Orlando Bloom From Behind

Orlando Bloom From Behind

Orlando Bloom heads out to Malibu with a mystery male for lunch on Sunday afternoon.

Is it just me or does Orlando look exceptionally happy these days? CoughMirandaKerrCough.

Orly, 31, has been reportedly getting fit to be in the Johnny To-directed kung-fu film, The Red Circle. He’s been receiving martial arts and other types of physical training. Production in Hong Kong begins later this year.

“Air Rift” sneakers by Nike.

orlando bloom behind 01
orlando bloom behind 02
orlando bloom behind 03
orlando bloom behind 04
orlando bloom behind 05
orlando bloom behind 06
orlando bloom behind 07

Photos: Fame Pictures
Posted to: Orlando Bloom

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 914 » Show All

They don’t call him Back Door Billy for nothing, ya know!

lol @ 126 @ 03/18/2008 at 7:48 pm

no wonder all of his girlfriends go on juice diets They got to get the ******* cleaned out for him, wouldn’t want any nasty oders or ahemmm other stuff comming out back there.

I have only read two kiss and tells, one who said he was some kind of love god and most people thought it was pretty suspect, and the other by Maddy the one night stand who was more believable since she actually was in a movie with him. Her report was less then wonderful. Said he got done pretty fast. Seems like there was something about him by Sophie Dahl who said he had a hard time gettin it up sometimes, so I don’t think all of the reports have been that great.

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 7:56 pm

When in doubt use the gay card. *rolls eyes*
Maybe he is just happy with people he is fond of maybe he just hasnt been that fond of Kate OR Miranda
Hasnt it ever occured to some people that the Ho’s he actually are seen with are because they are nothing but eff buddies/ and or he doesnt have much feeling for them apart from sex, and yes I mean Kate too, after all just because a man is with a woman for APPARENTLY 4 years(in an on/off relationship) doesnt mean he actually loves them, I just think he hasnt been in love yet, simple as that,the only guy this man loves is himself.
After all to many a man (and woman)its easy to have sex with NO feelings whatsoever for the person., I think he catagorises women, (to ****- to fall in love with)and the likes of Kate and Miranda are just convenient eff buddies IMO. I have seen him with some women and he seems pretty glad to be round them- Liv, Kiera, Kirsten…even the model Veronica Taylor lol
It doesnt help that the 2 women he has been seen with were/are both famewhore celebswho enjoy the paps being there.

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 8:00 pm

Even some s1utty footballers in the UK dont get as many as 2 kiss and tells and they sleep with hundreds of sloots, makes you wonder how many women hes had, I’m guessing near 80 – if he has been having one night stands since 16-18 then he could reach that amount easily he could do 10 women in as many weeks.

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 8:02 pm

Sophie Dahl?? Where is this please? I know there are pics ofthem at same party when she was chubs, but where is the blurb about this, or yet again hearsay???

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 8:11 pm

I can never forget that story online when a girl claimed she worked on a play with him before he was famous and she gave him a blowjob, he then asked to return the favour but she refused because she didnt feel “fresh” enough, did anyone think that story was true? :/

I am thinking in the hundreds. London at 16 if he only did 20 one night stands in a year and he could have, then once he got famous He probably hooked with women whose names he never knew, and faces he wouldn’t remember. He doesn’t seem the type that sex really means anything to, it is just a **** to him.

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 8:33 pm

Yeah 133, You are prob correct, also i bet he went mental sh@gging in NZ, you can imagine him using the “Im gunna be famous once LOTR’s comes out” as a chat up line LMAO!!!!

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 8:37 pm

i MEAN think on.. this is a guy (and he admitted this himself) who used to lick his finger, wipe it on a womans dress and say “let me help you out of those wet clothes” as a chat up line!!! He was defo a typical London cliubber One night stander, when I used to go clubbing I was told by plenty of men that when a group of lads go out they always make sure they ALL get a different woman to go home with every week, Orlando hung out at places where Models hung out, so I can imgine he got plenty of beautiful women to take home.

Orlando also said he got “mercy f*cks” because he was the “kid with the broken back”. I’m sure he was serious about that too.

the truth @ 03/18/2008 at 8:56 pm

@114: You obviously…obviously…uh…sorry, I keep falling asleep reading your repetative drivel. You obviously have a lack of basic comprehension of the English language, judging by how you interpret what I said. Oh, and a continued penchant for believing everything you read – most ‘news items’ come from the same original source, so it’s possible to you read the same garbage over and over and over…
Oh, sod it. I’m tired of this battle of wits with an unarmed opponent.

sillybilly @ 03/18/2008 at 9:22 pm

@ Derek Acorah

I personally don’t think he’s gay. I just wanna play with his ass because he’s seems like the type that might be into that kind of freaky sh!t. Well based on his manwhore rep in the media anyways.

@137

Please, for the love of Astroglide, don’t start up that he lives in London/ he lives in LA/ he lives in Miranda’s ass crap again. You think he’s kinky in the sack or what?

