Princess Zee is Scooter Royalty

Princess Zee is Scooter Royalty

(This is a continuation of this post.)

Princess Zee, aka Zahara, and big brother Maddox play on their Razor scooters while pregnant mom Angelina Jolie watches over them in Smithville, Texas on Wednesday.

Papa Pitt has been busy shooting his latest film, Tree of Life.

20+ pictures inside of Princess Zee and Mad playing on their scooters on set…

princess zee scooter 01
princess zee scooter 23
princess zee scooter 24
princess zee scooter 25

ABC

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 737 » Show All
thelookoflove1365 @ 03/13/2008 at 3:26 pm

What a devoted mom. Rock on Angie!

i think they are a lovely family i wounder when they will tell us if its twins or not she looks big but sometimes you go much bigger for your seconde thanks for this post ,,,,,,,

Hey more pics…Cool…God bless the Jolie-Pitts!!!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/13/2008 at 3:31 pm

these are the same fcuking pictures from yesterday! damn you jared, and damn that fame whōre and her amazing bōōbz.

LOVE PRINCESS ZEE. she’s my favorite jolie-pitt by far. so cute!

she does have some nice boobs.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE BRANGELINA FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how is angie a fame *****? that comment was uncalled for

Cute pics. Thanks JJ.

What is the deal with this family? Both Brad and Angie annoy me so much. Why does everyone love them so much?

michelle depp @ 03/13/2008 at 3:41 pm

Love them. She is so beautiful & pregnant!!
I live in San Antonio, about an hour from where Brad is filming…. I have have to become an overzealous stalking fan and take a road trip this weekend!!!!

Pamgela texas @ 03/13/2008 at 3:43 pm

What is not to love about Brangelina? They are rich, famous, talented, loving, devoted parents, humanitarians, funny, fun people, and good looking. Oh, I forgot to mention how much they love each other and they’re both hot people and hot for each other. They have perfected fantasy as real life.

Thanks Jared!

Ohhhh, I see the ding dong haters are the first to comment ROTFLMAO ….. It’s driving you haters/trolls nuts isn’t it :lol: We all are loving it :lol:

Naomi Dewhurst @ 03/13/2008 at 3:44 pm

Will someone PLEASE tell me how to send an important letter to Angelina?! I have been unable/ unsuccessful at finding out the New Orleans Add. and now that their in TX- I need to get them this letter before those twins are born! Does anyone even know of a P.O. Box where they might be receiving mail currently? Thanks much! -Naomi

.“Just when you think you couldn’t be in love anymore — you just saw her.” ~Brad Pitt on Jennifer Aniston

Angelina looks lovely and healthy.

Pamgela texas @ 03/13/2008 at 3:46 pm

To: michelle depp @ 03/13/2008 at 3:41 pm

Brad is supposed to be in New Orleans this weekend – I would wager that the whole family will probably go with him – for the Clinton Global Initiative summit meeting there on the 15th.

I live in Houston and was going to go to Smithville this Wednesday but couldn’t make it work – I plan to go one day next week and bring my laptop and work there. they have wifi on Main street. I spoke with the Smithville Chamber and they told me they were filming in the neighborhoods and the security was really tight. But, you never know. :):):):)

Good morning BAMPZS fans. I see the trolls are some of the first ones here. I See JJ got the rest of the pictures. Maybe there will be some newer ones later. BBL Peace

I’m glad to see that Angie is visiting Brad to the set of his new film. She is really getting bigger, I’m on board the twins train right now.
vickifromtexas, hi to you. Waving to all the JP fans. God bless.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 737 » Show All