Orlando Bloom From Behind

Orlando Bloom From Behind

Orlando Bloom heads out to Malibu with a mystery male for lunch on Sunday afternoon.

Is it just me or does Orlando look exceptionally happy these days? CoughMirandaKerrCough.

Orly, 31, has been reportedly getting fit to be in the Johnny To-directed kung-fu film, The Red Circle. He’s been receiving martial arts and other types of physical training. Production in Hong Kong begins later this year.

“Air Rift” sneakers by Nike.

orlando bloom behind 01
orlando bloom behind 02
orlando bloom behind 03
orlando bloom behind 04
orlando bloom behind 05
orlando bloom behind 06
orlando bloom behind 07

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1014 » Show All
Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 9:55 pm

No..I havent jumped on anyone for their opinion, Im just saying that some people seem to think Orlando hasnt had sexual exp, yet he has said what he has said- thats all, nothing to with hate at all, I know ppl dont agree and thats fine and dandy, I respect what people think, about what I said about GAY comment and disagreed with that was because that is what I THINK. Thats all this is, and I’m not ATTACKING anyone for anything.
Yep Im as british as fish and chips kid!

Derek Acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 9:58 pm

Oh and the making up stories>> where have i?? How can u make up stories with speculation? LMAO
Look if you dont know what Orlando himself has said then tuff, not my problem. Take that up with him not me
I will not be replying to you anymore as YOU are the one attacking cos I dont agree with you! Hypocrite!
Fanfic urgh please thats for the sickos.

sillybilly @ 03/18/2008 at 10:03 pm

@ 141

More guys are into it than they care to admit. They actually get off if you do it right. Remember that movie “Road Trip” with Tom Green and Sean William Scott?

Just asking bloggers if they think he’s as bad as they say he is in the tabs. They really do paint him as a sleazebag trying to make him look like a ladies man. I don’t doubt his ability to get laid, I just doubt the quality of ass he’s getting.

Penelope Cruz = Hell No!

Rumer Willis = Right Up His Alley

@ lolz

Why are you attacking Derek? He is speculating, like we all are, I don’t see any claims.

Sick of people starting fights on here amongst each other, so full of hate and detestation!

I was shocked when I read that Orlando had said he had slept around because I thought he was a “lovemaking in a relationship kinda guy” and yes , I was dissappointed by that. But it really doesn’t stop him being a wonderful person like he really is.

I think that he doesn’t sleep around anymore and stopped doing that after his accident, we all have a past unfortunately. Notice BTW that I said think and not know, I’m speculating too and could be very wrong.

You’re up late, what time is it in jolly old England?

I know the quotes you mean. I simply don’t agree with your spin. To each his own, ya? I bet there are quotes of Orlando’s that you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole as they wouldn’t fit your speculations.

You don’t even know what I think, how can you agree or not? But fine, take your toys and go home if you must.

derek acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 10:08 pm

It’s 2am here so?
Lol why? I bet when he is in the right relationship with the right lady he can be a nice loyal loving boyfriend..see nice quotes from him I believe!
No toys there, just can’t be arsed with the tooing and froing lol

derek acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 10:10 pm

Oh and you DID say on page 5 that you didnt think he had slept around that much so yes thats your thoughts yes?
I respect your opinion, but I dont have to agree with it, thats all.

@briony: can you provide the exact quote where he admits he slept around? or do you mean the sowing wild oats quote too? you state it as fact but it’s still speculation. one person’s sowing of oats is vastly different than someone elses.

about attacking Derek: there’s a fine line being tread here. One the one hand you’re saying it’s all speculation but you’re stating facts as in :

“I was shocked when I read that Orlando had said he had slept around because I thought he was a “lovemaking in a relationship kinda guy” ”

See? I am completely positive there is no direct quote where Orlando stated “I slept around” but you found something that made you speculate this and now you state it as fact. That’s my problem. Because then three posts from now someone will say, hey, it’s fact Orlando slept around with 100 women, I read it once.

