Lena Headey Makes a Groceries Run

Lena Headey Makes a Groceries Run

British actress Lena Headey and musician husband Peter Paul run some errands together in Studio City, Calif. on Sunday. She was later seen with a mystery male at Rite Aid, where she picked up a greeting card.

Lena, 34, who plays Sarah Connor in the FOX sci-fi drama Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles, has talked about how she met her husband.

“I met the man I would marry, Peter Paul, at one of my girlfriends’ weddings when I was a bridesmaid,” Lena has said. “Our eyes met across a crowded boat cruising on the Thames.”

Lena also added how she loves to see Peter after a long day’s work: “After working crazy days, it makes me feel really calm and connected to return to my husband, my animals and my bed.”

10+ pictures inside of Lena Headey and her husband…

lena headey grocery shopping 01
lena headey grocery shopping 02
lena headey grocery shopping 03
lena headey grocery shopping 04
lena headey grocery shopping 05
lena headey grocery shopping 06
lena headey grocery shopping 07
lena headey grocery shopping 08
lena headey grocery shopping 09
lena headey grocery shopping 10

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/04/2008 at 3:21 pm

who?!?

WHO IS SHE??????????

I think [☆F a m o u s☆] has a reading impediment

hey Jared,

do you know where her hot pink top from?

love it! :D

.x.

the shiznack @ 03/04/2008 at 4:09 pm

love Lena Headey

TTSCC was so good last nite

She was in 300 and is in Terminator you dumb *****.

the shiznack @ 03/04/2008 at 5:00 pm

she was also in the parole officer with steve coogan

Lena and Gerard Butler were great in 300. Lucky girl.

great!

Unknown actress gets a whole post to herself?!

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

They look cute… I love Lena!!!!!
she is an amazing actress, gorgeous and down to earth… it’s refreshing to find someone ‘real’ in Hollywood.

Love her! She was in Imagine You and Me

justa mia @ 03/04/2008 at 6:41 pm

Who??? The gorgeous Queen Gorgo in 300, The Brothers Grimm, the Cave, Ripley’s Game and more.

Where’s * F A M O U S* been for the last 5 years?

Ania Boniecka @ 03/04/2008 at 6:52 pm

Where is that pink shirt from???!!! I LOOOOOOVE IT

Great post Michelle (7:42pm) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
By the way, she is not an unknown actress. She’s been acting in movies for like the last 15 years.
Her IMDb page: http://imdb.com/name/nm0372176/

hey Michelle (#16),

thanks a lot for the link! :)

.x.

thats sooo cute sort of like imagine me and you!!!!!

I just heard theres going to be a new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians March 9th on E!. Its going to be so much better than last season. I wonder if Reggie Bush is going to be on it. Heres the links that you asked for. Check out the tushy game. see how many you can get right. I only got 3

I just cant believe that!!! Im telling im right!! theres going to be a new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I just saw the commercial it said it aires March 9th on E! at 10 et/pt Heres those links you wanted. Tell me what you think about the tushy game. I only got 3 out of 5. I suck. Tell me what you get

Ania Boniecka @ 03/04/2008 at 9:57 pm

thanks michelle! :D

thanks for posting these pics! i’m a huge Lena fan. i wonder who that mistake brunette guy is? maybe her bro?

oops, i meant “mystery” not mistake. shame on my freudian slips.

oops. i meant “mystery” not “mistake.”

I love Lena!!! But, she looks older than 34 to me. She looks around 42.

Love her !!!!!

Tu eres un picaflor
Nice to see a talented British actress doing well across the pond.
How about Peru, Lima, Cusco, Urubamba -next movie?

She’s wearing a very modern and fashionable fuchsia shirt.

she’s amazing.. I love her …. she’s so cute and so beautiful … I’m the biggest fan of her