Katie Holmes For Armani -- Her First Fashion Line

Katie Holmes For Armani -- Her First Fashion Line

Katie Holmes‘ foray into fashion is just around the corner as she will release her own clothing line called Katie Holmes for Armani, reports OK!

Using daughter Suri, 23 months, as inspiration, Katie‘s first collection, out spring 2009, will be designed for toddlers.

But that’s not all! Mrs. Cruise, 29, will then create a line for older children for Fall 2009 and then women’s clothes and handbags for Fall 2010.

Katie Holmes For Armani will be available at department stores including Saks, Barney’s, and Neiman Marcus.

WOULD YOU BUY clothes from Katie Holmes’ new fashion line?

UPDATE: Katie‘s rep is denying these rumors.

Ethan Miller/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

she has a couple months of passable outfits going, and now she’s a designer. spare me.

No I wouldnt

sillybilly @ 03/18/2008 at 7:37 pm

So she can make my kid look like a 40 year old soccer mom? No thanks

How many billions do Tom and Kaite need?

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=KXUA8pjwGCM i wouldnt buy clothes from her range she proberly wont even do teen stuff lol & if she did who would wear it??

ENOUGH WITH THE CELEBS WITH NO DESIGN TALENT GETTING LINES THROWN AT THEM STICK TO WHAT YOU DO BEST!!! I KNOW MRS BECKHAM MUST BE SPITTING FEATHERS.

LOL at celebs and their “fashion-lines”

The link you put up doesn’t show any such story, Jared.

I wouldn’t buy her clothes..
NEVER

“Katie Holmes for Armani?” Yeah, that’s a label I want on my clothes. NOT!

Adoring Fan @ 03/18/2008 at 7:57 pm

Does this mean she is giving up her acting career?

Rachel Phankonsy @ 03/18/2008 at 8:01 pm

NEVER!!! I would never buy katie holmes clothes for my kids, niece, cousins, or friends. The girl dress like an old woman!!! Imagine, she designed for little kids. How come, she’s so special, that she can used georgio armani name! I think that is so stupid!!! Yeah, what’s up with celebrities and their fashion lines. If I were them, I should just stick with acting!!!

Well, if it’s good enough for Armani to attach their name on it, then they must think she won’t disappoint. Armani is not any brand, it is quality clothing. So it would only make sense to assume this.

No I would not buy from this fake witch. She dresses like an old hag, why would anyone want to dress like an old woman like her. She has no style, no talent, and no class. She sold her soul to Tom and a cult for fame and money, she could never achieve on her own. She would not have this fashion line if did not sell herself out.

BECKY-BRAZIL @ 03/18/2008 at 8:10 pm

yummyyyyyyy

adore her *.*

beauuuuuuuuuuutiful lady inside ‘n out

miss Dawson’s =[

she is repulsive @ 03/18/2008 at 8:13 pm

IS THIS A HORRIBLE JOKE?????????????????

I would if they are similar to the way she dresses.

Nothing but selling out…avarice and greed, her husband is a multi-millionaire, how much more money do they need? I’m so tired of celebs doing clothing lines and perfume! she has no credibility to her name, she didn’t have to work her way up, no one would give her her own line if she wasn’t tom’s wife. and yes, armani may be attaching his name to it, so i wonder how much creative control she’s going to have, she’s going to have to get everything OK’d by them and probably ‘touched up’ as well…

katie stick to what you know, being an over-indulgent mother and tom’s arm candy.

ok guys, how about we take an unbiased approach. lets see it first before we judge. not a fan of katie/tom, but some of these comments are so judgemental

I think she will be a good designer. Look at what she and her daughter wear. She has good taste and if Armani wasn’t so expensive I’d probably buy her stuff.

Shiloh is SOOOO beautiful @ 03/18/2008 at 8:21 pm

No way would I buy anything designed by KH!

[☆F a m o u s☆] @ 03/18/2008 at 8:22 pm

all these groupie jolie stans are gonna buy it.

OMG……………give me a break!!!

Without any real acting talent and without marrying Tom Cruise Katie Holmes was rapidly fading away in Hollywood ~ But fate pointed to her and she married “Tom” now she is expect to look older, act older, talk weird, act perfect and for some awful reason she shops and shops and shops

Once a casual and carefree young woman she is now trying for the older more sophicated woman look. Wearing stiff uncomfortable, blah clothes, whacked off her hair. . . getting a nose job. . Someone should tell her. . .You truly look ridiculous.

She ostensibly has everything but she appears as though she’s a prisoner and disturbingly somebody is always grasping on to her tightly, like she’s going to tip over. Maybe she’s medicated. She should find a worthy cause, not childrens clothes, and try to do some real good with all that money. She should try to get past her empty, ridiculous shopping obsession. . . . it makes her look vapid and insipid! She was once so young and pretty. . . I hope she wakes up and get out of her murky fog. It’s so disturbing.

WTF ? another clothing line?! @ 03/18/2008 at 8:38 pm

hell to the no I wouldn’t buy her junk. A majority of the people wouldn’t be able to buy her stuff anyways since she’s parterned with Armani— of all people! Besides it’ll probably be cost $200 for a little itty bitty pair of shoe. God knows how much it’ll cost for a simple toddler t-shirt.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All