Nicole Kidman: Bump in the Road

Nicole Kidman: Bump in the Road

BUMP ‘N RUN

Nicole Kidman takes her tiny baby bump and goes running with her buff trainer in Los Angeles on Sunday.

The 40-year-old expectant mom and country singer husband Keith Urban are expecting their first child together in July.

20+ pictures inside of Nicole Kidman‘s bump in the road…

nicole kidman bump road 01

Charley Gallay/Getty

umm.. cool. =]

she’s pretty

joliefan4life @ 03/09/2008 at 6:22 pm

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Orange Clockwork @ 03/09/2008 at 6:23 pm

DAMN! Break me off a piece of her trainer!

i hope baby is in good conditions, i think she is trainning a lot. but If doctor authorizes…. ok…

She doesn’t look any bigger than she did two months ago. Maybe it’s time to lay off all the exercising.

I bet you $10, that man is gay.

When is she due because her bump is so non-existent!

Instead of being with her “buff” trainer, she should be with her GORGEOUS husband in Denver tonight! KEITH ROCKS!

she’s doing right to do phisical activities. It’s good for her and for the baby, she’s an incredible healthy woman

takeiteasy @ 03/09/2008 at 7:00 pm

I would rather be with the “buff” trainer than at a Keith Urban concert.

I bet Keithypoo is hoping the trainer is gay too!

how far along is she?

her ‘bump’ looks so odd. I would have thought she and Angelina were both at the same stage, and Angie’s bump is so pronounced.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/09/2008 at 7:11 pm

lol @ jolie stalkers.

Where is the bump now? For being half-way through the pregnancy – there is nothing there! What happened to the naked belly bump the other day?

I think Nicole is not really pregnant. Her announcement that she’s pregnant was in early January 2008. By this time if she is really pregnant, her belly should have grown big already.

Love Nicole and Keith. She’s looking so healthy. Being soo tall and the black shes wearing makes her look even slimmer but you can see the rounder midsection!

Jeez! Enuff of this exercising…. Lawd, isn’t it a bit vain to be so scared of gaining an ounce when preggers? Get over yourself Mrs Urban!

This is NK first pregnancy she won’t sow as fast as AJ.

la-dee-da @ 03/09/2008 at 7:50 pm

Is it my imagination or does the trainer have a stiffy?

takeiteasy @ 03/09/2008 at 7:55 pm

It’s got nothing to do with not gaining weight. Scientific evidence suggests that fit mothers have babies that are more alert and with greater motor skills than babies born to mothers who don’t exercise. It also makes the birthing process easier and shorter.

The “bump” will also change shape according to the baby’s position and at her stage, I’m sure baby is moving around and changing position frequently. Not every woman’s bump size is the same.

She like a angle.I saw she is always dating in millonaire dating site” W e a l t h yL o v i n g.c o m”.I found she fall in bad ill and the baby is not…That is true?

“Is it my imagination or does the trainer have a stiffy?”

HeHe. Noticed that too. No wonder he’s holding that jacket in front of him. Keith better hurry back to LA.

I wonder how much Nicole pays her men to be at her beck & call. This trainer was with her all last year in Australia. He must get paid well to not have a life of his own.

The bump seems to have disappeared today.

The bump didn’t disappear; you can see her jacket is pulled tight over her abdomen.

Does anyone really care that she’s pregnant?

justa mia @ 03/09/2008 at 8:41 pm

@#25 Or if she is showing enough or exercising too much? Or if her trainer is gay?

For all of you pregnancy doubters–give her a break. She is 5′ 11″ – of course the pregnancy won’t show like it does in a shorter woman. I’m 5’9″ and I made it to the fifth month before I had any type of bump and then delivered an 8.5 lb baby. She is much taller than the average Hollywood actress and has more room for a baby to stretch out.

And those of you criticizing her exercising–she doesn’t appear to be taking chances, she is being monitored. Research has shown that exercise is good for pregnant women–healthier babies and easier deliveries. She really wants this baby according to everything she has said–I truly don’t believe she would put it at risk.

