Brad Pitt & Bill Clinton are BFFs

Brad Pitt & Bill Clinton are BFFs

As reported yesterday, Former President Bill Clinton met up with Brad Pitt to greet volunteers and break ground for new homes in the Lower Ninth Ward in New Orleans, Lousiana on Sunday.

Clinton hosted his Clinton Global Initiative University while Pitt represented his Make It Right Foundation, which he founded.

Clinton said, “The way to really get New Orleans all the way back and all the way back in a hurry is to rebuild in the right way and make it a long-term, five- to six-year commitment, to create a much higher base level of jobs through this whole energy efficiency endeavor.”

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Bill Clinton

• Scottie Pippen's "Take Me Out..." was a complete fail - TMZ
  • Teresa Giudice's hubby sends flowers from prison - US Weekly
  • Is Chris Hemsworth getting a divorce? - Gossip Cop
  • Charlie Puth cancels tour for health reasons - Just Jared Jr
  • Khloe Kardashian and Lamar Odom finalize their divorce - Radar
  • Aw, take a look at George Clooney's pet pooch - Lainey Gossip
  • Get the details on Shameless' new transgender storyline - The Hollywood Reporter
  • ñññ

CLINIQUA @ 03/16/2008 at 6:47 pm
    I think she wanted walk like the others children

• The real lou

191 anoble @ 03/16/2008 at 6:46 pm ,I’m good,just relaxing.I’ve been furniture shopping all weekend.The decorating bug has bit me again,lol.

• OMG

Less than 200 post and i have never seen so many trolls. You can count the fans, just a few.

• anoble

CLINIQUA @ 03/16/2008 at 6:47 pm It looks to me like Shi was scared of the Papz yelling, she’s looking right at one.

Also it appears she’s stopped by the time they continue walking past that orange stucco colored building and on down the street, and then they cross the street…she’s fine.

That would freak a baby out if photogs were screaming for her and here she’s just being carried down the street w/ Mom and her sibs.

A moment before that she’s happy and beaming as a clam…I think she hadn’t seen the papz yet…you can tell too, because in the one where she’s smiling and happy…the papz pics are taken farther away …

… she gets closer to them, they are probably yelling and calling out trying to get a reaction…well, she gives them one. It’s a closer pic.

The papz were probably lying in wait for the whole family – they’ve known about this CGI/Clinton groundbreaking and Brad forever…they were probably PRAYING that Ange and the kids would be in town too, and so set up at their favorite haunts and streets in the French qtr.

ITAWY – sometimes it doesn’t take much at all to make a toddler go into a meltdown – so surely people yelling at you and your family would do that. I love seeing pictures of this beautiful family but I hate that the younger kids get scared by the paps.

• sharon

She is beautiful. She is going to be very gorgeous, tall and slim like her parents.

• sharon

Shiloh is beautiful. She is going to be very gorgeous, tall and slim like her parents.

• Paulo

Zahara is from Ethiopia, and the ladies from that country along with Somalia are well known for their beauty. Z is going to be a beautifull girl. Shiloh is beautifull also. She may have Brad`s colour skin and eyes, but i bet she will “angelina” when she gets older.
    And Pax is so cool. I guess we are going to have a rock star lol

• genovese

why yikes
    shiloh is more beautiful and every body makes a fuss about her. its true. z is pretty but its not the same. no lies here

Yeah ritzy, I mean georgica, I mean genovese….Shiloh will be as fat as her Mom, or maybe her Dad, or her Grandad, or her Grandmom was (on BOTH sides of the family)…oh gee…hold on…you mean NO ONE was fat…well hmmm….I guess since both Brad and Angelina were extremely chubby cheeked babies, much like…you know…THEIR DAUGHTER…she’ll probably be as fat as Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt are….now won’t she??

Sorry you ‘Wargo,’ — don’t get your depends in a knot, just because you’re old fug, homely, fat, sloppy and smell bad.

Fortunately, Brad escaped from maniston jail so his childrenw on’t ever have tow orry about taking male hormones to stay skinny, working out like a fiend day and night, or becoming Zone diet/nutrisystem spokespeople to keep the big fat squat sloppy greek thighs at bay.

They will be naturally small boned and slender….like their mama….

…you know…

((Suck it haters!!!)))

