Ashley Tisdale is a Doll

Ashley Tisdale is a Doll

Ashley Tisdale picks up a few new items from Kitson on Robertson Blvd. in West Hollywood, Calif. on Wednesday.

The 22-year-old High School Musical star signed her autograph for young fans on the newly unveiled “Ashley Tisdale Doll” from Huckleberry Toys.

Her mom, Lisa, was definitely in a good mood–she stopped and smiled for paparazzi. Even Tizz didn’t do that!

30+ pictures inside of Ashley Tisdale autographing dolls of herself…

ashley tisdale doll 01

• Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

primera y en espanol

haha how weird would it be to sign a doll of yourself?!

wow I was 1st she looks cool!

girlleader1 @ 03/19/2008 at 11:51 pm

I LUV LUV LUV ASHLEY!!
SHE IS SUCH A ROLE MODEL!!
WAYYYYYYY BETTER THAN VANESSA HUDGENS OR MILEY CYRUS!!
***** MUCH!?!!?!
AND THE NOSE IS STARTING TO LOOK BETTER AND BETTER ON HER SO SHES BECOMING THE OLD ASH AGIN!!
OH AND
ZANESSA SUCKS!!
ZASHLEY ROX!!

omg jared i can’t believe you put that close up pic! it’s such a bad picture! LOL

AAAHHHHHHHH GOSH!! ASHLEY LOOKS SO PRETTY!!!! SHES GETTING MORE BEAUTIFUL EVERY DAY!!! SHES MY ROLE MODEL!!
go ASH!

#5

GET A LIFE!

aSH rocks! she looks so cute!

jerrynbilly @ 03/20/2008 at 12:06 am

Hahaha, I love Lisa.

I like that she’s wearing a “J” initial necklace for her bf

The HSM 3 star watch is on . . .

She fugly!
Her new nose is hideous!
Nothing pretty about her!

ashley t sucks @ 03/20/2008 at 12:16 am

She is not a good role for younger kids believe me getting plastic surgery at a young age, what a BIMBO
I like her shoes though

canadagirl @ 03/20/2008 at 12:19 am

i’m suprised there are paps allowed in kitson. that store has several security guards in there.

No celebrity is or should be a role model.(There are a few exceptions but she’s not one of them.

je suis fatigue @ 03/20/2008 at 12:22 am

where are all the comments….I guess all the little kids went to bed

SHE’S SO PRETTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

SHE’S BETTER THAN EVEER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE ASHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;))))))

#17 , SO WHAT ARE YOU DOING AWAKE?

thanks jared(:

SHE IS SO UGLY!!! :s

SHE IS SO BORING!! :s

aaaw, pretty cute!

QUE FEIIIIAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!
PARECE UM FRANGO QUERENDO VOARRR

wow!!!!! 6th???
I LOVE HER!!!!!!!!
She’s the best!!!!!!!
Ash Rocks!!!!!!!
es una diosa!!!!!!! :P

je suis fatigue @ 03/20/2008 at 12:48 am

shut up lola you dumb *********……

imcoolbeeyotch @ 03/20/2008 at 12:48 am

who every said she ugly boring i fucken agree with all of you!! she not a doll she a ***** that cant sing for shwt!!!! she is a fake.. look at her fucken face so ugly why do you like her she cant do **** but be a dumb *****

tinseltown @ 03/20/2008 at 12:53 am

BORIINNG!
she has one of his moms that likes to make fame by her daughter.
PATHETIC

♥XAndra♥ @ 03/20/2008 at 1:01 am

Cool!!..She has a doll????….I wonder if it looks really like her…I Wanna buy one!!!.. =}

♥XAndra♥ @ 03/20/2008 at 1:03 am

HEy, those who are swearing at her and cursing,..could u please stop it…not everyone has to like what u like and hate what u hate…just accept it that some people look up to her as their role model or maybe just like her and that some don’t…so if you are one of those people who don’t then cut it out….i know u get mad too when people say bad things to ur fave celebs…

hahaha who cares about her MOM?! or her for that matter.

omg…i want that doll…luv ash!!!!!

