Kim Kardashian Gets Room Service

Kim Kardashian Gets Room Service

Socialite Kim Kardashian hosts a party at Room Service in New York City on Friday.

Kim and her step-dad Olympian Bruce Jenner stopped by The View to promote the second season of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. Watch it here for all the juicy details!

Earlier in the week we got a shout-out from Kim about her new blog OfficialKimKardashian.com!

10+ pictures of Kim Kardashian getting room service…

kim kardashian room service 01
kim kardashian room service 11
kim kardashian room service 12

Photos: Astrid Stawiarz/Getty
Posted to: Kim Kardashian

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

OMG!!!!!! I LUV KIM!!!!!! HER SHOW IZ AHH-MAZING!!!!!!
GO KEEPING WITH THE KARDASHIANS!!!!!!!

OH YEA *FIRST*

I LUV KIM!!! HER SHOW IZ AHH-MAZING!!!
GO KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS!!!

OH YEA *FIRST*

e l e n a @ 03/15/2008 at 2:30 pm

…tired of this women!

i hate her she’s a frickin **** …how can u ppl look up to her like come on

Aerobella @ 03/15/2008 at 2:49 pm

She’s melting ugly face, moronic and fat and slow and sluggish like a slouth and soooooooooooooooooooooo booooooooooooooooooooooooring.

oh god REALITY STARS INVADE!

thank u aerobella…stickin ugly fake person who had a sex tape out like come on…she’s not a gd role model for children

She’s a big butt ugly chica. and REGGIE BUSH is too good for her he needs to stop.
I LOVE REGGIE BUSH but……
I HATE KIM Kadunkin
lol

Stop postin’ about her!!!!!!
get reggie bush instead

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/15/2008 at 3:13 pm

i don’t care if she’s talentless and a complete fame whōre, she’s hot.

PLEASE DO NOT START POSTING ABOUT THIS ****

POST REAL CELEBRITIES WITH CAREERS AND TALENTS

I WILL STOP COMING THIS SITE JARED!!!

I LIKED YOUR WEBSITE B/C YOU POSTED REAL CELEBRITIES, SHE IS NOT ONE OF THEM, I DONT CALL HAVING A VIDEO WITH A **** IN YOUR MOUTH A MOVIE.

SHE IS A NOBODY, PLEASE DONT GET SUCKED INTO THIS BULLSHIT.

(BUT IS STILL LOVE YOU JARED!!)

eddie jones @ 03/15/2008 at 3:14 pm

not the first time she’s gotten room service!

Ilike her show but I don’t like her she thinks that she all that! honey your 15 minuts of fame will not last forever

zac lover @ 03/15/2008 at 3:19 pm

I hate this NASTY PERSON !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I Love the Show ………. x D

Im TEN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YAY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bet she gets a lot of room service(from a lot of men).

BOYCOTT DUMB PPL @ 03/15/2008 at 3:26 pm

ow Jeez how could media opens the door 4 ppl like her, paris-parasite, tila tequila, heid montag, spencer etc?!?!!?!?!?

where we going with the moral? hunf

no more coments!!

clever ppl like me says enough!!!!!!!!!

ace tomato @ 03/15/2008 at 4:25 pm

She’s famous for letting black guys pee on her. Whupdeedo.

Here's The Deal @ 03/15/2008 at 4:39 pm

^^LMFAO.

She’s such a wh*re that it’s unbearable.

justa mia @ 03/15/2008 at 7:32 pm

I’ve only seen clips of this “show” on The Soup. It looks pretty rediculous and I would never stoop to watching such trash and trashy people.

I need to know how do we find this women anything but TRASH
She is famous as Parisite Hiltons friend and for being pee’d on in a sex tape . What is wrong with Americans that someone like her gets all this publicity and a show?

She’s a pretty girl but that dress makes her look like a waitress or french maid.

BushTushFan @ 03/15/2008 at 8:58 pm

Yeah. I saw their appearance on the show this week and Kim looked soooo uncomfortable.

In fact, Barbara got around to asking why she’s famous in the first place and Kim copped to he fact that it was through her associate with Parasite Hilton.

And then, of course, Barbara had to bring up the fact that her father, Robert Kardashian, was O.J.’s lawyer during his double murder trial. And they showed the famous courtroom picture. Kim just said that she was a little girl at the time and she was emotionally torn and confused because of the different sides that her parents were on during the case. She said she knew O.J. as “Uncle O.J.” and as something different when she went home to her mom and Bruce, where Faye Resnick lived with them. I mean, it was almost as if she was expected to apologize for her late father’s actions or something !!

Of course, old-ass Babs had to bring up the infamous Ray J sex tape. Curiously, Kim almost seemed taken aback ! As if she really didn’t expect them to bring it up, like she cut a deal or something beforehand so that it wouldn’t be discussed on air.

But lo and behold, Babs got her zinger in. All Kim could say, thoroughly embarassed of course, was that she was with her boyfriend at the time and that she didn’t want to disgrace her family, especially her younger sisters. But then the tape got out. Bruce just sat there and agreed, trying his best to back her up, but clearly looking mortified as well. Kim seriously looked like she was about to cry. I found it kind of hard to watch barely a minute in.

In addition, Elisabeth asked the more inane questions like her mother taking her to the Playboy mansion and the magazine shoot. She also said gossip sites are now referring to her and boyfriend Reggie Bush together as “The Bush and The Tush.” And they showed a picture of the two. Bruce just rolled his eyes on that one.

Oh well. That’s my recap, if you care. Just thought I’d share for those who missed it.

She’s a wh*re.