Brad Pitt & Bill Clinton are BFFs

Brad Pitt & Bill Clinton are BFFs

TEAM BILL ‘N BRAD!

As reported yesterday, Former President Bill Clinton met up with Brad Pitt to greet volunteers and break ground for new homes in the Lower Ninth Ward in New Orleans, Lousiana on Sunday.

Clinton hosted his Clinton Global Initiative University while Pitt represented his Make It Right Foundation, which he founded.

Clinton said, “The way to really get New Orleans all the way back and all the way back in a hurry is to rebuild in the right way and make it a long-term, five- to six-year commitment, to create a much higher base level of jobs through this whole energy efficiency endeavor.”

10+ pictures inside of Brad Pitt and Bill Clinton

Posted to: Bill Clinton, Brad Pitt

AKM-GSI
  • Johnny Depp dresses up as Jack Sparrow to visit children's hospital - TMZ
  • Shaq lip syncs Beyonce's "All Night" - Gossip Cop
  • Jennifer Lawrence apologizes for offending Hawaiians - Just Jared Jr
  • Bristol Palin is expecting baby number three - Radar
  • Check out the pic of Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik recording their new song - Lainey Gossip
  • An Inconvenient Truth sequel will open Sundance Festival- The Hollywood Reporter
  • The real lou

# 248 Typical o Pg. Six… @ 03/16/2008 at 7:22 pm IF YOU’RE GOING TO THE STORE TO “BUY” CHIPS THAT MEANS YOU DON’T HAVE THEM AT HOME (duh).

DO YOU NOT HAVE FOND MEMORIES OF GOING TO THE STORE WITH YOUR MOM OR DAD AS A KID, AND BEING ALLOWED TO HAVE A “TREAT” (candy, ice cream, chips, cookies, etc.) THAT WASN’T PART OF THE NORM IN YOUR HOME.

SERIOUSLY PAGE SIX… YOU MUST HAVE BEEN RAISED BY WOLVES (w/no treats)
    *******************************************
    Good point!But it will go over the trolls/haters empty little heads.

• zen

BRADELICIOUS, I LOVE YOU SOOOOOOOO MUCH.
    You are FANTASTIC and tooooooo HOT.
    GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR BEAUTIFUL FAMILY.

• carolina

poor Zee @ 03/16/2008 at 6:44 pm It’s starting already! Even some of the fans overlook how beautiful Zee is when beautiful siloh is on the seen. “quote” beautiful shiloh-adorable zee. shiloh is beautiful,shiloh is soo blond,Shiloh is the most beautiful baby in the world. Both girls are absolutely beautiful. Zee will have to live with this. I pray to God that she is and will be very,very confident. I wish that I could express this better.
    ————————————————–
    look at this:
    Brad Pitt thinks all of he and Angelina Jolie’s children are “beautiful.”
    Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Gossip
    Brad Pitt says that he thinks all of he and Angelina Jolie’s children, adopted and biological, are “beautiful.”
    Tarahi P. Henson, who is Pitt’s co-star in ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Buttons, says “I saw little [Shiloh] on set with Angie and I said, ‘She’s so beautiful!’ Brad told me, ‘All my kids are beautiful.’”
    Shiloh is Pitt and Jolie’s first biological child. Jolie is currently pregnant with their second. They also have three adopted children: Maddox, Pax Thien and Zahara.

• Andrómeda

how was your son´s birthday?, i´m sure he had a great time.
    Diana is fine, she is here with me, thanks for asking. what about your lovely pets? what are they doing now?

• anoble

#243
    Jill @ 03/16/2008 at 7:17 pm
    LOL at everybody analyzing Shiloh’s tantrum. She’s entering the Terrible Two’s people. ‘Nuff said.

———————————
    ita- anybody who has raised a child has played this scene a time or two. These children are no different than any other – they laugh, cry, throw tantrums, fight, and love just like any other child.

• Mondo Bongo!

Hiya guli,

Yes! first video…loved it, talent much……will get with you
    next week, tonight I am doing a little TMC some of my favorites
    on tonight….All About Eve….The Blue Gardenia….Rear Window
    on now…

have fun guys..

• OT

OT New orleans has some big people and big money behind them to get them back on their feet. Even Donald Frump is planning on being there. That city better not mess up. That lousy mayor that the city has better step it up bigtime and get that city moving.

• Please

Stop the ti t for tat. Enouigh with the trolls and what this person said and that person said.

• carolina

i love new orleans

• TO PAULO
  • TO PAULO

SEU INGLES E 100%

• anoble

#254
    Andrómeda @ 03/16/2008 at 7:29 pm anoble: hi, how are you?. Yes, the pics are adorable!!!, and Shi is so big, Zee is really a princess, isn´t she?.
    how was your son´s birthday?, i´m sure he had a great time.

