Camilla Belle is Flawless

Camilla Belle is Flawless

The flawless Camilla Bella (in Gucci) arrives at the premiere of her new film 10,000 B.C. at the Grauman’s Chinese Theatre in Hollywood on Wednesday.

Belle, 21, said the blue contact lenses she wore for the film “were quite irritating. They were thick and hand painted. So from the inside I had no peripheral vision, the boys had to help me walk up the mountain because I’d be falling. I couldn’t see anything but they look amazing, so that’s what matters.”

10,000 B.C. synopsis: “In a remote mountain tribe, the young hunter D’Leh (Steven Strait) has found his heart’s passion – the beautiful Evolet (Belle). When a band of mysterious warlords raid his village and kidnap Evolet, D’Leh is forced to lead a small group of hunters to pursue the warlords to the end of the world to save her.”

The new Batman movie, The Dark Knight, is rumored to be premiering its trailer TOMORROW when 10,000 B.C. premieres nationwide.

20+ pictures inside of Camilla Belle looking flawless…

camilla belle flawless 01
camilla belle flawless 21
camilla belle flawless 22

Charley Gallay/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

Flawless she is not.

camille is soo pretty!yey 2nd!:D

is this dress latest GUCCI one?

she is beautiful!
and has good style

she is sexy hot and glamorous

ARE YOU GUYS HOT??

vanessahudgensfan @ 03/06/2008 at 10:16 am

an exotic beauty.. just like vanessa hudgens…

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/06/2008 at 10:17 am

she’s oookay.

She is the epitimy of natural beauty.

I had no idea she had to wear contacts for 10,000 BC, I thought that were her real eye colour, apparently not!!

She’s beautiful, but the bangs are way too heavy.

So freakin HOT. Insecure trolls will always say something like OK or UGLY because for just giving someone props is a hard because your own reality sucks.

Shes WAY better looking than Vanssa Hudgen SHE ACTS BETTER !!!!!!

WHERES MY HUSBAND STEVEN STRAIT??

Very pretty, perfect hair

WOW! I can’t wait to see the movie!

wow, she i sooo stunning! if she is not flawless, i dont know who is!
absolutely GORGEOUS!!

lolz @ # 6 vanessahudgensfan @ 03/06/2008 at 10:16 am

“an exotic beauty.. just like vanessa hudgens…”

Oh my gosh, i’ve never laughed so much in my life!
Keep taking the pills hun.
Camille Belle is in a different league than Vanessa.
For a start Camille can actually act and Camille has class.
Something Miss Hudgens is sadly lacking.

She really needs a stylist and she can’t act. So no, she’s not flawless.

I thought it was Jordana Brewster at first.

angel hair @ 03/06/2008 at 11:41 am

wow, quite a diva, gorgeous!

too bad she can’t act for sh*t

Actually she is a really good actress but she has been in a few very boring films (the Quiet and the Ballad of Jack and Rose) and so far no one is impressed (fans). However, she is going to go far due to her talent and beauty. I’m expecting 10,000 BC to give her a boost if it does well at the box office.

jjhh don’t waste your money I saw 10000 bc last night and it is not good. Trust me, wait for cable. but yes, the hero and his girl are gorgeous.

gOssipBitch @ 03/06/2008 at 2:46 pm

if you didnt enjoy the movie that doesnt mean that everyone is gonna hate it !!!

camilla belle @ 03/06/2008 at 3:17 pm

How old is CAMILLA BELLE?

She is flawed. That outfit and the idiot bangs do not complement.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All