessica alba paris 01

Photos: Eliot Press/Bauergriffinonline.com
Posted to: Jessica Alba, Pregnant Celebrities

Christopher Polk/Getty

zanessa110 @ 03/02/2008 at 12:59 pm

love her!

HollyGolightly @ 03/02/2008 at 1:09 pm

It’s J’Adore, not J’Dore.

dicaprio lovaah @ 03/02/2008 at 1:11 pm

she is sooo stuckup!

of course it’s ‘j’adore’, but i do believe jj wants to stay exact in the quotes used; don’t believe for a minute alba would not butcher french, so ‘j’dore’ is probably correct in this context, tho it should’ve been followed by ‘sic’…

HollyGolightly @ 03/02/2008 at 1:15 pm

But when you speak you don’t spell…. maybe Jessica did say, “Hey! J’adore Paris!” but it’s not like she was writing it down and spelling it wrong. So yeah it should be changed. It’s not a huge deal though :)

omg im first!!!

oh wait no i wasnt lol haha

Sorry but the french girl that I am have to tell you that it’s: J’adore Paris, from the verb “adorer” wich means “to like”.

Dedicated Bitch @ 03/02/2008 at 1:27 pm

i’m baffled that this woman is due in May (2 months forward) , but she hardly shows.

Just me... @ 03/02/2008 at 1:31 pm

“J’Dore”(je dors in good french) means I’m sleeping :D

Yeahhh welcome in paris Jessica!! Why wasn’t she at the Galeries Lafayettes yesterday??? maybe I would have seen her and ask for an autograph! :p

take this....Haters! @ 03/02/2008 at 1:45 pm

I think Jessica is an attractive, nice, funny person. While though she may not been comfortable in her own skin as an adolescent or young adult, I believe she has to grow and learn like the rest of us. Thus, I hate it when Perez Hilton calls her “Don’t Call Me Latina Alba”. It’s something that should be just dropped. She didn’t realize she had a rich culture because her parents would not teach her about her own culture. Now as an adult, she has come to learn about and love her heritage. I like Jessica Alba. And I so wish I was in her shoes right about now in Paris.

P.S. I’m sure it was the poster on this site didn’t realize the misspelling they made by the pronunciation of the word “J’Adore”.

awwww cuteness!!!

she’s definitely showing more nowadays, she’s adorable :)

Get married, already @ 03/02/2008 at 2:38 pm

Jessica should be at the court house getting a marriage license, and getting married.
These celebrities don’t think anything of having out of wedlock babies, it is an epidemic in Hollywood. They have no shame.

Marisleysis @ 03/02/2008 at 2:57 pm

Why is she opening her coat like that? To show off her stomach because she knows she’s being photographed? Or did she just ****, and she’s trying to air herself out? what the hell? and where is Cashless to smell her farts anyway?

Bad french, J.J. But I love her cap…I need it. Now.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Hatters! she rocks ass. Yea shes hotttt

jessica alba the sexiest woman alive !

Get married, already @ 03/02/2008 at 3:48 pm

omar @ 03/02/2008 at 3:29 pm

jessica alba the sexiest woman alive !
*****************************
Sexy, my ass. She needs to have a husband before she starts spitting out babies.

Oh please get married…we’re in 2008! And so many couples get married for wrong reasons. being married is not what makes a couple good parents or not!

She’s due in May? That can’t be right. She hardly has a belly and they say she is having twins. Just wWhere has she got those kids tucked up?

She’s due in May? That can’t be right. She hardly has a belly and they say she is having twins. Just where has she got those kids tucked up?

Get married, already @ 03/02/2008 at 4:21 pm

Sam @ 03/02/2008 at 3:56 pm

***********************
I don’t care if it is 2008, morals never change.
DON’T GET PREGNANT for the wrong reasons, JUST TO SAY YOU RE A MOM. BE A WIFE BEFORE YOU ARE A MOM. If you don’t want marriage, use birth control.

There is nothing special about Jessica. She is just another unwed, knocked-up woman. Nothing to be proud of.

and you think that just because people are married, it makes them more able to be good parents? and where is the moral when you have to get married just because bigot people want you to do so? you’re nobody to decide what is right or not for jessica or any mom!

If marriage was a garantee to stay with someone forever why do 50 percent of couple divorce anyway??

My parents got married,had me and then divorced,so NO marriage doesn’t prove anything.

Lady With Morals @ 03/02/2008 at 5:37 pm

Get married, already @ 03/02/2008 at 4:21 pm

I don’t care if it is 2008, morals never change.
______________________________________________

Agreed!

To the poster who said that 50% of marriages end in divorce, here’s the way I had someone describe it to me:

Take two pieces of tape. Stick them together, lined up and all. Make sure they don’t stick to anything but each other. Now try to tear them apart. Not so easy, is it?

Now take two more pieces of tape. Stick one on your arm, one on your leg. Now take them off. Now stick one on your bed and one on your pillow. Now take them off. Now stick one on the carpet and one on a shirt. Now take them off. Now stick these two together, lined up and all. Now try to tear them apart. Much easier, huh?

The moral is, nowadays, everyone is having sex with everyone. That intimacy means nothing to couples anymore. Sex is just another “So what?” thing. Without that glue, a marriage falls apart. That’s why there are so many divorces.

I don’t know if this sounds like BS to you, but it’s the way someone explained it to me years ago, and it made sense to me, so I’m hoping it makes sense to you. :)

Not being married doesn’t make you promiscuous,sorry.I know people who’ve been together for 20 years now, they are not married and have 2 gorgeous kids.Those people are PERFECTLY happy,what’s important is not marriage it’s the amount of effort,dedication,love and sacrifice you put in a relationship.You can be married and be completely miserable,you can be married and have a solid couple,you can decide not to marry and be happy,you can decide not to marry and be in a ****** relationship,there is no rule.What determines a good relationship is HARD WORK and LOVE period.

PS i respect people who want to get married and people who don’t want to,but i HATE people who are intolerant and think they know better than the others.

Don’t call me latina!

at least if you’re married your kid isn’t a *******

Who gives a **** about this woman? My husband and I were talking last night and neither of us have ever seen her in anything and if it weren’t for People mag. we’d have no clue that she even existed. Boring.

Marisleysis @ 03/02/2008 at 10:59 pm

Poor Jes. Cashless doesn’t want to marry her. If he did, they would be married already. He’s definitely the one taking his sweet time. Here’s his plan: Once the baby is born, he will play mind games with her until he drives her crazy. Then he will seek custody of the child, on the grounds that she’s mentally unfit, and force her to pay child support. With the monthly allowance he’ll receive, he’ll hire a nanny, and then continue his bachelor lifestyle as though la yesica never even happened.

Hy welcome in Paris jessica alba !
And It’s J’Adore, not J’Dore.
my too i live in Paris

haha yea thats j’adore…its sux anyway love paris XD

Fortuneteller @ 03/04/2008 at 11:31 am

Dear Jessica,

As you know, you have to find a stranger with a scar behind the left ear.
He is someone with fine personal qualities, high moral principles and ideals. He is funny ! You’ll be friends. I can see signs like turtle, mantas, ocean, two same letters… This is the future. Good luck

i live in france and “j’adore paris” it’s like “love paris”

You understand ?

i speak little bit english lol