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 9:25 pm

I can imagine that when he broke his back after, I bet he used that as a chat up line too, and women thought “aww” and I bet he got a fuc* with them cos of it, so yeah thats what he prob means.
I just think that if his “inno orli” fans knew the reality of how much sex with strangers he has had all for his own pleasure they would be shocked, I think a lot think because he comes across as dippy, likes his dog, goes to that place for UNICEF to kiss kids and says some nice things sometimes that there is no way he would have dirty cold hard sex just for his own pleasure with diferent women now is there?

Derek: you’re really…….. special, ain’t ya? Do you have an ounce of proof for any of your theories. Cuz ya know that’s all they are, right? You have theories about Orlando just like the “inno orli” fans have theories. You’re no different from them. You just think you are. If you think at all, which is highly doubtful. And before you come out with some nonsense about how I am an “inno orli” fan (love that, did you make that up too, it’s as special as you), I don’t think he’s a saint but I don’t think he’s the devil. Actually I think that the sum total of what I know and you know and any fans knows about what goes on in his life amounts to about zero.

So again, got any cold hard facts to back up what you say? Not tabloids, not comments online, not something you heard from a friend of a girl who f*cked a guy who is marrying the woman who does you’re former roomate’s best friend’s sister’s hair who totally knows Orlando does hookers and trannies and is currently in rehab again after Eric Bana drove him back. Anything??

…….
…….
………..

Didn’t think so.

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 9:32 pm

LOL sillybilly- you go for it girl!!!!lol

Actually back to the anal thing… what is the percentage of men that actually like it? I have had a few guys and none have been into it.. so is it really that popular or is it just people on the internet who seem to be into it more? lmao!!!

I dunno if he is kinky as such the only kinky things ehs mentioned are:Kate peeing on him on a chat show- yet as he kept joking it was a turn on- it prob werent as surely you woulndt keep saying it if ypu REALLY thougt it would you??? and the “stick it up her arrse” that he was overheard saying apparently over the phone to a mate that was apparently a joke :/

Lets discuss,.. lol

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 9:35 pm

lolz… its called SPECULATION, I thought thats all of us were doing here.. its come from his own gob that he has slept around when he was younger or “sowed his wild oats” as he called it so I’m going by what he has SAID.
Didnt know I needed a disclaimer :/
Man you are harsh lady-don’t get your tampon in a twist, its only all a fun game!

Oh, and one more thing, I can’t wait for this inane conversation to become “fact” when in later posts the comments about Orlando and his hundreds of 1 night stands are cited as the truth. Do any of you even listen to yourselves? Or are you as blinded by hate as the fangirls are by love? And someone tell me how that makes you any better. Nevermind, you’re just see “teh truth” I forget, sowwy.

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 9:41 pm

lolz we are bored we dont HATE him, i dont anyway!!! We are just discussing something to pass the time- like I say eh ahs said he has slept around, so we are just wondering how many, thats all jeeze!!
If you are bored then goodbye, no one makes you stay now, nobody is claiming anything as fact!
I like him so whats up eh??? Is some kind of ghost posessing you to click on the JJ link?

Yes LOZ… why you here then? Weird…

Orlando said he had 100s of 1 night stands? You’re taking something he said and turning it into proof of what you want to believe to back up your speculation. Hey, that’s cool, that’s what everyone does. Just as long as you don’t start believing your own press. *g*

What makes you think I’m a lady, anyway? And are you British?

Are you serious about the Leno thing? You realize it was a story about being stung by a sea urchin? Do you think everything Orlando says is serious? The man never jokes? Like, ya know, he even said Haven would be bigger than Pirates!! What an egomaniacal freak, thinking that his movie would out do Pirates! I bet he really hates Johnny Depp too. And that he’s really a virgin, you know he said he was in an interview, uh huh, I heard it myself, saving himself for marriage!

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 9:47 pm

Oh and loz… why does him sleeping around and us discussing it seem like we hate him? What is wrong for a man to sleep around? Its very common and doesn’t make him a bad person. You are one weird chicklet!

Where did I say I was bored? I’m quite entertained by you. Please, don’t stop commenting. If you’re bored and like making up stories you should try fanfiction.

Why am I here? I’m a fan of Orlando Bloom’s same as you claim to be. It’s a free blog, ya?

You hate someone, dear Derek! I guess it’s the fans that don’t see Orlando how you see them? Fine, you don’t hate him. You just hate that anyone could disagree with you. I get it. It’s annoying when people don’t agree. For the record I don’t agree Orlando’s innocent, and I don’t agree he’s had a lot of sex with women.

You didn’t answer me, are you British?

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 9:51 pm

lolz.. the sleeping with over 100 women was specualtion NOT fact.
yes I’m British
I said the urine thing on him was HIM JOKING.

I havent said anything as fact- honest. All I’m saying is we are SPECUALTING. the only thing we KNOW is Orlando has slept around(his admittance) and had “dangerous women”… the rest is us speculaiing out of fun, no harm no nowt I promise.

Pages: « 13 4 5 [6] 7 8 914 » Show All