Go Nicole!

msguidedmama @ 03/09/2008 at 9:00 pm

also, it is not uncommon for “older moms” to obsess over their weight- I am sure she is trying to keep the weight gain a minimum. Kinda sad considering she has wanted to be pregnant since married to Tom!

how come her bump got smaller??

she needs to take it easy @ 03/09/2008 at 9:07 pm

She is an “older” mom with a history of miscarriages.

She needs to take it easy with all the exercise.

If she is due in July, and this is March, she is around 5 months pregnant, 2nd trimester, and should be showing more, first time mother or not.

JMO

I’m with you #16. This is BS, just as part of Katie Holmes pregnancy was. I completely think Suri was born earlier than the given birth date. As for Nicole, no women who is over 40 and has a history of miscarriages, exercises that much. Plus, the botox, supposed drinking and travel. Overnight, she will go from barely showing (above) to a huge stomach, mark my words.

She’ spends way more time with that trainer than she does with her husband. Maybe he’s the father of this maybe baby .

wish the best for Keith&Nicole! can’t wait to see the baby…

Her trainer is really really buff ! Maybe a bit too much, but I guess that’s part of the job…

i see a bump, but not on her. @_@

even if you are in shape before she NOT an athlete and one can exercise without intense activity like spinning and running which are a lot even for the unpregnant. She’s obsessed with her body not the baby’s health or even her own. I worked at a gym and healthy active people come in all shapes and sizes, especially with age. Super skinny is an effort especially when pregnant.

She doesn’t *need* to work out so much for an easier pregnancy (Angie sure didn’t —all you need is a couple yoga sessions a week) she wants to ensure that she doesn’t gain weight.

JunoFirst @ 03/09/2008 at 9:55 pm

Geeesh, too much criticism here for Nicole. Let her be people. And yes, it’s important to stay fit. Most OB doctors advise pregnant women should not gain over 25 lbs altogether, as that should be baby and water weight. I couldn’t do it, and end up gaining over 35 lbs, and my OB scolded me! Balled my eyes out after I left the doctor’s office and bought a snicker bar! And end up with a C section 2 months later. Yeah I should have exercise more, but that was moons ago.

Hey, some people didn’t realize I was pregnant at 7 MONTHS. So this is nothing to worry about. And the exercise is healthy- way better than the typical American tradition of binging during pregnancy, then either moaning about the excess weight for 15 years, or (if you’re in Hollywood) dropping it within 4 weeks using crash diets and maniacal exercising programs. Now, what sounds healthier to you?

–read my blog at http://fashionpoirot.blogspot.com

Good grief. I can’t believe people are measuring Nicole’s bump! I thought the photos of her bare belly a couple days ago would put to rest the silly comments about her not being pregnant. Nobody even knows when she’s really due so you can’t say how big she should be. If Nicole were 5 feet tall, she would be bigger, but she’s REALLY tall. That baby has plenty of room to grow inside!

i cant believe people are thinking that nicole’s pregnancy is a fake….why would she do tht?its plain stupid. and #31….seriouslyyy? enough with suri not being katie or tom or whatever. what you’re saying there is the real BS.

He has more of a bump than she does

Wow. Like I saw on another blog in regards to these pics of NK and her trainer. ..forget NK’s bump, look at the bumps on the trainer……I meant the arms, get your minds out of the gutter!

JunoFirst, IMHO sometimes it’s just not possible to keep the weight gain within designated limits if your body has other ideas. I exercised quite a bit and didn’t overeat and still gained over 35 lbs. Even my OB said she gained over 35 lbs. with each of her pregnancies, no matter what she did or ate. So don’t feel bad!

she is sooo thin . . . thinner than a nonpregnant woman

she always seems like she wants to kill that baby by overexerting herself. She should just sit down, rent a lot of movies, buy a lot of books, watch entire seasons of Tv shows, and eat everything in sight.
She’s pregnant. She can finally relax for nine months.

