Matt Damon @ Empire Awards 2008

Matt Damon @ Empire Awards 2008

Matt Damon stands proud in front of the winners’ boards with the Best Film award for The Bourne Ultimatum at the 2008 Empire Awards at the Grosvenor House Hotel on Sunday in London, England.

The 37-year-old actor was accompanied by director Paul Greengrass and actor Jason Isaacs.

Recently, Matt was filming his new movie, Green Zone in Kenitra, Morocco. Check out the video of Damon and Greengrass at CBS.com.

UPDATE: Matt and wife Luciana are expecting their second baby, reports People.

“They couldn’t be happier,” says his rep. “They’re so excited!”

15+ pictures inside of Matt Damon @ the 2008 Empire Awards…

matt damon empire awards 2008 01
matt damon empire awards 2008 16
matt damon empire awards 2008 17

Photos: Dave Hogan/Getty
Posted to: Matt Damon

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I saw his wife’s pic at this award on other blog and apparently she is PREGNANT again,so I should congrate for two things.great job Matt on both.LMAO

THAT MOVIE IS INSANELY GOODDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!! I LOVE MATT DAMON!

I love Matt, he’s my favorite after Brad, of course.
Great actor and great person.

HE IS SO HOT !
Beck ~ Brad’s my first too :D

Very deserving! Matt’s a great actor!

i used to be ambivalent about him until the sarah silverman duet. now he’s a-ok with me.

BETSEY SMITH @ 03/09/2008 at 5:45 pm

IT IS FANTASTIC THAT MATTY IS HAVING A SECOND BABY ….
WHERE IS LUCIANA? SHE IS SHOWING ALREADY… GUESS THAT
HE IS VERY HAPPILY MARRIED… NOW THAT HE IS SHOOTING A MOVIE IN MORACCO SPAIN FOR THE NEXT 2 MONTHS…

PAUL GREENGRASS IS THE DIRECTOR OF THIS MOVIE TOO..

IT IS GREAT HOW MATT’S CAREER IS GOING SO WELL CONGRATS
MATTY!

Since the Bourne idenity I think he is so hot it’s interesting how a film can change your prespective on someone like that I guess they showed him in that different light

HE’S HERE IN LONDON OMG !!!!!!!!!

Love Matt @ 03/09/2008 at 6:03 pm

I LOVE YOU, MATT DAMON!!!!! :D

I’ve always liked Matt, ever since School Ties. He was cute then and now he’s all man, hotter than ever. He’s an actor that just gets better with age. Looking forward to seeing more of him in many, many years to come.

congratulations on the second baby!

gabsterzzz @ 03/09/2008 at 6:08 pm

mmmm i love me some damon!

i’m Moroccan and i just saw him 3 days ago filming Green Zone it was awesome looking at him he was 1m away from me the movie is about Iraq ….

slacker chick, yeah, the i’m f***k*ng matt damon video was hilarious.

he deserve the award. i hope to see new movie with him,george and brad.

I AM F******MATT DAMON @ 03/09/2008 at 7:19 pm

I LOVE MATT.

aww . he’s gorgreous.

2008=year of the baby @ 03/09/2008 at 9:13 pm

Angelina, Gwen, and Lucianna all pregnant again at the same time, a repeat of 2006. Going to be a busy summer. Can’t wait to see all these new family additions.

Way to go Brad, Gavin, and Matt !!!

Congrats to all!!!!

Yeah, his wife has to be pregnant. I think Matt looks better now than he did 5 years ago.

Fantastic actor, but I just don’t think he’s that hot. I love him anyway, but as a dedicated artist, not as eye candy.

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Matt Damon and Luciana Barroso attend the Sony Ericsson Empire Awards 2008 Drinks Reception held at the Grosvenor House Hotel on March 9, 2008 in London, England. Matt’s Rep Jennifer Allen broke the news to people Magazine, but the baby bump is so obvious from these pictures. This will be the third child for Luciana and the second for Matt. Luciana has a nine year old daughter Alexia from a previous marriage, and their daughter Isabella was born in 2006. If Matt’s friend Ben Affleck wants to compete with Matt, he’d better get busy right now.

louboutinlover @ 03/10/2008 at 2:07 am

matt is such a cutie, btw i cannot believe the number of hollywood pregnancies- 2008 is deffinately gonna be the year of the magazine baby pics!

diablocody @ 03/10/2008 at 6:25 am

And People is paying JLO $6 million. That was stupid because it will escalate with Hallie Berry, Jessica Alba, Gwen Stefani, Angelina (twins again!) Jamie Spears (teenage pregnancy baby!) , Nicole Kidman (miracle baby!) and on and on. THey will be broke. Matt Damon’s baby won’t get as much interest nor will Matt McC.’s because their baby mamas aren’t famous.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All