Brad Pitt & Bill Clinton are BFFs

Brad Pitt & Bill Clinton are BFFs

TEAM BILL ‘N BRAD!

As reported yesterday, Former President Bill Clinton met up with Brad Pitt to greet volunteers and break ground for new homes in the Lower Ninth Ward in New Orleans, Lousiana on Sunday.

Clinton hosted his Clinton Global Initiative University while Pitt represented his Make It Right Foundation, which he founded.

Clinton said, “The way to really get New Orleans all the way back and all the way back in a hurry is to rebuild in the right way and make it a long-term, five- to six-year commitment, to create a much higher base level of jobs through this whole energy efficiency endeavor.”

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Bill Clinton

• The Affluenza mom is now a bartender in Texas - TMZ
  • Nick Cannon reveals why he enrolled in college - Gossip Cop
  • Why Simone Biles is the "grandma" of the Final Five - Just Jared Jr
  • Fans slam Teresa Giudice for "sexy" pic of daughter - Radar
  • Rachel McAdams steps out with her new boyfriend - Lainey Gossip
  • The Obama love story movie will get a big rollout - The Hollywood Reporter
  • ? are you the x complaining.

#140 : Brad took his family with him,yes I’d rather have six kids by one one man,than have one nights stands ,everytime i felt like sex.

• thanks

I love that even for 2 days business trip, Brad has to have his whole family with him. The kids look so cute and shiloh is HUGE.

Nice to see them having a good time in NOLA

• julia

bdj @ 03/16/20 #149

:lol:

• carolina

hi anoble :)
    i´m fine :)

• whole family in NOLA

CLINIQUA @ 03/16/2008 at 6:06 pm

He probably ran home to them as soon as the groundbreaking was over. They really do love NOLA. I did not think Angie and the kids would go with him to NOLA but as usually they will not be separated if they do not have to be.

Shi is almost the same size as Z.

• CLINIQUA

bdj @ 03/16/2008 at 6:20 pm zanessa110 @ 03/16/2008 at 6:16 p
    Shhhh Don’t tell anybody, but I heard that Vanessa and Zac broke up and now Zac is dating Chace from that TV show. The stress is showing on Zanessa face but they are not ready to make an announcement. You heard it here first.
    _____________________

lmao bdj. I heard Zac was into blondes now. Poor Vanessa.

• anoble

Thanks for the new family pics

Angie has all her “ducks” in a row :D

Shiloh is even cute during a meltdown (am sure the haters will have something nasty to say about that pic) just a normal day in the life of a toddler.

• piper, with a low

Awww…

The kids are adorable. And again, it looks like the J-Ps are into buying old-fashioned dresses for the girls. Shiloh’s dress is absolutely adorable.

And it also looks like Brad and Shiloh are sporting matching chubby cheeks.

I love that Zee’s rocking the Afro puffs; Pax’s hair is getting longer; and Maddox seems shy about the whole thing. And Angelina looks absolutely ethereal in that dress.

• Orchid

Both look good. Brad is developing a double chin. He is happy and loving life. :smile:

• Neil

Great photos of the whole family (unbelievable) just strolling down the avenue……nice. The papparazzi who gets a close-up photo of Shiloh with a big beaming smile is going to make a small fortune.

• vickifromtexas

hello carolina. i hope you are having a wonderful day. = )

• ha

ñññ @ 03/16/2008 at 6:15 pm

ha @ 03/16/2008 at 6:09 pm OMG Shiloh looks like Angelina now.
    _____________
    to me shiloh has a lot of angie, and brad´s mouth
    ___
    HUH? I don’t think so.

• sharon

bdj @ 03/16/2008 at 6:20 pm

zanessa110 @ 03/16/2008 at 6:16 p
    ——————————————

• CLINIQUA

OMG..you mean Ange & the kiddies are in NOLA not TX?? LMAO I can’t believe Brad took the whole brood to NOLA for two days (or 1)…that’s sooooo amazing…he loves his familia soooooo much. Makes me want to cry. I didn’t even read the blurb carefully as I was so excited at the pics. lol :lol:

• Jill

zanessa110 @ 03/16/2008 at 6:16 pm
    Brad looked stressfull.I read earlier that he called off marriage
    *****************************************

In the National Enquirer, no doubt… or was it Star Magazine? And of course you took it as gospel because it was exactly what you wanted to hear.

