The Christian Siriano Dinner -- FIERCE!

The Christian Siriano Dinner -- FIERCE!

Tranny Hot Mess! Fierce. Tranny. Tranny. Fierce.

Project Runway champ Christian Siriano, aka Ferocia Coutura, joins friends at the fierce Christian Siriano Dinner at the Hollywood Roosvelt Hotel on Wednesday in Hollywood

The 22-year-old designer was joined by rapper Eve, Ugly Betty actress Becki Newton (with husband Chris Diamantopoulos) and Season 2 contestant Nick Verreos, Season 4 contestant Christina “Kit Pistol” Scarbo, and Runway executive producer Jane Cha.

Where was his #1 fan Victoria Beckham??

Siriano is currently dating Junk magazine editor and portrait photographer Brad Walsh.

UPDATE: Christian has an upcoming guest appearance on Ugly Betty in the works…

55+ pictures inside of The Christian Siriano Dinner

christian siriano dinner 58

Getty

SNL skit of him was LOL

rolling eyes @ 03/13/2008 at 11:40 am

He’s only 22!
I’m 22, man, I’m behind

Totally adore him! Best designer to come out of the series.

Totally adore him! Best designer to come out of the series.

He was on the weakest year ever. Austin Scarlet can eat him for breakfast.

Rami Kashou will make a lot of money catering to the socialte/celebrity/rich lady set.

Maria (Shorty) @ 03/13/2008 at 12:46 pm

Anon: Could not agree with you more!

WHATEVER fuckers! That guy has talent. He was NOT on the weakest year ever. Rami’s designs were too “Valley Girl 80′s”…Jillian’s reminded me of my grandmother. I really liked Chris. He should have been at the end.

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/13/2008 at 1:09 pm

so he’s (she’s) a celebrity now? haha where the last project runway winners? lmao get you 15mins cupcake, and disappear.

you to eve. your last album flopped.

He totally looks like Posh spice, I always knew Posh was a Transvestite!

Nancy: Did you have to use the ‘F’ word? What a trash can you are. I guess your vocabulary isn’t large enough to express yourself without using vile language.

maria (Shorty) @ 03/13/2008 at 1:58 pm

I would have loved for Chris and Christian to have been the final two with either one winning. Chris was such a super guy. I really liked him. Christian, although young and very, very talented, would get on my last nerve with with his ‘Mary’ attitude. Have to give it to him though, he really designed some hot stuff.

Speaking of the F word and limited vocabulary… Christian said fierce way too much… I wanted to smack his obnoxious little face after the 10th time I heard him say it. I hated how people thought that is was cute and encouraged him ALWAYS lisping fierce with his little neck swivel. Tyra Banks was saying fierce on the second season on project runway… if he wants a trademark catch phrase, why doesn’t he make up his own.
3- true he has a skill… but is likely that you had friends and a social life as a child. Christian did not have this, so he had nothing better to do than sit at home and develop a skill.

Aside from his arrogance, I LOVE “EM! Great tv, that guy. He’s talented, no doubt. Aside from Kara Saun and Jillian, he was one of the few PR contestant that were truely versitile.

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love him!!

He is wonderful! I love that a dress, by itself, was also a guest :)
TLLT

Bratz Doll LOL @ 03/14/2008 at 12:19 am

He is like a boy Bratz doll!

LALALALALA @ 03/14/2008 at 1:14 am

what a freakshow, i hate lemons i.e. men who like men, they make me sick and i think they are such vile creatures. the way they act, talk and their whole personalties make me sick, why do tv people allow such filth on the television. he gives fashion a bad name, and further grows the stereotype that fashion is all about lemon men, which it definately isnt, what happened to fashion like vera wang, or prada. STUPID UGLY LEMON HEAD.

he’s such a hot mess

i love him to pieces

way to go siriano, show all the donna karans and michael kors and calvin kleins what fashion should be…

YOU ROCK

celery gloss @ 03/14/2008 at 3:56 am

he was annoying but he grew on me. love his designs! the guy’s got talent. i’m glad he won.

celery gloss @ 03/14/2008 at 3:56 am

ok so he may be gay…that makes him even awesomer. He is possibly the most amazing person on earth. #21, u r such a homophobe. go get some respect for people who arent like u!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!