Fri, 14 March 2008 at 12:37 pm
Natalie Portman is a Bindi Babe
- Natalie Portman is bringing Stars Wars sexy back
- Minnie Driver is expecting her first child
- Edward Norton is rumored to be an intolerable actor
- Mischa Barton shrugs off director’s red carpet advances
- Scary Spice dons a white hot bikini
- Britney gets her Kabbalah tattoo removed
- Kim Kardashian wants to fix Britney Spears
- Check out Conan the Late Night Barbarian
- Jamie Lynn Spears picks up Mexican
- See how you can have pendant perfection
- Nicole Kidman‘s bodyguard assaults photographer
- Director Chris Nolan sounds off on Heath Ledger‘s performance in The Dark Knight.
- Steve-O is insane-o
- Sheryl Crow plans to collaborate with Fleetwood Mac in the near future, the songstress told Spinner.com.
- Michael Jackson cut a deal Thursday to keep his Neverland Ranch off the auction block. Jackson, who purchased Neverland when he was 29, hasn’t been seen at the residence since he was acquitted in June 2005 of molesting a 13-year-old visitor.
- Snoop Dogg will make an extended cameo on ABC soap opera One Life to Live and perform two songs from his new album, “Ego Trippin’.” FO’ SHIZZLE! Snoop‘s episodes will air May 8 and May 9, and feature his re-mixed version of the show’s theme song. He will also act in scenes. Um, “act.”
Just Jared on Facebook