U toopid.

• I think

Shi looks so much like Angie in new pics.

• anustin

duh!shiloh looks like meh!

• ñññ

ha @ 03/16/2008 at 6:25 pm ñññ @ 03/16/2008 at 6:15 pm

ha @ 03/16/2008 at 6:09 pm OMG Shiloh looks like Angelina now.
    _____________
    to me shiloh has a lot of angie, and brad´s mouth
    ___
    HUH? I don’t think so.
    ________________
    to me shiloh´s lips, the colour of her eyes and her nose are brad, the other things are angie

• whole family in NOLA

I think @ 03/16/2008 at 6:26 pm

She has Brad’s eyes.

Shi is a wonderful combination of both her parents.

• marianna

First Brad has not gain that much weight. Second maybe the weight gain is for a movie. Third I am so proud that MIR project had it’s groundbreaking.

The picture of Angelina and the kids are great. The kids are so well behaved. Even Shiloh who seem to want to get down. Shiloh probably wants to be like the other kids. All the kids are so cute.

• vickifromtexas

anustin, you are so funny. you keep me laughing on these threads.

shiloh’s hair looks so much longer. she is so cute, all of the children are precious. = )

• anoble

anustin @ 03/16/2008 at 6:07 pm

ROTFLMAO :D :D

• julia

IMO , Shiloh is a Beautiful Mix of Both Her Parents..

• drew

Way to go Brad! Wow the whole family is in New orleans as well. Thanks for the pics & links guys! I just love it.

• sharon

Shiloh has Brad’s lower lip, blue eyes, eyebrow and blond hair and other are Angie’s. She is the great combination of both her parents.

• The real lou

# 141 zanessa110 @ 03/16/2008 at 6:16 pm ,Honey I hope to god you are a 13 year old.It would be a shame for a grown woman to be this dense and ignorant!BTW when the did you became clairvoyant?3+ years later and you trolls are STILL analysing pictures, coming up with these utterly stupid,half baked predictions.

Glad that someone posted the new pictures on jjb.I’m sorry but I refuse to give Page 6 a hit.Angelina and the kids look great.Had a feeling they would be going to Nola with Brad.

• genovese

i think shiloh is crying from a tummy ache cause of bad food.

• ?

#151 @ 03/16/2008 at 6:21 pm
    Are you crazy?
    What are you talking about?
    what i meant was handle six kids isn’t easy.

• bdj

Papa Pitt looks fine and sexy to me. He will be getting buff for his next role and all you girls, women will be drooling. I will just say, “Told you so”. The man is doing good works and he looks good. He has a great supportive Partner with 4 adorable children. I’m not mad at him. Peace to all.

• anoble

#149
    bdj @ 03/16/2008 at 6:20 pm
    zanessa110 @ 03/16/2008 at 6:16 p

———————————————–
    ROTFLMAO – OMG – they seemed soooooo in luv :roll:

• genovese

this is my fave angie dress. really pretty.

• ?

Angie proved she can handle many things at the same time, she is a mother, wife, humanitarian, actress, and many other things, with success. She is great.

• carolina

hi vickifromtexas :)

• nyuck nyuck

zanessa110 @ 03/16/2008 at 6:16 pm

Quickly, run out and get USweekly. I’m sure there is an article there on Zak selling his ‘sweet’ ass on the streets a few years back. You don’t think it’s true do you? Gee. Well, get back to me on the Zannessa thread, ok? If I had a bosom it would be heaving in anticipation.

• whole family in NOLA

marianna @ 03/16/2008 at 6:31 pm

IAWY. Shiloh sees the others walking and wants to get down and walk like they are. She is a typical toddler. Angie probably picked her up when they saw the paps.

Lawdy but Angie will certainly have her hands full with 5!!! It will take both she and Brad together to take all 5 out at one time until #5 is walking like Shiloh.