• anoble

The real lou @ 03/16/2008 at 6:52 pm

lol – That’s tough I know, I just re-did my living room. Did you find anything you liked? A weekend of shopping – that will take a few days to recover from. :D

• marianna

Princess Zahara is beautiful and is Princess Shiloh. It is just that we don’t see Shiloh as much.

It looks like Zahara has on her pink checker shoes. She does look cute in pink. Also I love Shiloh’s dress

Pax has changed so much from when he was adopted. He looks like such a big boy, Maddox always so sweet , calm – the oldest.

great pics.

• Paulo

I think Shiloh wants to go to the floor. Angelina doesnt want because of the papz.

• Beck

CLINIQUA @ 03/16/2008 at 6:56 pm #209

WELL SAID!!!!!!

• beautiful

I also want to say it is so beautiful how they go everywhere together as a family even If it is just 1 or 2 days trip.when they can,they do.they seem like a solid family.

• Paulo

she wants down-ee

we can see that by her body language

• irma

JJ should have these pictures of the Jolie-Pitt’s taken today in NOLA, those are so adorable.
    Brad gained weight for his film “Tree of Life”, after that movie I bet he will be back to hi old body shape again. Shi is a combination of Brad & Angie, her smile is Brad’s, blue eyes very blonde hair, she is so beautiful. All the kids are so adorable. I like Angie’s maternity dress, at least she is not wearing black this time. Brad with Pres. Clinton, that’s awesome, one is a superstar in his own right & onother used to be A President that is something. God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

• genovese

clini is crazy lol

• sunny

2 whorebulls make a good pair.

• tabitha

I think Brad’s slight weight gain has added more muscles not fat. He looks great to me. I am not at all surprised that he took the whole family with him. It is only a 1.5 hour flight to NO from Austin and they are both in the central time zone.

• bourgie

Brad looks great here. The hat is back I see.

• genovese

angie looks smaller in this dress

• The real lou

# 193 genovese @ 03/16/2008 at 6:46 pm ,This individual doesn’t sound to mentally stable.Shiloh is going to be fat?Shiloh is a 21 month old baby,she’s supposed to be chubby.If she was a chubby say 16 year old than maybe you might have a case.All of your posts have been VERY ignorant to say the least!BTW ritzy do you have a life outside of hating on Angelina?I bet you don’t.

• Paulo

and I just dont think she is going to have twins. Thats probably a big boy lol

• LOL

Shiloh looks just like Angelina.she is going to be a beautiful woman so will be Zahara.they all are gorgeous.I think with another African baby and this new baby on the way,their family will be even more beautiful.

and I think it will be nice If their next bio kid happens to look more like Brad and then they will have two kids and each one will look like one of their parents.

• bdj
    It is still time to make your donation or purchase some eco friendly merchandise from the web site. Every little bit helps to rebuild homes in a devastated area.

• anustin

oh my gold anoble”the looks my luv,the looks! i would luv to cut off some of my legz .am 5’11 and a half!hubby is 6 ’5.waaaaaaa.hate it!actually im 6 foot.

• lurkersville

BFF’s? I don;t know about that lol…But they seem to be on the same page in regards to NOLA.

I saw the page six pictures and thought they were too cute. Shiloh looks too be a handful that’s why Angelina is always carrying her. She wants down and to run around. I can’t believe how much Pax, Maddox and especially Zahara have grown. I’ll never forget when Angelina got Z, she was soo tiny. Angelina’s growing too I see. :)

• genovese

i dont think there is twins

• Andrómeda

My God, Shi is so big!!!, love to see all the kids together!!!
    hello people, how are you?

• bdj

The only troll counting how many trolls is the troll that keeps changing its name. The fans are well represented, the troll is desperate. Good news bring out desperation in some. Peace to all.

• ñññ

genovese @ 03/16/2008 at 7:09 pm i dont think there is twins
    yeah I think the same, there are 3 babies on the way

• LOL

since all are commenting about Brad’s weight,let me give my opinion as well.

I think Brad quited smoking and that’s one of the reason why he gains weight,and actually he had time off since October,and he wasn’t busy with movie making,and that’s extra reason for his weight and again let’s not forget for his next movie,I mean fighter in Novamber,he probably is using protean to get more muscular.these all can be very good reasons for his weight,and I think he is doing work out too which will lead him to the shape that all us will swooning.JMHO

• The real lou

210 anoble @ 03/16/2008 at 6:59 pm ,I fell in love with the San Lucia collection from Ralph Lauren.I’m pretty sure that’s what I’m going with.