NK “history of miscarriages” is all part of her divorce from the tiny one. She had to say all of that so people would forget he was sterile.
Suri does not belong to tom kh was pregnant when they met This picture was taken 4 weeks after they met:

Some people do not show until they are almost due. My mother is 4’11 and when she was pregnant with me, her belly did not start showing until she was seven months. (My family use to tease her and say she wasn’t pregnant at all or that she was hiding me) =)

But anway, I do think she is exercising too much. But I do not know sh*t about exercise and pregnancy. I know she wouldn’t do this if the doctor told her it wasn’t good for the baby.

so which bump are we talking about ?

I’m confused. These pictures are from the same set where she exposed her (very much pregnant) belly!

Why did Justjared choose to omit all the belly photos? Finally the cretins and haters had to shut up since we can actually see her exposed belly, but these four-five pictures are the only ones missing here. Hmm..

High risk pregnancy! @ 03/10/2008 at 1:14 am

Nicole has admitted that she has had two miscarriages. So with her age and history, she is considered a HIGH RISK pregnancy! I don’t believe that she is taking it “easy” as she should be doing her pregnancy. I have seen pics of her exercising strenuously for the past two weeks straight (looking really tired and worn out ).

The only thing this woman cares about is staying skinny! It’s NOT about the health of her baby but Nicole’s own vanity!!!

AND yes to you all, exercise is good for those pregnant mothers who are NOT at high risk. Nicole could do some walking, light yoga, or pilates.

And your medical qualifications are…?

Nicole is very hard on herself and perhaps too much of a perfectionist, but I doubt she would do anything that would jeopardize this pregnancy, which he has longed for for so long.

She looks fabulous! as always. Very very healthy.

And obviously people she wouldnt do anything to jeopardize here baby!!

Mediterranean @ 03/10/2008 at 3:18 am

What’s wrong with her tummy? One day big, one day small. She told the world that she is pregnant on the day she had sex wth her husband? Then this tummy is normal.

Her due date can’t be July. Or something is going on fishy with this pregnancy.

I can believe anything because she was married to Tom Cruise….

which bump are we talking about here? Nicole’s or the trainers? thats kinda huge package..

Running!!!!!! Gosh she is pregnant??? Why all these celebrities only think of their beauty first? She should think on her baby health, she could have some serius problems because she is running!!! I though she was mentaly normal but I’am now seeing that she isn’t….

new justin chambers pics jared! at wireimage

Just plain simple COMMON SENSE! IF you love your baby and you’ve had two previous miscarriages (admitted by Nicole herself), then you take care of your body and do NOT over exercise! I have seen Nicole exercising every other day for the past month on other websites and wearing herself out. It’s NOT normal for someone like her with her history and age to work out harder than most women who are NOT pregnant…

Are you a doctor? She’s an adult ans she knows what she’s doing.
Doing physical activities helps to smooth the birthing process.

I think what Nicole is doing is what every pregnant woman out there should be doing, staying healthy not making excuses! I do not believe the 2 miscarriages claims, ok maybe just the last one and it was not Tom’s baby hence the divorce.

DANCER is right, she is a tall woman i know what it is like even though i am not pregnant. when you’re tall you look skinnyer and more taller so it must be b/c of her height that her tummy is still not that big and you know Nicole is a taller then the avarage height. but i still love her and one of the reasons is her height. :)

read #27 comment very well

she looks like an alien

french girl @ 03/10/2008 at 6:41 am

CLINIQUA @ 03/09/2008 at 7:07 pm

_________________________________________________________
heyyyyyyyyyyyy CLINIQUA
angie is pregnant with twins nicole is nooooooooot SOOOOOO that’s why her bump looks thinnier plus nicole has always been skinny and pretty like that i think she looks GREAT!

I have a question about jogging while pregnant. If jogging/running is hard on your joints because of the high impact on your bones, how is that impact good for a fetus inside the womb? Wouldn’t that be the same reaction for the fetus?

Good for them. Nicole is a hottie. Nicole’s proofile was found on “W e a l t h yR o m a n c e.c o m” last week. I am wondering what she is loooking for on that sitee.

remember da truth @ 03/10/2008 at 7:39 am

Geez, what is wrong with people that they think normal exercise is excessive and being obsessed with weight? if she works out every day, that’s what we ALL are supposed to do!!

No wonder America is so fat! you people think exercise is excessive! I guess she should be sitting on a couch eating ice cream?