——————————————————-
    we had a wonderful day – had a extended family lunch at one of his favorite places. The pets are doing what they do best -napping :D

• lol

Please @ 03/16/2008 at 7:35 pm

pls stop your blog police

• carolina

TO PAULO @ 03/16/2008 at 7:38 pm
    ——————————
    ele não vai traduzir, porque não vale a pena.
    é sobre a maniston, so bring trash here.

• LL

Mondo Bongo! @ 03/16/2008 at 7:32 pm Hiya guli,

Yes! first video…loved it, talent much……will get with you
    next week, tonight I am doing a little TMC some of my favorites
    on tonight….All About Eve….The Blue Gardenia….Rear Window
    on now…

have fun guys..

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    TCM has been having some really great films on. I saw Roman Holiday earlier today. I also saw the controversial uncensored film Babyface last weekend. Great films.

Snatch was on a few days ago. Brad was sooo crazy good in that tilm.

• carolina

paulo
    não traduzas.por favor

• irma

The kids are all growing so fast. There you go again criticizing Angie because the kids have chips in their hands, At least, they are eating.
    Goodnight you all. Shouts to MF, guli, alia, carolina, vickifromtexas, andromeda, Alexanderina, PINKY JP, Cliniqua, anoble, senior,lookoflove1365,nyc,the real lou,gena,Felinelilly, cook,Mondo Bongo & to all the loyal fans of Brad & Angie. BBT. Have to read my book. I’m off tomorrow too. Be good ladies & be nice. God bless the Jolie-Pitt’s.

• piper, with a low

# 248 Typical o Pg. Six… @ 03/16/2008 at 7:22 pm
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Good point and kinda ole school.

Maybe Angelina’s mom did the same with Angelina and James; walking the kids to a convenience store to get an occasional treat.

And if people persist in criticizing the snacking choices, maybe they should ask themselves if there’s a farmer’s market or produce stand readily available for the residents of NOLA. Maybe they can put their money where their mouth is; or, they can ‘encourage’ their favorite celebs to begin a community garden.

• Please

lol @ 03/16/2008 at 7:40 pm

OK I’ll just REPORT ABUSE . It’s there for a reason. LMAO at trolls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• TO PAULO

carolina #264

ninguem esta se dirigindo a voce, portanto ponha se no seu lugar, e nao e nada ne aniston, e sobre as qualidades de Brad que eu me refiro , ok filhinha, se enxerga . Falando em lixo o que fazes tu aqui.

• http://Justjared Felinelilly

My goodness the trolls – 1 troll? – are beserk tonight! I guess seeing one big happy family, on top of their game both personally and professionally, will do that to someone who’s been in denial about the whole thing for the last 3 years. :roll:

• carolina
  • http://Justjared dina #1

I started this post aroung 11:00 am this morning. It is now 4:10 pm. I am not a slow typer. I just got way laid, cooking breakfast, talking on the phone, etc. So some of this might be a bit late.

bdj, thank your for the pictures. I just briefly saw Clinton and Brad on CNN. I came in late so I didn’t hear Brad speaking. But they showed him talking and greeting people. I am sure CNN will repeat it. Brad looked good. Now there is a video posted along with pictures at the ground breaking.

I just saw the pictures of the joliepitt children on JJB. They are so pretty. Those kids are just adorable. Angie looks just gorgeous. There is a picture of Shiloh with a fake smile like the one Z had in NY when Angie was carrying her. Z is teaching her the ropes. Ignore the junk food eating police. There are too many police on the threads these days. Some people would ruin a good o*gasm.

Just my 1.5 cents. I value all of the good and positive articles that are posted by the various fans. I marvel at how they manage to find them.

I also appreciate the video makers. These people are creating mini movies for us to view And just like movies not all videos are going to appeal to everyone. Not all videos are created equal. Some video creaters are more adept at selecting the right pictures and the best music to convey theyir store. But it is a selective and subjective process. As such the appeal will also be subjective. I recall Preggy Jolie created a video where she was trying to address the break up of Brad and the nameless one. She also wanted to show how Brad and Angie came together. It was a complicated concept. She made her video and debuted on JJ. Ohmygawd, the hew and cry was ear shattering. Preggy Jolie hasn’t posted at JJ’s on a regular basis since. And to my knowledge she hasn’t created another video. I personally liked all of her videos. They were a great merger of concept, music and pictures. Thought goes into every video that is created. And that thought process should not be taken lightly. When I click on a video and I don’t like it, I skip it. Just as I do with articles that are negative or posts that I think are stupid. We have lost a lot of fans for various reasons. People who are creative should be valued. If like bdj your craft is to find positive and enjoyable articles to read that should be valued. Or some of the other fans who can write beautiful posts, Lylian and others. Or take on the powers that be who slander Angie, Brad and the little Pitts. Or guli and Missouri Fan who keep the lists updated and greet and welcome new fans. These are all skills that should be valued. These are my opinions. No one has to agree with them or like them. I just thought I would give my 1.5 cents worth. Peace

• ñññ

TO PAULO @ 03/16/2008 at 7:38 pm
    _______________
    I´m spanish and I can understand some of this article, and is a tabloid note

• guli

anoble—-A very, very happy birthday to your son!!!

