Orlando Bloom From Behind

Orlando Bloom From Behind

Orlando Bloom heads out to Malibu with a mystery male for lunch on Sunday afternoon.

Is it just me or does Orlando look exceptionally happy these days? CoughMirandaKerrCough.

Orly, 31, has been reportedly getting fit to be in the Johnny To-directed kung-fu film, The Red Circle. He’s been receiving martial arts and other types of physical training. Production in Hong Kong begins later this year.

“Air Rift” sneakers by Nike.

orlando bloom behind 01

• Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

FIRST.

hotttie!

Eric Bana does the best impersonation of Orlando! It’s hilarious!

They are really good buddies too, which is soo cool.

irish lassie @ 03/17/2008 at 12:54 am

Yeah hes happy cos Miranda isnt with him lol

jared, better read your last thread on her before you assume so much.

I have a feeling Miranda doesn’t want anymore post about her here.

irish lassie @ 03/17/2008 at 12:58 am

Jared, I see thru your wind up’s, 1st we had “Orlando likes em flexable” on MK’s post yesterday and now hes happy cos of Miranda??? LMAO I get you are trying to wind us up- it don’t work hun well not on me it doesnt lol

Miranda Kerr is the shiz.
Don’t diss her.
I reckon they make a cute couple thank you very much.

irish lassie @ 03/17/2008 at 1:00 am

Actually.. maybe Jared has seen the last thread.. think about it anal- “orlando from behind?” bit of a coincidence

irish lassie @ 03/17/2008 at 1:01 am

Aussie… and then you woke up.
Is Miranda still with Orlando??

Yuck. Can’t stand him.

*******!!! ******* *******!!!!! HATE YOU! HATE HIM!!!

If you are who you say you are from the other thread. I think you should have a friend email Jared-or do it yourself- and tell him to stop linking your names. It will keep coming up in the same threads.

I WILL -AND I SAY IT NOW JARED, YOU HAVE BEEN GREAT IN THE PAST BUT IT’S OVER LEAVE ME OUT OF HIM!!!!!!!

Orlando is so damed sexy, if he is single then I can forgive him! PMSL Wow is that an ass I see… woo hoo! let me squeeze it hunni pie!!!

he’s so hot!!

You can’t beat pics where he is on his own- no distractions He looks so gorgeous though, I want to jump on his behind ;) lmao!!!

miranda kerr is so ugly! ewww i think kate bosworth and orlando was cuter…too bad they broke up

irish lassie @ 03/17/2008 at 1:30 am

Ok, now this might be hard for some but how about we dont mention or talk about MK in this thread? Let’s not give her the link to his name. As far as I’m concerned she isn’t in the pics so why discuss her? Let’s not give Jared or Miranda any satisfaction.
Lets just admire the sexy. Lets try=PLEASE??

What a handsome man!
When he smiles like that, I can’t help but smile too.
Love the bum shot.
:P

so if he isn’t in Hong Kong already, why the need to drop out
of the other movie?

Take it to the bridge @ 03/17/2008 at 2:42 am

This lucky b*stard is doing the gorgeous Miranda Kerr, i’m soooo jealous

abc is as easy as 123 @ 03/17/2008 at 2:52 am

I’ve just seen some other pictures and i think that mystery dude is Eric Bana

Orlando is cute and Miranda is beautiful.

Hi there, how you doing @ 03/17/2008 at 3:55 am

It’s a shame that there’s no pics of sexy Miranda :(

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All