But ppeculate to you hearts content, by all means.

No, Derek. I said I didn’t think he’s slept with a lot of women. That’s different than saying I don’t think he’s slept around.

And that’s fine, Derek. I respect yours as well, and don’t agree. We’ll leave it here on this nice note. Have a pleasant morning.

derek acorah @ 03/18/2008 at 10:19 pm

Ok lolz, thanks for that. :)

#158 : ffs let it go already, u sound way ott over this. orlando has said “sowing wild oats” in a legit magazine (i think GQ) so one can only take that quote as fact. in case u didnt know the term “sowing wild oats” means:

” if a young man sows his wild oats, he has a period of his life when he does a lot of exciting things and has a lot of sexual relationships”

and that is from an actual dictionary site (freedictionary.com).

no one is claiming fact but as that quote was said in a legit place one can only take it as fact he said but not fact he actually meant it if u like. if YOU dont like it – tough nipples, move on person, accept it!

p.s u can do a lot of digging around yourself and see all of ob’s quotes from other sources, legit or not.

do you know anything about him right?
so do you know he’s in LA for what? for the arts martial training? probably cause NY is closest to LA than London? what else?
it’s all about SGI and about the improvement he’s working out with.
Just for the record: Orlando spent a few days in Oz during xmas holidays in Coffs Harbour they were seen shopping in the palms center and at some beaches.
I have no intention to prove anything cause I’m the Prince of Darkness’ daughter.

Give It A Rest @ 03/19/2008 at 8:23 am

Oh God will the fake insiders give it a rest? Damn this is nothing but Kate Gate part 2, the exact same crap. Peekaboo get a life you read recently about Orlando’s SGI visit but that’s not the reason he’s in LA, they have a center in London too and Orlando was never in Oz over the holidays. He managed to make to make it down there when he was with Kate but a fling with a model doesn’t warrant such a trip. It’s sad when people try to get attention by playing the ole I-Know-Something-You-Don’t-Know game. Grow up.

Hahahaha. good one.
sorry, no way he was there and NO WAY it wouldn’t have been covered.
Cabbage patch would have seen to it and no way she would have let herself be the laughing stock she was if he really did show.
Not to mention the dt would have come to her rescue.

degreehunter @ 03/19/2008 at 9:09 am

WOW, thank you guys!
I have just completed my BA in Psychology. I wasn’t sure if I was going to take my master’s but after reading these comments I now have the material to go on.
Once again, my sincere thanks.

How did people kill time at work before the internet?
You have to admit this is more fun than xeroxing your ****-hole
on the copy machine.

well, truth (what a cute name did ya make it up yourself) at least this time you had pith on your side (do you need to look that up, I’ll wait). Believe it or not I do know that the same story gets repeated over and over again, and to add some cherries on top, I am intelligent enough to tell what they are. But, a story about grabbing a woman’s ass in London, wanting to bury his face in Elle McPhearson’s chest, another story at a event in London where he was leering and pawing another woman who was trying to polietly get away from him. The infamous incident where he went after Veronica Taylor and then the little jewel dropped about him pawing, and those were the exact words, Miranda (not that she didn’t enjoy it) are all different stories, at different times, and wait for it in different locations. Eventually ya have to start to wonder.
Now you just keep patting yourself on your back about how brilliant you are, and by all means keep repeating it, maybe it will make it true.

Now I am going to get back to the gossiping and speculation that is where the fun is.

why don’t you get links tothose stories.
On JJ you can only add one link to post though,
The Elle one is common knowledge
and so is VT
But where is the one about a woman trying to get away in London
and where was it ever written about him pawning mk? (not that they didnt have a fling but i dont remember anything ever written)
Or are you making those ones up?

