Mon, 17 March 2008 at 2:13 pm
Drew Barrymore is Domino Delicious
- Drew Barrymore loves her globe, record player, horseshoe and books. Lots and lots of books!
- Thomas Jane gets arrested for DUI
- Heather Locklear is still alive
- Tara Reid is back to partying during spring break
- Heidi Montag keeps her legs crossed like a good girl
- Britney Spears shops at Forever 21
- Britney Spears catches dinner with Mel Gibson
- Is Paris Hilton pulling a Yoko
- New York City blog reflections
- Trend alert: Shirt dresses
- Stephen Baldwin pigs out on cake
- Natalie Portman is one of the most beautifulest girls in the history of ever
- Jonah Hill kisses Andy Samberg‘s dad
- Kermit is the Spokesfrog for Supreme
- Weekend Box Office Totals: 1. “Dr. Seuss’ Horton Hears a Who!”, $45.1 million, 2. “10,000 B.C.,” $16.4 million, 3. “Never Back Down,” $8.6 million, 4. “College Road Trip,” $7.9 million, 5. “Vantage Point,” $5.4 million.
- Sarah Jessica Parker has earned $25 million in endorsements since HBO’s Sex and the City ended in 2004, according to Portfolio. Kim Cattrall has earned $10 million, Kristin Davis has made $4.5 million and Cynthia Nixon has made a measly $2.5 million.
- Mariah Carey tells Allure she considers herself a “freakin’ prude.” “I’m Mary Poppins: I’m what the buttoned-up girls are supposed to be,” she tells the mag.
- Carrie Underwood will become the newest member of the Grand Ole Opry on May 10.
Like Just Jared on Facebook