WOW!!!

• sera

We se them in phots occasionally, so that definitley gives us the right to make comments about their childrens eating habits. NOT!!!!!!
    What is wrong with people? They are muching on Cheetos or chips, not candy or ssoda. For anyone with kids tust me if all they want is Cheetos for snack you are lucky. Brad and Angie are made for each other and all these outside sources can just keep on trying to start troouble. They have been threw some really tough lies being spread and are still going strong.

• anoble

anustin @ 03/16/2008 at 6:28 pm
    duh!shiloh looks like meh!

——————————————————–
    :D then you are a two foot tall, blonde cutie :D that’s not how I picture you, anustin :lol:

• poor Zee

It’s starting already! Even some of the fans overlook how beautiful Zee is when beautiful siloh is on the seen. “quote” beautiful shiloh-adorable zee. shiloh is beautiful,shiloh is soo blond,Shiloh is the most beautiful baby in the world. Both girls are absolutely beautiful. Zee will have to live with this. I pray to God that she is and will be very,very confident. I wish that I could express this better.

• anustin

hello good people at jared!

• Mondo Bongo!

Hey!!!! guli

I’m just on page #3..just like to say you are batting 100 today
    the video…WoW
    Angie and the kids…..WoW.. WoW

Thank You Honey! :smile:

• anoble

#176
    The real lou @ 03/16/2008 at 6:34 pm

How are you doing today? :)

• carolina
  • genovese

shiloh is beautiful. z is pretty too but they dont have to be the same beauty. shiloh is more special. sorry but that is a fact. but it looks like shiloh is going to be fat. z is not so that’s good for z.

• CLINIQUA

It looks to me like Shi was scared of the Papz yelling, she’s looking right at one.

Also it appears she’s stopped by the time they continue walking past that orange stucco colored building and on down the street, and then they cross the street…she’s fine.

That would freak a baby out if photogs were screaming for her and here she’s just being carried down the street w/ Mom and her sibs.

A moment before that she’s happy and beaming as a clam…I think she hadn’t seen the papz yet…you can tell too, because in the one where she’s smiling and happy…the papz pics are taken farther away …

…..as she gets closer to them, they are probably yelling and calling out trying to get a reaction…well, she gives them one. It’s a closer pic.

The papz were probably lying in wait for the whole family – they’ve known about this CGI/Clinton groundbreaking and Brad forever…they were probably PRAYING that Ange and the kids would be in town too, and so set up at their favorite haunts and streets in the French qtr.

• TO 188

Both Z and Shiloh are beautiful, they different. If you waiting someone to start to call Shiloh ugly to make you happy, too bad hon, keep waiting. She is beutiful.

• anoble

Mondo Bongo! @ 03/16/2008 at 6:45 pm

Helloooo Mondo Bongo!

• http://justjared.com POOR GUY …

THANK GOODNESS CELEBS GET PAID A LOT PER FILM — I CAN’T

IMAGINE HAVING TO CUT AND/OR COLOR MY HAIR FOR MY JOB.

IT’S ONE THING TO WEAR A WIG/EXTENSIONS BUT, A SHORT OR

BALD CUT AFFECTS YOU IN REAL LIFE.

GET READY TO SEE A LOT OF THE NEWSBOY HAT. BRAD WOULD

LOOK BETTER IN BASEBALL CAPS SINCE, THEY FIT HIS “VERY”

CASUAL DAILY STYLE OF DRESS. THE NEWSBOY HAT WORKS

BEST WHEN PAIRED WITH A SUIT OR DRESS SLACKS.

• beautiful

it seems as times pass,Shiloh is getting more and more like Angie.in recent pics,she looks totally like Angie when she was her age.and zee looks so beautiful in her pink outfit.and Maddie and Pax are two handsome man and Angie is absolutly one gorgeous woman.

I did forget about papa pitt.he looks hot and young and happy.kudos to him and Bill.

• julia

genovese

who are you..
    Yikes at Your Comments..

• T0 # 195 whatever Cliniqua

Yes she is. So is Zee,to me.