• whole family in NOLA

poor Zee @ 03/16/2008 at 6:44 pm It’s starting already! Even some of the fans overlook how beautiful Zee is when beautiful siloh is on the seen. “quote” beautiful shiloh-adorable zee. shiloh is beautiful,shiloh is soo blond,Shiloh is the most beautiful baby in the world. Both girls are absolutely beautiful. Zee will have to live with this. I pray to God that she is and will be very,very confident. I wish that I could express this better.

You must lack self confidence. It is natural for there to be more comments as to Shiloh in this thread as she has been seen less than Z. Also some people are biased and that is the way things sadly are. And Shiloh is the only biological child of Brad and Angie so far and some people are very focused on her. That’s why it is a wonderful thing that Shiloh will have another biological sibling to take away some of the intense interest focused on her.

Z will have the confidence that her family gives her, that is what is important for her. As long as the family lets her know that she is beautiful like her sister or sisters all will be OK for her. Angie and Brad are both very aware people and will both do their best to instill self confidence in all their kids. All parents with multiracial or adopted kids of different races face issues related to the issue you raised.

You can’t change that people will always make comparisons, they always do. Look at the Simpson, Duff, Hilton sisters for example. Look at CharlieS and MarciaCross’s two little girls, people always make comparisons. Look at Bruce/Demi’s girls.

I am not saying this is a good thing, this is just the way reality happens to be.

• sharon

ñññ @ 03/16/2008 at 7:11 pm

genovese @ 03/16/2008 at 7:09 pm i dont think there is twins
    yeah I think the same, there are 3 babies on the way

• Jill

genovese @ 03/16/2008 at 6:35 pm
    i think shiloh is crying from a tummy ache cause of bad food.

Here’s a news flash for you, hon — nobody cares what you think.

• irma

Shi is losing her baby fat, she is growing so fast & the rest of the children. How cute when she wants to go down & was crying. I hope JJ will make another thread with these pictures of mom & the children walking in NOLA. Maybe, they will be in NOLA till tomorrow or Tuesday? Love this family, they all go together. Blessings. BBL.

• Please

Please enough with the trolls. F them.

Talk about the topic at hand.

• genovese

im not crazy. clini is lol
    and how can so many people be ritzy?…ever body is always calling someone ritzy. so old and boring. you dont like me dont like me. im not rizy

• LL

Look at the gut on Clinton!

• anoble

anustin @ 03/16/2008 at 7:08 pm

nah – you’re perfect – I’m short, 5’3, can’t reach anything in the tall cabinets, have to climb on the counters or find somebody tall. :D

• Jill

LOL at everybody analyzing Shiloh’s tantrum. She’s entering the Terrible Two’s people. ‘Nuff said.

• Mondo Bongo!

Hey! Hey! anoble girl..

How are you? loving the Pix of this family, and the one with
    Shi, crying is awwwwwww :smile: they are all so adorable.

The troll freaks always, always go nuts, and start babbling
    like the idiots they are, when the fabulous ones appear.

Don’t U just love it.. :lol:

• genovese

i meant one baby not twins.

• guli

Mondo Bongo—I loved that video too. I couldn’t believe it was her first try. I hope we encourage enough to make more :-)

How are you doing today? I am getting ready to cook, but I’ll be around tonight..

Dina#1–where are you???

Special shout to DRAGONFLY—we miss you and your wonderful posts!!

• whole family in NOLA

LL @ 03/16/2008 at 7:16 pm

Bill needs to watch his weight with the heart trouble and all.

That’s what being on the campaign trail does to you, all those doughnuts and fried chicken .

Also Bill is rocking some good looking cowboy boots.

• Typical o Pg. Six…

• anoble

Andrómeda @ 03/16/2008 at 7:10 pm

sorry just posted the link and left on the other thread. I hope you were able to view it. yes, it’s my son’s birthday today (16) thanks for remembering. How is Diana?

Aren’t these pictures wonderful – all the kids are growing up. They are all so beautiful. Each of them seem to have such wonderful dispositions.

• nyc

Jared can you include Angie and the kids pics please. love you. thanks.