Orlando Bloom From Behind

Orlando Bloom From Behind

Orlando Bloom heads out to Malibu with a mystery male for lunch on Sunday afternoon.

Is it just me or does Orlando look exceptionally happy these days? CoughMirandaKerrCough.

Orly, 31, has been reportedly getting fit to be in the Johnny To-directed kung-fu film, The Red Circle. He’s been receiving martial arts and other types of physical training. Production in Hong Kong begins later this year.

“Air Rift” sneakers by Nike.

orlando bloom behind 01
orlando bloom behind 02
orlando bloom behind 03
orlando bloom behind 04
orlando bloom behind 05
orlando bloom behind 06
orlando bloom behind 07

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Orlando Bloom

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 714 » Show All

yes he looks happy. Love him!!!!!

Happy without MK @ 03/17/2008 at 12:47 pm

Oh, your info is so old, Jared. Didn’t you see her crying when he left her apartment in Feb? They are SO OVER. She started telling everyone “her secret” in her shoots in Jan/Feb and had her publist call the PAPs everytime they went out so he broke up and went public deep throat with long-face Willis in March just to piss her off. Someone’s now doing limbo in Miami and hooked up with “someone we E! Keep UP with” while the other one is in Malibu getting buff for the next movie. Oh yeah, he’s happy he doesn’t have that sap-sucker around!

NY was just the last straw. I think after what she did at Christmas she was able to cry and beg her way back. Then she was quiet for like a minute, then she started doing it again. Yeah, she defintely called in all those silly sightings that second week. I think the London pictures might have been him giving in out of guilt as he was trying to ween his way out of the whole thing since Christmas.
If she did spend his birthday with him in Jan, then she was back in NY right after that for a shoot so it was only that one week and then the miserable week in NY when they split.
Since it turns out the Daily Mail was right about his movie thing it makes me wonder if they were also giving the ‘scoop’ on that Jennifer Aniston thing since they have the same pr team. Maybe it was to take the focus off of her since it said he was “casually linked” to Miranda only

So are you saying she hooked up with Brody? There was a sighting of them in a blog hanging out after the event and also a pic of them in a picture booth that someone thought was maybe a way to say something to OB after his booth pics with RW. It wasn’t a romantic pic at all so I doubt that-just a coincidence.

I LOVE ORLANDO! I LOVE ORLANDO! I LOVE ORLANDO!
I HOPE ORLANDO KICKS ASS IN THIS FILM. GOOD LUCK BEAUTIFUL AND I HOPE IT’S A REALLY BIG HIT.And yes i agree, he’s happy because that fish eyed girl is not around. Did I mention, I LOVE ORLANDO!

education @ 03/17/2008 at 1:33 pm

for Hornby to make that much of a comment is pretty telling. He is letting everyone know that it was Orlando’s fault, and he may have shot himself in the foot with his prima dona act there. He has left a bad taste in alot of peoples mouth with that act, and they are people who are important in Brithish films. Any bets on which movie will be the more crtically acclaimed. I think that a British film with respected actors may do better than an Asian kung fu type movie. The boy doen’st make great choices does he. And it seems he does everything possible to stay out of London, I wonder what the whole story behind that is. He went from loving London to not wanting to set foot init. I wonder if his mom and sister and old friends have told him that he is acting like an ass and they want to kick that ass, like he said they would if he started to act like a Hollywood sellout, oh wait he is acting like a Hollywood sell out

Love him, love the smile. Don’t care about anything else except that he’s working again. Can’t wait for buff adventure/kung fu Orlando! Finally, a new movie on the horizon. Will definitely keep me smiling.

@ education @ 03/17/2008 at 2:04 pm

Other than knowing that Hornby is ticked off about the situation, I don’t think that you can read anything else into his blog comment. He says “misunderstanding” – for all we know the producers/director misunderstood something about Orlando’s availability. I don’t think we can assume that the situation is Orlando’s fault.

Oh, WTF, around Nov-Dec we heard news of Brad Pitt getting out of at least two or three films. It probably happens all the time, except screenwriters don’t necessarily blog about it that often. So he left. Deal with it!

education @ 03/17/2008 at 2:18 pm

quote from Hornby’s blog

Orlando Bloom, by the way, is no longer a part of the cast of ‘An Education’. There was – ahem – a misunderstanding. It’s best not to say any more than that.

