Paris Hilton: My Name Is Earl!

Paris Hilton: My Name Is Earl!

Paris Hilton is set to appear as herself on an upcoming episode of NBC’s My Name is Earl.

The 27-year-old hotel heiress will appear in a dream sequence taking place in Earl’s fevered unconscious mind.

“When we wrote the role of Paris Hilton in the script, we weren’t exactly sure who to go with for the role,” said Greg Garcia, the show’s executive producer. “But after an exhausting search we finally settled on a relatively unknown actress by the name of Paris Hilton. I can’t wait to see what she does with the role and I can’t wait for America to discover her.”

Paris‘ guest appearance on My Name is Earl will air in the April 3rd episode.

• Watch a trailer for Supernatural: Bloodlines- Entertainment Weekly
  • John Legend has a baby doppelganger- Huffington Post
  • Drake heads to a basketball game- Lainey Gossip
  • Sammy Braddy shows off her sexy lingerie - Hollywood Tuna

vanessaxhudgens @ 03/04/2008 at 4:50 pm

First!

HELL NO, I LIke that Show, She’ll make me SICK if i see her

An how many people will boycott the show now? Millions.

paris desperate beeyotch!! @ 03/04/2008 at 4:53 pm

her latest antics makes me want to puke all over her!! it soooo not hot , to be so damn DESPERATE that she had to stoop so low and disrespect a religion!!! hiring a FAKE buddhist monk just for a photo op is beyond disgusting!!!

the shiznack @ 03/04/2008 at 5:04 pm

we are trying to make her go away for good

come on people work together

i say stick her to a rocket and fire her to mars or put her in a box and throw her in the ocean

i agree with #5!! lets get rid of paris!!

desireƩ @ 03/04/2008 at 5:35 pm

WHY THE H*LL DOES THIS B*TCH HAS TO BE EVERYWHERE??!!!??! WHYYYYYYYY?!?!?! and WHY can’t she just disappear, or just go hide in the forest! NOW PLS!!!!!

BECKY-BRAZIL @ 03/04/2008 at 5:52 pm

her name’s PARASITEEEE HAUAHAUAHUAHAUAHAHAHAHAHAUAHAHAUHA

she just rich person but ugly out ‘n inside ewwww disgusting!!

these haters are SO SO SO frustrate! it’s unbelieveable, man!

Greg Garcia is hilarious at all times!! Probably even funny enough to get away with working with Paris Hilton :)

Oh no. Paris back in movies. The world comes to an end.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Yuck she needs to go away. How can you think hooking up with Benji Madden is going to clean up her image. Whats with these celebs. Shes trash I don’t care how much money she has or who she stands next to..

bubbaness @ 03/04/2008 at 7:10 pm

Waste of space, that one. At least she’s being held to really bad movies that bomb and guest appearances a la KFed.

Big sister @ 03/04/2008 at 7:21 pm

Earl is one of my favorite shows, but if Paris is on it, I’ll never watch it again. I find her extravagant antics offensive. People in the world are suffering from diseases and starvation, and she steals media attention by acting like an idiot. It’s obscene.

I dont really mind. I think you all are exaggerating a little bit. Im not saying im a fan but so what if she shows up here and there.

I just cant believe that!!! Im telling im right!! theres going to be a new season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. I just saw the commercial it said it aires March 9th on E! at 10 et/pt Heres those links you wanted. Tell me what you think about the tushy game. I only got 3 out of 5. I suck. Tell me what you get

Oh bloody hell, there she is again!

I used to like this show!! I will never watch again. I will join the boycott…

Her appearance was The OC’s downfall, it’s going to be the case in MNIS aswell!

all of u are nerds have any of u ever seen paris in person u little dumbf*cks

bRANDON M.WITTE @ 04/09/2008 at 11:55 pm

Rumors are circulating that Paris Hilton is to be arrested on multiple felony charges including the stalking of Brandon M.Witte, age 31, of Arlington,TX and for causing Britney Spear’s “breakdown” in January while accosting her with electronic gadgetry and blackmailing her with a home movie of Spears while threatening to sell it for fifty million dollars if Spears went to the police. Witte has posted the entire story on his Myspace profile and ensueing bulletins.

wow u guys r haterz* peole dont know the real her many peole dont belive me when i say this but she is my third cousin i love her so much!!! so u guys need 2 stop shes a party girl trust me their r so many girls out there who get the wrong idea about her and peole r spreding negative thigs about her SO STOP!! jezzz STOP tha HATIN!! my email is: sloane.soccer.southeast@gmail.com if u want 2 spred stuff but stop spreddin stuff bout her on the web!! GOSH*!!! <3