OMG I can’t believe you are spouting on and on about how he is such a innocent little thing. Honey if that makes you sleep better at night fine, but let’s get real here. He clubbed in London from the age of 16 and that is all about you take home for the night. He and his cast mates in LOTR partyed the whole time he was in NZ and somehow I doubt they were playing hopscotch. Then he is famous and women are literally throwing themselves at him, offering all kinds of sexual favours (give me a minute while I picture it) and I am sure he is turning them down right and left, because he is such a nice boy. I am sure he is telling them all I don’t do those kind of things. He may come across all sweet and boyish and that is probably helping him rake in the girls, but I get the impresssion (read that impression, my opinion) that he is taking advantage of almost all offers. In his interviews he comes across as way too knowing and far more experienced than you might like to believe. I also think he is very capable of mindless and unemotional cold *****, I mean he has been doing it since he was 16, it kind of becomes a habit. Personally I believe it is one reason he has a hard time connecting emotionally with women, after so many faceless nameless ***** it is hard to find much intimacy. Now if you don’t want to hear us speculate on what is probably the ugly truth about your boy, then I would go else where. Tell me were you one of those lonely old women who baked goodies for him during his play. I have to laugh at the image, don’t you just wonder what he said about all of that. Here he is 30 and there are all these middle aged biddies there with pastry, etc. He probably wonders if they want to fuc him or they want to fatten him up and make him brush his teeth. Too funny

the truth is usually.... @ 03/19/2008 at 10:51 am

…somewhere in the middle.

He isn’t a monk. He had his share of one-nighers.
Doesn’t mean he is incapble of connecting.
LOTR he was single. Probably had lots of fun.He was then with Kate for 4 years.
People can guess that he cheated alot but its just that, a guess. I think if he was that bad there would have been more kiss and tells if he was cheating on her non stop during that time. And if it was with KD then you sure can’t accuse him of going after the hotties. I think those two were just getting high buddies or drinking buddies. I think he has better taste than that.
Then there was the last year when he was with pc for a few months and then MK on her booty call visits to london to try and reel him in.
I seriously doubt we are talking in the 100′s here. Most guys do talk a heck of a lot more than they actually do.
I also don’t think he is that cold about it.
Hey, even the report of the girl giving him a bj and he offered to return the favor, now who says he isn’t a humanitarian?? J/K!!!!

I don’t do others research unless I am getting paid. Sometimes if I feel sorry for an undergrad maybe. Tthe stories are out there. Poor thing that is the best you can do. Get backed into a corner and now you want links. Ever heard of a little thing called google? Use it, you will find them., The woman in London, and the ass grabbing in London were during the summer while he was doing his play, and the pawing MK thing was right after her VS show during December in LA. Have fun.

it didn’t say he was pawing her the report said they were making out at the show.
Whatever.

I did a whole paper on this for a psych class. Kind of got hooked myself. It is endlessly fascinating, and oddly liberating too. Some threads get a little more crazy than others. Stay away from the brangalina ones, those people are truly nuts. Tom Cruise is a kick, but the Orlando threads are the best. As you can read there are some who really believe he embodies all of the heroic attributes of the character he plays. He is loyal, and kind and according to some nutjob almost a virgin. Then on the other side of the coin, he eats babies and runs a harem. Always something new for the masses. And the best part is, it is all absoultly free, no charge. When ever I get freaked out over papers I have do,or meetings with my adviosr, I veg out here for a while, and then RL doesn’t look so bad anymore.

Getting his grab on at the after-do was Orlando Bloom. He skipped the actual show, but nonetheless found time to paw Aussie model Miranda Kerr inside the Kodak’s ballroom.

You sure as hell don’t know how to research this is a freebie, now look it up!

He was on and off again with Kate for four years. Ever wonder why it was on and off. I don’t know for sure, but I have a feeling that she was a young girl who really cared about him so she would break up when she got him cheating and then get back together with him, or she could have just been using the publicity she got from being with her, but one way or another they were off during part of those four years. I wouldn’t trust him very far. Maybe if you were with him constantly, but I think he likes to play when mama isn’t home.

Pages: « 14 5 6 [7] 8 9 1014 » Show All