Orlando Bloom From Behind

Orlando Bloom From Behind

Orlando Bloom heads out to Malibu with a mystery male for lunch on Sunday afternoon.

Is it just me or does Orlando look exceptionally happy these days? CoughMirandaKerrCough.

Orly, 31, has been reportedly getting fit to be in the Johnny To-directed kung-fu film, The Red Circle. He’s been receiving martial arts and other types of physical training. Production in Hong Kong begins later this year.

“Air Rift” sneakers by Nike.

orlando bloom behind 01
orlando bloom behind 02
orlando bloom behind 03
orlando bloom behind 04
orlando bloom behind 05
orlando bloom behind 06
orlando bloom behind 07

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All

Is happy because he is “in love” or he is happy because he is relieved that she is gone…either way, I’m glad that he looks better now. He always seems to look a lot better in the pics where he is not with her. Just an assessment…*shrugs*

He looks just fine to me. Been kinda miserable lately but he seems to have a good time here. Maybe it has nothing to do with girls, he might just be happy to be working again soon.

The mystery dude IS bald Eric Bana lol lol !

Orlando was best with Naomie Harris. She was the only naturally pretty one among the ugly dogs that chased him (Kate, Penelope, Miranda, Rumer).

It seems he’s off the An Education project for certain. Check out the following:

I wonder what “the misunderstanding” was.

ghost of gene rayburn @ 03/17/2008 at 7:10 am

Hey dumb@$$, that “mystery male” is Eric Bana.

I wonder what “the misunderstanding” was.

=====

It’s called a “scheduling conflict,” and it happens all the time. Sorry, no scandal to be had this time. For once, he didn’t do anything wrong. But don’t worry, I’m sure he’ll do something else unforgivable to get tongues wagging, like returning library books late, or not looking both ways before crossing the street.

He was probably fired. Be real, the writer is hinting at more than just a scheduling conflict.

No photos of the mystery lunch companion ie Eric Bana. What a shame – I’d rather see his ar$e. Never mind.

An Education @ 03/17/2008 at 8:28 am

Orlando left the production in a huff because his role was cut down. His ego couldn’t handle it and everyone on the prod. was bitterly dissappointed. Ugly situation.

annaspain @ 03/17/2008 at 8:31 am

waou!!!!she is so hoottttt!!!!and really handsome!!!SPAIN love you,orlando!!!!!!

Thirtyone ai @ 03/17/2008 at 8:39 am

Wow, I’d say Miranda you scored yourself a real winner, a boy who likes it from behind and wears Mary-Janes, aw!

What makes you think that? Not saying that isn’t very possible, just wondering if you are speculating or actually have some info on it.

i love my air rift shoes. i am on my second pair which are totally worn out. i wear them to walk my dogs because the velcro is so easy to get on & you don’t have to wear socks. i wanted to get a pair for my dad but i can’t find them for men. they aren’t on the nike website. thanks for the post as i now know they make them for men so i will continue my search!

Proving yet again Orlando doesn’t give a sh!t what anyone thinks… look at the shoes… 90′s flashbacks. Regardless I’d still take him!

Where is this mystery man you speak of? Am I blind???

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/17/2008 at 9:09 am

what’s that smell?

anonymous @ 03/17/2008 at 9:19 am

wow this is the first time i’ve seen him smile in a long time he looked so miserable in the other pictures

Looks just like the front….

so has he been in London but just got back to LA after the AE mess?
If thats true I’m sure it will come out in the open.
How can he do something like that if a contract was signed?

Lovely men, scruff and all. Don’t care why Orlando is smiling, just that he IS.

Mary-Janes? WTF? The slammers are even stupider than usual today.

Orlando dropped out of An Education because he’s allergic to London. That happens when you become a Hollywood sellout. He looks terrible scruffy does not work on him.

Orthopaedic Mary Jane @ 03/17/2008 at 12:21 pm

Those shoes look like a cross between an orthopaedic shoe and Mary Janes for little girls. Otherwise the man is scruffy good! I still dig him just not the shoes but then again he seems to like the crazy throwback shoes.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 714 » Show All