Paris Offers Fans a Chance to Party With Her

Paris Offers Fans a Chance to Party With Her

Paris Hilton picks up Starbucks at the Glen Shopping Center in Los Angeles on Wednesday. Today, the 27-year-old hotel heiress was seen shopping at Fred Segal’s.

Paris (read: one of her assistants) just updated her MySpace page, giving her fans a chance to party with her in Hollywood. Here’s what she/her assistant wrote:

“Hey guys, I hope you are all enjoying a wonderful and safe spring break! I’ve been traveling, working, and developing some new exciting projects, so I’m excited to share this with you all:

I will be making an official announcement at a private party I am throwing this Thursday night (March 13th) here in Hollywood. Nothing is ever true unless you hear it from me, so I want to give some of my MySpace friends a chance to attend and hear the exclusive news!

I wish I could invite you all, but this is a special event with limited space, so I’ll be hand-picking a few fans who will get to be on my personal VIP guest list. Also, I can only extend this invitation to my friends who are age 21 or over, and who will be in the Hollywood area this Thursday.

I always love to hear from my fans personally, so my VIP list will be reserved for my most standout MySpace friends. Here is the challenge:

What would it be like to spend a day with me? What would we do? Where would we go?

Send me a short but creative paragraph with your answer, a link to your MySpace page, and some fun facts about yourself…my favorite answers will be sent an invite! Please send your answers to parisbff2008@gmail.com

As always I can’t wait to read your responses and comments!I will pick 30 of my favorite answers and you guys will be invited to party like a rock star with me this Thursday night!

I love you all,

Orange Clockwork @ 03/13/2008 at 8:14 pm

UGHH! GO AWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Buttercup @ 03/13/2008 at 8:15 pm

Darn, I missed this opportunity to “party like a rock star” ! : p

Thanks but no thanks

the shiznack @ 03/13/2008 at 8:18 pm

let me guess what the announcement is um her and benji madden are engaged – i guarantee u

dang i wish she was going to go live on the moon or sumthin

hola ya'll @ 03/13/2008 at 8:36 pm

PARIS HILTON HAS FANS??????????????????????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What about the ladies in LA County Jail that you promised to help. Oh, you forgot them while you were carrying a Bible and said I will stop partying and think about others, didn’t take did it?

Ugly t-shirt

ugly *****, her clothes are also ugly

i hate miley&ashley tisdal @ 03/13/2008 at 9:55 pm

i loovee heer i will love to party with heer:)
rock my world paris;)

i’d love to be a part of her vip list. that’d be cool. lol.

who cares…..

Pathetic jailbird.

Bark buster @ 03/14/2008 at 9:45 am

I love her outfit!

I wish I could wear something like that.

eddie jones @ 03/14/2008 at 1:19 pm

what does she have fans for exactly, being a crackwhore?

OH GOB B*TCH, GET OVER YOURSELF FOR 2 SECONDS , STOP WEARING SHIRTS WITH CARTOONS OR PICTURES OF YOU ON IT …..BENJI MADDEN , WHY, WHY, WHY????!!!!! ARE YOU WITH THIS THING? PARIS YOU NEED TO GET YOUR OWN LIFE AND STOP FOLLOWING IN NICOLES SHADOW …… I LOVE HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED NOW ON PARIS! But damn what a waste of oxygen this one is!