Thu, 06 March 2008 at 1:06 pm
Cat Deeley is a Sexy Cat
- Cat Deeley turns America on — MEOW! You know you’re ready for some more So You Think You Can Dance!
- Welcome to the jungle that is Brooke Shields
- A-Rod takes the cover of Men’s Vogue
- Jennifer Aniston practices her lines with Owen Wilson
- Amy Winehouse is an ashtray
- Natalie Portman is the most beautifulest girl ever
- Britney Spears busts a bubble
- Colin Farrell is on the cover of GQ
- Sheryl Crow must be lonely
- Celebrity man arms explained!
- Kylie Minogue jets outta her home
- Tchotchkes are styles guilty pleasure
- Lake Bell heats up the pages of GQ
- Bai Ling pleads guilty to disturbing the peace
- Celebrity Internet Internauts
- Audrina Patridge grabs an iced drink
- Gwen Stafani tells V magazine that her new album with No Doubt “could be the most inspired thing we’ve ever done as a band.”
- Gisele Bundchen and LeBron James will appear on the April 2008 cover of Vogue for their annual “shape issue.”
- Kanye West, Chris Rock, Chris Brown and Mary J. Blige are among the first acts to be announced for this year’s Essence Music Festival July 4-6 in New Orleans.
Just Jared on Facebook