Halle Berry: Baby Bump Peek-a-Boo

Halle Berry: Baby Bump Peek-a-Boo

Any day now!

Halle Berry‘s belly bump plays a little peek-a-boo leaving a friend’s place in Venice, Calif. and heading home on Friday.

Ms. Berry, 41, and boyfriend Gabriel Aubry are expecting their first child sometime this month.

The mom-to-be has joined the throng of celebrities backing presidential candidate Barack Obama. Halle says, “We are really going to need a president who has the ability to think big, and Barack Obama is that president.”

More pictures of Halle Berry‘s baby bump playing peek-a-boo after the jump…

halle berry peek a boo 01
halle berry peek a boo 02
halle berry peek a boo 03
halle berry peek a boo 04
halle berry peek a boo 05
halle berry peek a boo 06
halle berry peek a boo 07

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

This will be one pretty baby.

ACUTALLY IM PROBABLY 12313
AHAH OKAYYY CUTEEE
I HEART HALLIE B

Here's The Deal @ 03/14/2008 at 11:37 pm

She looks great….and HUGE! I can’t wait to see her baby. =)

It will be a gorgeous baby! She look’s ready to pop! The most gorgeous woman ready to pop! I wish Halle the best!

Her turkey is done. Looks like any day now….Congrats!

Halle’s baby is gonna be gorgeous!! Can’t wait to see!

she looks really good!

sweet kisses @ 03/14/2008 at 11:57 pm

This is definately going to be a gorgeous baby. Just imagine, the olive skin tone with colored eyes. BEAUTIFUL!

shes so pretty

Why haven’t we heard of any baby shower being held for her? I’m sure she has a lot of friends in Hollywood. Did we miss it? I’m sure there would have been coverage had the press gotten wind of it.

What the HELL is she WEARING???? Yuck! She seems to be letting herself go now, hideous pants/skirt…WTF???? She looks crazy as hell

K.C angel @ 03/15/2008 at 1:15 am

Seems like she’s been carrying that baby for over a year. I thought she was pregnant way before JLO, Nicole and Christina DAMN she really meant it when she said she wanted to stay pregnant forever

why does she have to wear something that would show her bump?

Erin–WTF??? This woman looks like she is about to EXPLODE, I think the last thing on her mind is how fashion forward her outfits are. Like most heavily pregnant women I think it’s safe to assume that clothing at this point is strictly a COMFORT FIRST situation! Geez.

Even 9 months pregnant Halle is gorgeous! I hate her. :(

SARAH_SENPAI @ 03/15/2008 at 3:13 am

SHE’s UGLY and her HUBBY is ******* HOT

Erica, you’re ugly and I bet you’re fat too, hater.

This baby will be cute. The mummy is very beautiful.

She will give birth on friday. (good friday) :) :)

Those pants are calles sarouel ( or sarwel) and they’re very common in Europe.Halle’s been wearing a lot of those in the past few days and she looks good in them!

She looks great in pregnancy. Can’t wait to see her babe. I saw her on “W e a l t h y Rom a n c e. co m” last week. What is she llloking for on that sitte?

SARAH_SENPAI @ 03/15/2008 at 3:13 am

SHE’s UGLY and her HUBBY is ******* HOT

==> i totally agree with what u said !! how did she get him?

F U C K I N G idiot you are. Halle is a beautiful woman. Gabby is the lucky one.

that thing is rather large. good luck halle!

HalleGabriel @ 03/15/2008 at 11:00 am

I was thinking she should have had the baby by now!

SARAH_SENPAI @ 03/15/2008 at 3:13 am SHE’s UGLY and her HUBBY is ******* HOT
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Sorry pathetic creature Gabriel wants Halle not you…….Live with it.
I love them as a couple and I to can’t wait to see that beautiful baby.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All