• Mondo Bongo!

:lol: ….LL…thank U…I stand corrected TCM :lol:
    not TMC.. hey but we understand each other :wink: lol

• http://justjared susieqt

Hola Vickifromtexas!!

How are you? What a perfect day for all of us. Surprise pictures of Angie and kids too. :-)

• Carmen

#260
    10 reasons to never forget Brad Pitt:

1. Ideal partener
    2 Great Actor
    3.Engaged in good causes
    4.Rich
    5.Good father
    6.Isn’t the type “party guy”, quiet
    7.Dresses very well
    8.Handsome
    9.Delicious
    10.Be replaced for Angelina Jolie must be hard.

• carolina

hi irma
    —————————
    # 270 TO PAULO @ 03/16/2008 at 7:46 pm carolina #264

—————————————————————-
    Primeiro- pode falar das qualidades, mas dá mais enfase a outra por isso é uma treta
    segundo- eu não trago nenhum lixo
    terceiro- meto me onde quiser.
    Quarto-não deve andar a pedir para lhe traduzirem, tente voçe
    quinto- o paulo é fan dos BAMPZS, se calhar voçe não

• guli

Dina#1—love you lady and I know I owe a few email reponses and I will respond as soon as I get done cooking :-)

Here is a short video from today…I don’t know if it has been posted yet…credit to jjb fan.

• silvia

aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• xenia

Thanks Jared for the new thread.

Thanks guli for the link!

• Paulo

LOL Carolina

• ñññ

# 281 silvia @ 03/16/2008 at 7:58 pm aaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ___________________
    my name is silvia, where are you from?

• TO PAULO

Carolina, what i ment was Paulo’s english is much better than mine , and i wasn’t talking to you, so why beeing so agressive, calm down, relax.
    The article is just saying why the ex still single, because is very hard to forget brad pitt and i found that funny, That’s don’t make me a hater. I am a fan just like you, and you should grown up and stop calling everybody troll, and hater and cheater.

• anoble

guli, thanks for the birthday wishes for my son. :)

Mondo Bongo! enjoy your movies – good ones!

Hey Felinelilly – how’s the basketball today? :D

waves to everyone – have to iron some scrubs before work tonight :(

Have a great night :)

• Mondo Bongo!

anoble…sorry ment to speak on your son’s BD I hope it was fun..

vicki… Hiya glad to see U as always..have a good one..

carolina ..as always thanks!

Ok…Movie time…Bye!

• Paulo

Have to go to bed. bey

adeus Carol

• Raichill

Chubby chops Brad!

• ñññ

OT
    Halle Berry gave birth to a baby GIRL

• http://Justjared dina #1

# 246 guli

Hey guli, where have you been. As I said in a earlier post I started writing this morning and just now posted. I was talking on the phone, watching Tiger, eating breakfast and just piddling around.

Hello, to all fans. I hope your Sunday is going well. Isn’t this a beautiful day. Brad’s project is underway. Angie is in full bloom. And the children are growing like flowers in a well tended garden. This is a blessed family. Peace

• Jill

Awwww… congrats to Halle and hubby on their new baby! She’s going to be so beautiful.

• lylian

Great to see Brad with Bill Clinton putting the spot light on New Orleans and Make It Right. Sustainable buildings are the way to go.

• nova

Shiloh is sooooo beautiful.
    Pax is sooooo gorgeous.
    I just love those two.
    Can’t wait to see the new baby….or babies…..he/she/they are going to be soooo beautiful tooo….just like Shiloh.

• huh

Carmen @ 03/16/2008 at 7:54 pm

#260
    10 reasons to never forget Brad Pitt:

1. Ideal partener
    2 Great Actor
    3.Engaged in good causes
    4.Rich
    5.Good father
    6.Isn’t the type “party guy”, quiet
    7.Dresses very well
    8.Handsome
    9.Delicious
    10.Be replaced for Angelina Jolie must be hard.
    =================
    x will never find a man can match to Brad Pitt.

• Alexanderina

# 290 ñññ @ 03/16/2008 at 8:07 pm
    OT
    Halle Berry gave birth to a baby GIRL
    =====================================
    Congrats to Halle and Gabriel. That baby girl is going to be beautiful

• tabitha

If we had seen the kids with fruits & veggies, then the hater would say Brad/Angelina are mean parents since they never get chips or candy.

• cook

Congratulations! to Halle…she married that guy?…

…too bad some of you don’t know good men, and Pitt is the only example of “good”…what about your fathers, brothers, sons, etc…maybe it’s you who can’t attract “good” men…hmmm?…hahahah

• Beck

Cook

You’re bad, don’t say that, good guys are hard to find.

• Mary katherine

#260 : great comments.You are correct x will never ever find a man as good as Pitt.