Kate Hudson & Ryder are Kickin' Back

Kate Hudson & Ryder are Kickin' Back

That’s your MOM?

Kate Hudson and son, Ryder, kick back and put their feet up at a pool in Miami, Florida on Monday.

Ryder, 4, sure looks comfortable!

Ryder enjoyed splashing around and playing in his water tube with his absolutely fit mom.

Kate, 28, is in Florida for the 2008 Annual Miami International Film Festival.

30+ pictures of Kate Hudson and Ryder kickin’ back…

kate hudson ryder pool 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/03/2008 at 7:44 pm

that skinny ass thing is not hot.

First!!!!……..hopefully

really hate her bathing suit

FAMOUS. I MUST DISAGREE.
I THINK SHE IS THE PRETTIEST WOMAN IN HOLLYWOOD.
sorry for screaming…i forgot caps were on… and i’m to lazy to re-type what i wrote. but like i said, i think she is beautiful! maybe not somuch in these pics because you can see her rib cage…but other photos and movies she’s pretty.

I don’t think the bathing suit works on her body.

She looks great! Her and her son are absolutely precious. She has such a sick body, you can really tell that she’s in shape but doesn’t starve herself. Nice to see a starlet who isn’t disgustingly thin!!

she’s beautiful….
and even though i don’t condone this most of the time, she could use some breast plants. her son looks like madonna’s kid

she looks nice. :]
ryder’s so cute !!

famous wat are you doing on a celebrity site when you obviously have no interst in any celebrites at all. wow talk about a sad life you live. ahah.

ugly and looks a lot older than 20 somethin

yeah I agree #3

Well, I guess that answer those pregnancy rumors.

she looks fine, i guess.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/03/2008 at 8:18 pm

lol @ bam.

well, i’m sure you and i are from two different worlds. where i’m from… super flat chested girls with no ass aren’t hot. but, to each his own.

GOOD that she hasn’t gone for the implants!!! she can get work in HW without the pressure of having bigger boobs! :)

She’s kinda gross…

I think she looks great and Ryder is a cutie :)

jonhythacarzymuthafukca @ 03/03/2008 at 8:30 pm

damn she is hot, and doesnt look 28.

sure put those pregger rumors to rest…lol

i think she was having fun with it .. she knows theyre gonna talk…Might as well give em somethingg to talkkk about! ; )

Her son is too cute.

I think she looks pregnant. Look closely at her midsection in the picutres where she’s facing forward and you see a roundness there that looks like a small baby bump. It’s not completely flat. My opinion – pregnant and flauting a good body with a small baby bump.

Definitely, pictures 11 and 14 show the beginning of the bump. Either she’s bloated or preggers. This does not put the rumors to rest!!

Is she wearing that bikini bottom backwards.

I am glad she doesn’t have implants too. she is obviously comfortable with her body and that is healthy.

I have to say that she does seem to be flaunting her stuff around that pool. She knew they were taking photos of her and she is all sticking her butt in their face setting up for the money shots.

BECKY-BRAZIL @ 03/03/2008 at 8:57 pm

she’s beautiful, talented ‘n hottie woman YEP!!

adore Kate cutie Ryder ^^

remember da truth @ 03/03/2008 at 9:00 pm

DAAYYYUMMM!!!!! Check out those abs!! Girl has a rock hard body.

Glad she and Cameron haven’t gone for the implants. If you need boobs to be hot, well, that’s why Famous has an inflatable girlfriend. He likes ‘em plastic!

BECKY-BRAZIL @ 03/03/2008 at 9:09 pm

PS* she seems soo brazilian woman I swear!!
that a bootylicious wooow haha

shouldn’t she have worn a bathing suit a little more appropriate around her son? her ass is falling out of that bottom!

LOVE THE FAMILY…..WHERE IS GRANNY GOLDIE RYDER SHE IS FABULOUS!!

Did she want a daughter instead of a son? why doesn’t she cut that kids hair….that looks terrible

Goldie has always been thin, but she does not have a great waist. I think Kate is like her, not voluptuous or big chested, but bohemian and happy and secure with their bodies. Forgot, of course, also blondes.

Charlotte @ 03/03/2008 at 9:34 pm

I feel like a perv or something …but damn, that ass is looking fine. & so are her legs & that flat chest is nothing but beautiful.

Small boobs are pretty too!

