Jude Law: I Have a Dream -- Two of Them!

Jude Law: I Have a Dream -- Two of Them!

Jude Law pays a visit to ex-wife Sadie Frost‘s London home on Monday.

The couple split back in 2003 after six years of marriage.

Terry Gilliam and the producers of The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus just confirmed rumors today that Jude, Johnny Depp and Colin Farrell will help complete the film following the sudden death of Heath Ledger on Jan. 22.

“Since the format of the story allows for the preservation of his entire performance, at no point will Heath’s work be modified or altered through the use of digital technology,” the producers said in a statement. “Each of the parts played by Johnny, Colin and Jude is representative of the many aspects of the character that Heath was playing.”

“I am grateful to Johnny, Colin and Jude for coming on board and to everyone else who has made it possible for us to finish the film,” added director Terry Gilliam. “I am delighted that Heath‘s brilliant performance can be shared with the world. We are looking forward to finishing the movie and, through the film, with a modicum of humility, being able to touch people’s hearts and souls as Heath was able to do.”

jude law dream 01
jude law dream 02
jude law dream 03
jude law dream 04
jude law dream 05

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

So glad to see that these stars are coming forward to pay tribute to Heath. RIP heath.

the_boyfriend @ 03/10/2008 at 3:09 pm

He looks good, it seems like it’s been forever since we’ve seen him.

He looks great and very relaxed after the holiday :) Thanks Jared!

With Snoopy on his jacket *lol* I bet Iris loves that jacket :D

dramaqwween @ 03/10/2008 at 3:13 pm

1st ***

lets hope he’s staying away from the nanny’s ******

He looks really cute in these photos :-)

¦== http://www.PleasingVacations.com ===¦

Iris loves her Daddy IN the jacket an so do we. Thanks again Jared,
you are wonderful. It’s been a long while since we had new pictures of
Jude and here he is rested and apparently happy and so are we. I
guess since they started already on the filming of IMAGINARIUM Jude
will soon be back in Canada but on the west coast this time to do his
part in the film and then back to Europe to do KING CONQUEROR.

So great to see that he’s grown his hair back. He looks better. Hopefully he’ll also go back to making great films again after quite a lot of bumps recently. Hopefully The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus will be that one.

Sexy Jude, in a sexy pair of jeans. mmmmm

Beautiful Jude!

Jude, I have a dream, too…and you’re in it, babe! LOL

Nice jeans…and thanks for the shot of that butt in ‘em!

Mmm…He looks perfectly from head to toes,as he always does..That jacket and jeans..Oh.

i love that he drive and audi hahaha

sharyllee @ 03/10/2008 at 5:06 pm

fall in love with Jude. He is so so beautiful and perfect.

jude's lady @ 03/10/2008 at 5:12 pm

I’m in love with this man.

anonymous @ 03/10/2008 at 5:43 pm

just jared you are too late on this news , this happened a month ago and colin farrell already is on loaction & and he is in the middle of shooting .

unbelievable casting , three exceptionally talented actors , it is big wow…………… i love colin , jonhny and jude so much and i can’t wait to see the movie.

#19,
I’m looking forward to this movie, too. I’m glad these guys are doing this…makes it even more intriguing.

DOLORES CRAEG @ 03/10/2008 at 6:09 pm

jared,
a million blessing to you……these are the first pictures we’ve seen of jude since he and the family came back from their skiing holiday in austria…..thank you god he’s growing his hair back. he’s the only man i know who’s candid pictures are as beautiful as the studio shots. he excites me every time. jude your face, that bod,,,the jacket….those jeans…wow jude have you no mercy??????

Hot…very hot…I love hot.

Yeah, he’s so hot. As someone said previously…….”Sexy Jude!” That sums it up for me…
I want more more more!