Halle Berry Shops California Candles

Halle Berry Shops California Candles

Halle Berry gives one of the salespersons a hug while out candle shopping at The Malibu Colony Company in Malibu, Calif. on Saturday morning.

Can I just get an AMEN for Halle putting her hair extensions back in? Bye-bye short curls!

Halle and model boyfriend Gabriel Aubry’ are expecting their first child together later this month.

15+ pictures inside of Halle Berry shopping California candles…

halle berry candle 01
halle berry candle 15

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

wow, she’s huge!

yay, i was first! :]

She looks all baby though. Somewhat has the puffy look in the face but hell! She still looks fabulous and due @ the end of this month! I wonder if it will be an April fool’s baby?

She looks happy and ready to be a mom!

She’s beautiful and is dropping fast….due before end of March? I’m glad she is in a bi-racial love relationship and hope they always remain together to jointly raise their child….baby will be exquisitely beautiful. Just guessing it’s a girl….

MonkeyShines @ 03/15/2008 at 6:16 pm

Ah that could very well be her real hair. I have curly hair like Halle and when I flat iron it it duh much longer than when I wear it curly. Her curls were pretty tight and compact. My curly hair goes from being about 8 inches along to 22 to 24 inches long when straight.

amen! lol her hair looks good now!
i cant wait to see the baby photos!

Alexandria @ 03/15/2008 at 6:22 pm

she does look better with the long hair, but goodness her stomach is big! i cant wait to see her new baby!

Hair extensions? Are you sure she didn’t straighten her hair? It seems about the right length.

Halle looks cute with her big ole belly. I wish her a safe and happy delivery of the baby.

ITS HER REAL HAIR JARED… … ..

justa mia @ 03/15/2008 at 7:18 pm

Real hair, real belly, real baby – you go girl. You are a wonderful, real person. Love you.

You forgot real boobs. Those things are massive, yet so natural!

She looks beautiful as always and I know it’s been said before, but, is she EVER going to have that baby?

She is hot * love her * a very classy lady *
I wish her all the luck in the world.

She is one gorgeous lady. She looks like she’s been taking very good care of herself through her pregnancy too. 8 1/2
months pregnant and in her 40s, she still looks younger and less bloated than the Lohan kids — both of them.

OH MY!!! Halle is about to bust!!! She is ready ready ready to have that baby!!! Good luck with the birth Halle and I know you are going to be full of joy when you lay eyes on your beautiful baby!! Early congrats!!
: – )

Wow. She is going to have one gorgeous baby!! So happy for both her and Aubrey!!! Halle looks great!

Halle-Lujah for the longer hair.

PREtty HAlle @ 03/15/2008 at 10:22 pm

Halle is beautiful even she does have hair extensions. Actually all stars got some, with fake lashes sometimes. Sowhat s the big deals. Halle is really pretty with or without hair extensions. Hope Gabe realizes how much he s a lucky man to have a pretty woman like that.She has suffered enough in her previous relationships, she deserves to be happy.Good luck to her.To bad that she does get enough roles.Maybe cos her skin aint fair enough for hollywood.Dont get it she s really talented

whiskey.tango.foxtrot @ 03/15/2008 at 10:48 pm

you guys are retarded!!! That is her natural hair!!!!

Gotta disagree Jared, I don’t think Halle is wearing extensions at all. I’ve got naturally curly hair and people always think I’ve put extensions in after I straighten it. Not every celebrity is a Jessica Simpson or a Beyonce with pounds and pounds of weave. :)

it’s her real hair, halle has had long hair for a while now buddy….hair clearly looks shorter when curled, especially when the curls are tight…not everyone wears weave, don’t get it twisted.

and i personally think she looked better when she had the real short cut back in the day, it shows off her beautiful face and makes it the main focus and that you don’t need long hair to look pretty….

i loved the season premier of keeping up with the kardashians! i think kim is
beautiful! i just found this clip online of a new episode and now i can’t wait for the next episode on sunday night on E! anyway, for all of u interested in checking out the clip heres the link: http://youtube.com/watch?v=VcE1sE1cDM8

she looks great as a 9 month pregnant woman!

Gabby's back in hiding? @ 03/16/2008 at 3:37 am

Guess Gabby’s gone back in hiding either at Halle’s or back to NYC? You can always tell she goes shopping immediately w/the bgs after he makes an appearance.

I think thats her real hair…jared u got the french braid wrong in ashley tisdales post, now this…leave the hair comments to the readers lol.

Georgia Lass @ 03/16/2008 at 9:31 am

If they’re extensions (which I doubt), they look great unlike some I’ve seen (Britney). Halle is a class act and beautiful woman anyway you put it. I can’t wait to see her baby!

HalleGabriel @ 03/16/2008 at 10:39 am

Neither can I!

I read on another blog that the short doo was a wig. I believe this is her natural hair, it looks like it anyway.

Halle looks great! Love the bag-does anyone have any idea what it is????

i heard an interview of her she said she wanted to commit a suicide ..hope she will be stable and responsible for this poor baby and she once hit and hurt a woman with her car and left letting her alone it’s shameful and disppointing .

Ok, I know everyone’s coming to her defense over the weave-thing but I do think she wears weave sometimes. When she had her hair short everyone said how tightly curled it was….but it wasn’t. Those were loose roller-set curls. I too, have very long, naturally curly hair that draws up a LOT when curly but her hers looked different. I know everyone’s hair isn’t the same but you could tell she had her hair set. At any rate, Halle’s gorgeous and I’m so happy she finally has the baby she’s longed for.

I really don’t think those are extensions….Remember hair looks extremely shorter when its curly.

that is not her real hair…..she wears weaves and wigs….so dont get carried away with her looks..she’s gorgeous but her hairs fake…but she still rocks though..lol