90210 Spin-Off in the Works

90210 Spin-Off in the Works

The CW is developing a spin-off of Aaron Spelling‘s teen soap Beverly Hills, 90210, reports The Hollywood Reporter.

Veronica Mars creator Rob Thomas is in talks to write the spin-off project about the world’s most popular zip code.

This series has supposedly been put on the fast track by the network.

This could be really really good… or really really BAD.

Original cast members: Jennie Garth (Kelly Taylor), Tori Spelling (Donna Martin), Ian Ziering (Steve Sanders), Brian Austin Green (David Silver), Jason Priestley (Brandon Walsh), Luke Perry (Dylan McKay), Shannen Doherty (Brenda Walsh) and Gabrielle Carteris (Andrea Zuckerman).

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

The original wasn’t any good so this would be a knockoff of a bad show. Great idea.

yay First comment!
I wouldn’t watch it

Brenda and Dylan though. That was the couple, I don’t care what the writers tried to say. :)

You forgot Shannon Doherty in the cast.

No, no, no, and no. It would not work. That show was VERY popular in it’s prime years, and there could only be so much drama and in the end, it barely survived.
Bad idea and plus, I don’t want this NEW show to ruin my one on one time with my Beverly Hills, 90210 DVD sets.
lol

Also, look how the OC survived, barely.

Don’t toy with a classic, something Hollywood needs to know!

90210 was a very 90′s thing, doing it now wouldn’t be any use considering this decade súcks, pop culture wise.

TiredofthisCrap @ 03/13/2008 at 5:12 pm

What are they going to be parents to teenagers now!!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/13/2008 at 5:14 pm

this show was hot… when i was a k i d.

i absolutely wanna see more from 90210…………………………….
can’t wait for it……….

CW should have kept Veronica Mars on air instead of coming up with crappy shows. But then again CW = Crap Welcome.

Bad idea. They always try to ruin good old tv shoes and movies!

ifyousayso @ 03/13/2008 at 6:53 pm

90210 was a classic. it was my favorite show growing up. now i dont really have any favorite show. sometimes when im watching tv i feel like im wasting my one hour time on it.

luiza naiff @ 03/13/2008 at 7:03 pm

i love Veronica mars
I love rob thomas the best
Writer

With certainty will make sure!!!!!

wait, the original cast is doing it or new cast?

the shiznack @ 03/13/2008 at 8:13 pm

the CW should never have dropped Veronica Mars that ans Smallville were the best thing on channel but VM got cancelled cus the CW didnt push it as much as the other shows. One Tree Hill is one of the most boring shows ever bar Sophia Bush – with its crappy music montages and used up story lines.

VM rules!

I never thought Brian Austin Green was hot until I watched Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Yowza! That man has aged VERY well!

really? i want to see brenda walsh playing the villain again. :)

it was my favourite series ever it was so huse suceess here in greece everyone was in her house to watch it i wish i could watch it all over again kelly brenda dilan brandon was my favourite actors ever it was the best

great idea

they better reunite Jason Priestley and Jennie Garth…Brandon and Kelly should have been endgame…and they deserved their happily ever after wedding..

I am all for a reunion movie, but not a spin off!

gOssipBitch @ 03/13/2008 at 10:12 pm

damn i used to love it…anyway who knows might be even better than the orignal !!

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All