I didnt know she is ugly! She looks so ordinary. Her body is good but she is flat chested. Definitely not pregnant, just having a typical gut belly for eating and drinking too much.

Waterlily @ 03/03/2008 at 9:49 pm

Yo, famous, I don’t see no flat ass on Kate. I see a lovely round behind. As for her boobs, they are small, but she looks like a normal woman. If you are generally slender, you are not going to have a large chest.
We have been so fooled by all the phony fake Hollywood silicone boobs, that we can’t appreciate what real women look like. Too bad.

I didn’t realize she was one of the hottest hollywood women out there….until now, that is….Wow, that’s all I can say

jussthugss @ 03/03/2008 at 9:58 pm

her b0dy looks sick i juss dun like how her arrms looks. but u cud see how much she works out her stomache n ass look SIK
u haters!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She looks great- and cute kid.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

can anyone id the swimsuit she’s wearing?

She’;s definitely in good shape.

what a…..s l u t.
fancy wearing a bikini with half her a r s e hanging out, in front of her son.
dumb b*tch.

cute lil booty… but why is she wearing a top? she have nothing to cover…absolutely nothing!

She has no boobs, but she is not lacking in the butt dept. I saw few more shots of her in the same bathing suit(!!,if you can call that thing a bathing suit, although I want one ;-) )at dlisted.com and Oh Boy! She has a great ass. I try so hard to get my ass a little bigger, squats,deadlifts etc. I am not genetically blessed in that dept.
Love her,she looks great.

WHO MAKES THAT BATHING SUIT?!?!?

I’m sorry but I just don’t think Ryder is cute. He’s got to be the ugliest kid in Hollywood…well, second to Tori Spelling’s son, Liam.

She has no cellulite….not fair! Her legs look better than mine and she had a kid!

People are so judgemental about her not having boobs. If she did get implants, people would still judge her for getting plastic surgery. She didn’t crack under the Hollywood pressure to make her body look better. Can’t she get credit for that?

That is one homely kid. Eeek.

She looks amazing! I love her because I have the same body type as her and she’s helped me realize I dont need big boobs to be beautiful. Fake/plastic is so gross and over done. Its gross seeing every woman look the same now. It’s refreshing seeing a gorgeous woman like Kate.

she is lovely but shame abt that horrible bakini, her boobs look flat and her bottom bits lol look too in ur face, if u get wt i mean

she has lovely smile n is ok actress

cut that boys hair it’s so over being trendy it’s just silly loooking

remember da truth @ 03/04/2008 at 7:31 am

Ummmm and 1967, same person, who is such a deviant she thinks a small boy is looking at his mom’s ass!!

Newsflash: Not all women get frumpy after motherhood. Being a mom doesn’t mean you stop being a woman!
Go watch SNL’s “mom jeans” skit and laugh at your fat, boring self and then blame some other woman when your husband leaves you.

ver @ 03/03/2008 at 8:06 pm She’s alright but I like that she hasn’t gotten implants because it shows that she’s secure about her body. More girls should be more comfortable with the way they’re built. Big boobs does not make someone sexy.

I so agree with you, I look about like her in a bikini and I have felt insecure and she probably has to but god made us all.I am happy and feel sexy being tall and thin.

Famous I don’t always agree with you, but this time I must agree. She doesn’t look good, and i’m sorry to say this but her son is not cute at all. He looks like an old man

He’s so adorable!

Ewww. Skinny ass plain Jane. She needs to cut that boys hair. He looks unkept.

There’s something about this little boy…. He feels to be “detached” and lacking emotional nourishment!

Why do these (young) actresses have children in relationships when they know full well the relationship is rocky and will not work-out in the long run? There’s plenty of time for children after thirty years when a woman reaches a higher level of maturity.

wildflower509 @ 03/04/2008 at 6:08 pm

I’m sooooo tired of Kate always sticking her rear end way out there , as if to make up for a lack of boobs….can’t she pose in a more natural manner? Boobs aren’t everything Kate! Especially fake ones, so strut your little “stuff” and be proud they are real!

She is gorgeous and her son is adorable
Really, Really cute together

I feel bad that Ryder inherited all his dad’s fug. Poor kid, the least Kate could do is cut that hair.

She’s wearing an Indah Clothing bikini http://www.indahclothing.com

Her abs are sick but she’s TOO flat! I’m sorry to say this but her son is not cute.