That sounds like more that a scheudling conflict, that sounds like Bloom was acting like an ass and he could say something more that would not be flattering to Bloom, but is choosing not to. Very different than schduling problems. Sounds as though he made some enemines, not a very wise move for someone whose career is on the skids

education @ 03/17/2008 at 2:18 pm

quote from Hornby’s blog

@#59: I can’t read that “ass-behavior” anywhere in this text but maybe that’s just me. Sure there could have been something that went seriously wrong but on the other hand it doesn’t have to be on Orlando’s side.
I will start to scratch my head if he is not starting to shoot anytime soon cause that would mean that there were no schedule-problems but maybe the $$ was not big enough…
It doesn’t help to complain about spilled milk. And “The Red circle” was a great movie and I will give him a chance to ruin it before I definitely say he will.

even if.... @ 03/17/2008 at 2:52 pm

….he got out because his role was cut I don’t think that is a huge deal.
His choice. He signed up for one thing and then it turned into something else that he didn’t want. If I agree to plan A and then you give me Plan B instead, I feel I have a right to change my mind.

OMG FCUK ME!!!!!!!

@education @ 03/17/2008 at 3:06 pm

Your right.
The fangirlies just don’t want to believe it; they’re just relieved that the VS model affair seems to be over, so they’re willing to forgive and forget and resume worshipping at the temple.

If it were just a schedule conflict, then everyone would be saying it; it does happen all the time–no shame in it. But instead we get the blog entry.
Bloomie’s shot himself in the foot again. Enemies indeed. Amongst people who didn’t hold him in high esteem to begin with; people who are important in the film AND theatre business.

Sad to see, but he is spiralling, and for the usual reasons, even if his fans don’t want to admit it. Some of his fans at least.

@education @ 03/17/2008 at 3:11 pm

Yes, avoiding London at all costs.
Seems he beget quite a few problems for which he doesn’t take responsibility. His rep isn’t going to get any better after this round of sh**e.

show some proof then maybe people will believe it.
You can assume all you want from the blog entry but it is just that
your assumptions.
Maybe more news will follow but until then it is anyone guess

BTW I love the thread on the MK-Soho pics. No one gives a damn for half a day, and then boom! A group of shippers post “omg she’s pretteeee” in a row. Makes me LOL.
Sorry to mention here but I didn’t wanna post there. :)

Just like a small number of fans assumed a few things about those Atelier pictures a year ago and were shouted out as “crazy to assume” from pictures and tab spin.

Uh-huh.
Sorry honey, but I’m sticking with MY gut instincts when it comes to Bloom– I think he was the ugly misunderstanding behind the pullout too.

Face it. He’s changed–and not for the better.

aww i love him i think him and miranda are a good couple

if they even are

fine. Stick with your gut feeling. But you admitted its just that. No proof yet.
If they changed what was offered in the first place then he has a right to change his mind.

Orlando left An Education due to the fact that it conflicted with the timing of his other movie; Le Cercle Rouge. It has nothing to do with his ego.

Wonder how long before we hear he and his UK management have decided to go their separate ways? He definately has chosen Hollywood and everything that goes with it.
I feel sorry for his old friends and family.
He really has seemed to turn his back on the UK. Too bad. He could still learn a lot from people over there. They just don’t kiss his celebrity ass enough I guess.

I’m not so sure that you’ll see them go separate ways. He took his UK manager with him to the BAFTAs, she also encouraged him to do ‘In Celebration’. On the other hand, I haven’t seen Aleen, his US manager for awhile.

question? @ 03/17/2008 at 4:21 pm

So Valentines Day promo is over, so I guess he’s into the “off-again” segment of his on-again /off-again “relationship”?

Why does he always look happiest during the downtime portion of his relationships?

So he fu/cheats around and renigs on contracts?
Gee. Why don’t I like this new “I’ve turned thirty and won’t be so serious” Bloom so much?

Now I get it. Those two g*d-awful, cheesy, groaners of UNO commercials were really just audition tapes for this kung fu movie?
Groan 3.
Please, oh please. I thought this Red Circle was supposed to be a serious suspense film, not a silent Orlando Bloom and his Eyebrow action film.

@73. That would be a very interesting twist if these commercials and this new asian film were actually generated by his UK team, wouldn’t it? Maybe you’re right and its the Other that will be…whatever.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 714 » Show All