The only thing I wonder about is the type of exercise. I would think swimming would be better than jogging while pregnant.

bubbaness @ 03/10/2008 at 7:50 am

It’s not excessive if she’s always worked out at that level, which she has. The reason she’s not showing much is partially her height and partially because her abdominal muscles are so tight from being in shape that they hold everything in. Running won’t hurt the baby- the uterus is designed to absorb shock and movement.

JLo and Christina A. both went on stressful concert tours where they danced and sang on stage while very pregnant! I think Nicole is doing it the right way and is keeping fit and healthy.

NO I don’t think “normal” exercise (and that would be 30 minutes every day plus if you’re over 40 it’s good to lift weight to maintain muscle) is excessive….normal exercise will not lead you to have a hollywood body (I’m a runner and have run races, worked at a gym etc.). But spinning and running every day is excessive and indicative of a body issue…there is something called exercise bulemia.
She could walk for a half hour or an hour a day and do yoga and if she was just interested in health but not get the body shaping and calorie burning she is so obviously seeking.
She just wants to look like she was never pregnant the day after she delivers because all the stars b/4 her have allowed this to be the norm.

She is constantly exercising.. Weird, considering it’s her first baby, she’s 40 and had trouble getting pregnant. Don’t get me wrong, exercising while pregnant is great but done in moderation .. she seems to be overdoing it. I’d definitely stick to yoga, swimming and walking rather than running at this stage.

She doesn’t even look pregnant. Knowing the trouble she has had all her life getting pregnant, I’m surprise she is out jogging. Is she afraid to gain weight ? Low birth weight babies are at risk from all sorts of problems. I’m surprised she is risking this. At 5 months pregnant, she should be looking PREGNANT !! Scary.

It’s all in what you wear. Her zip is hiding the bump.. SHe has one, we saw it the other day. She is soo tall and there is lots of room for the baby to grow long rather than out, like a shorter person. People start showing at different times throughout there pregnancy, there is no set rule of how you should look at a particular time. Give the girl a break she is staying healthy which is more than a lot of American’s can say.

#20 la-dee-da @ 03/09/2008 at 7:50 pm
Is it my imagination or does the trainer have a stiffy?
_______________________

I think it’s his balls pulled up in those tight shorts. he he

I agree, we should be seeing a bigger bump by now.

Nicole has the same long/thin body type as her father and sister. Its in her genes. I think her workouts are more to relieve stress and stay emotionally healthy. It will help her with her delivery too. She knows what she’s doing.

remember da truth @ 03/10/2008 at 8:41 am

#72 What makes you think 30 minutes ever day is normal, and what makes you think that Nicole is doing more than that? People saying she is “constantly” exercising are seeing a few pictures taken for a fleeting moments out of a 24-hour day. Get real, people!

Women are not supposed to gain more than 25-30 pounds during pregnancy. The baby itself is less than ten pounds! Women are so used to using pregnancy as an excuse to overeat, be lazy, and then blame their thighs for being fat for ten years afterward! Nicole is healthy and always has been.

Working out is NOT exercise bulimia, and wanting to not carry around extra, unnecessary weight after pregnancy is not some sort of disorder!

How nice, but why do they need a trainer to go running?? Can she do that by herself?? I guess when you have a lot of money…

I can’t believe all the criticism about this woman exercising. I’ve known pregnant women who run far longer and exercise more strenuously than Nicole. They all worked out before they were pregnant and continued to do so after. It is my understanding from my doctor that when women are pregnant the medical professionals tell them not to do stomach crunches and exercises that focus on the stomach muscles. If they ran and swam and spun etc., before pregnancy, then they can continue to do so.

For those of you criticizing her having a trainer (Jasula #79), hell if I had the money, I would have one too. Not only is it a real motivator–he is probably making sure that every thing is okay with the exercise and the baby!

Yeah Dancer! @ 03/10/2008 at 10:44 am

We know that all trainers are medical professionals who are specialized in the development of fetal growth…

NOT! NOT! NOT!

Nicole looks @ 03/10/2008 at 10:48 am

like an a** for working out so hard!

All those on here thinking Nicole is some wonderful mum.
Think again!

Nicole’s adopted kids with Tom Cruise chose to be with their crazy scientiologist father, NOT HER!!! Connor and Isabella are both old enough to choose which parent they prefer to live with and looky who they chose: crazy TOM over ice cold b*tch queen, Nicole.

Mommie dearest anyone???

I think she looks old and ugly

Very well said Nicole looks!

Nic looks great and I am so happy for her and Keith…I do think that she’s exercising more now than before her pregnancy which is a little odd. I can’t wait for the CMA awards to see what bump revealing gown she will wear. It’s her first pregnacy and she has a right to show off even if it was her 100th. And as for the Nic is tall and has always been skinny, so has many other actresses but no one seems to berate her nor should they but people can be so bias at times. God bless her and her family …

#82 No, they did not choose Tom. They wanted to stay in one place and wanted to stay in LA, so Tom was the one that stayed put. Plus, I believe according to documents filed in the Smoking Gun from the divorce, the kids were suppose to be raised jointly as Catholics and Scientologists, but Tom increasingly left out the Catholic part. She is in L.A. now and you can bet she sees the kids daily. She is intensely private and has said so many times about the kids and their privacy. She doesn’t pimp them out like Tom. I know people that have worked with her and she talks to the kids daily, emails them and the kids visit her and she visits them. Unlike Tom she doesn’t make a production out of it so the paps can photograph it.

Excuse me but Tom took Suri and Katie to Germany with him for 3 months over the summer while he was working and he left Bella and Connor behind. And actually stuck them in a Scientology camp for the entire time he was gone. He was photographed all over the place with Suri and Katie. There was not one photo of Conor or Bella in germany because they were never there and believe me if they had been over there Tom would have made sure they were photographed. I don’t think they live with him now either.

#85 – LADY T – CMA awards??? Sorry, but I hope she isn’t pregnant until November! But who knows – she might milk it until then!

the_boyfriend @ 03/10/2008 at 1:54 pm

Aww, it’s nice she’s expecting.
omg He’s packin! ;)

I still don’t believe she’s preggo. It just looks like she needs to take a dump.

My best friend is 5’11″ and slender and looks MUCH more preggo and she’s due in AUGUST….

Who gives a **** any more. She hides everything that is wrong with her body anyway. She is 40 years old has wrinkles after being preggers she’ll have everything fixed and say It’s all natural. Give me a break.

Being tall and skinny does not stop you from showing in your pregnancy early. I am as tall as Nicole and as slim as her too, and with my first baby I was showing at three months.

Nicole is awesome! She seems very healthy and her baby will probably be, too. Some of the posters here are incredibly judgmental and ignorant. I laugh at you… har har har.

A woman with a history of miscarriages running? I’m no doctor but it seems terribly risky to me.

no wonder the trainer has a stiffy i seen some pics over on flynet that show nicole lifting her shirt and he is helping her or something and i am thinking dang if she is not shy about lifting her shirt for him in public what is that man seeing behind closed doors oh and btw has ice queen seen bella and conner while she is in LA i bet not its probablyy way to hard to fit into her busy exersise schedule but y I got an idea Nicole maybe take a walk with your kids instead of running with your trainer

Her time with her children is her business. She doesn’t have to put the kids on display to prove anything to anybody.

There is a picture of Kidman in the Daily Mail, I think, and with it an article suggesting she is abusing the use of botox to make her face look smooth. The article says her face is getting a ‘bat-like” appearance and a botox MS says she is abusing the product. One nice comment was the she was getting ready to star in a new movie entitled “Batface returns”. LOL

she will be a healthy mommy

THe doctor was complaining that Kidman is giving Botox a bad name.Woman are scared of it because they don’t want to look like a frozen mummy like Kidman.She seems to spend more time with Mr Trainer than either her kids or her husband.Wonder if that;s how she finally got pregnant spending all her time with her trainer instead of her husband..Kinda of a pattern with her.Didn’t Tom suspect the trainer of knocking her up right before he dumped her. Keith Urban might want to consider a DNA test if she ever does manage to push out a kid,