She’s cute.
Thanks for posting our 3 girls today JJ.
[Nessa, Smiley && A.Tizzle]

Zashley (l) @ 03/20/2008 at 1:49 am

diva (ll)
E esses fãs da vanessa/ zanessa
vem aqui falar mal dela, acham que tem algum direito.
Depois querem respeito com “divanessa” deles.
Nada do que disserem vai mudar minha
opnião: ASHLEY MICHELLE TISDALE DIVA ♥

Diva (ll)
And these fans of vanessa / zanessa
Come here to speak ill of it, think that you have any right.
After want respect with “divanessa” them.
Nothing of what I say will change
Opinion: ASHLEY DIVA MICHELLE TISDALE ♥

why is dat fug a star?????
girl must be pokin da rite publicist.
geesh.

SHE IS PERFECT!

I WANT TO HAvE an “ASHLEY TISDALE DOLL”!!!
LOVE U ASHLEY!! You’re The BEST!!
Ashley Tisdale Haters = Losers!!

Sweet bee @ 03/20/2008 at 4:20 am

♥XAndra♥ @ I agree with your comment! Ashley is lovely person! She is so beautiful in God’s eyes… it is not nice to criticize her or curse her! Ignore the people’s bad comments… They are bored with their bad comments…
Every celebs are beautiful in any ways….

Awwwh love Ash.

Having plastic surgery is not a bad think. And she isn’t too young. She’s 22. She isn’t going to develop anymore and so if she isn’t happy with her nose now, she’s never gonna be happy with it.

It’s not like she had a boob job or botox. Her nose obviously was a problem for her, so she had it fixed and now hopefully feels a lot better in herself. I think if a young girl hates something about themselves and they can get it fixed, they have every right to/

OMG cant people say thier opinions without cussing or disrespecting other people,I mean im all for free spech but theres no need to go out of your way to be rude it just makes you out to be a mean person !!

I love ashley i was her biggest fan EVER,i knew every word of every song i knew every detail of her life like her likes and dislikes and i always checked her youtube page because she always put up videos but lately shes been out of the spotlight,hasnt put a song out or even preformed a song in a long time,i dont know the last time she updated her website and as for youtube she hasnt up a video up in ages and the ones she does put up are pictures!! i mean HELLO i know shes busy or whatever but she could atleast do a video checking in to atleast let us know shes still the same ashley i mean it could be 30 seconds long but she seems to busy with fame now kinda sucks :( so i kinda starting to like miley better since she seems to have more time for her fans But Ashley is still really sweet and awesome!! x

Ashley is juste sexy and very beautiful

u haters r just mad cause shes getting more and more famous everyday and u cant do anything about it! get over it! ashley is amazing and a great role model! she had 2 get that surgery done cause she couldn’t breathe! go get a life and stop trying 2 ruin hers, cause NEWS FLASH!!!!!!! ur not!!! shes beautiful,talented, and an amazing role model! go grow up and get a life. p.s the more u hate on her the more support shes gonna get from her fanz, so really ur making urself look really stupid when u hate on such a pretty and talented woman!

Dear Jared,

Please stop posting pictures that are dedicated to no talent teens.

Ashley Tisdale, Miley Cyrus and Vanessa Hudgens are the main ones at least wait until they have played a serious role which proves their talent.

Btw Ashley Tisdale is ugly and that nose job just emphasised my point.

Style. Yawn. Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. Next.

And someone please explain to me why and how Ashley is the best?

And someone please explain to me why and how Ashley is the best?

someones friend @ 03/20/2008 at 9:56 am

And someone please explain to me why and how Ashley is the best?

Get a life? You don’t exactly have a life if your defending some girl you have never met?

I also think your the one who looks stupid if you can’t spell properly.

Please explain how she is the best? I want a detailed answer. Not just “cos she like rulezzzz”

What has she contributed to this world that is worthy of acknowledging?

Her “acting” in High School Musical, any girl could of played that role.

Get a life? You don’t exactly have a life if your defending this girl who you have never met? Seem to getting quite worked up about it too.

Stupid? You can’t spell. Clearly you have contradicted yourself.

geez, if you guys hate her so much, why do you keep on looking at this stuff????? if you don’t like her, then stop viewing sites about her then just bashing her the next second, going “who cares about her mom or her for that matter?” i mean, why did you even view this if you didn’t even care? it’s so pointless. so what if she had plastic surgery, it was for health reasons! geez, guys, get a life.

Her nose is awful.

Aw…. how cute she has her own doll…

I hope she one of the few Disney stars that makes it out of Disney’s shadow.

she looks so cute!

I LOVE HER!!! LOVE HER!! SHe looks extremely happy and just good!
LOVE HER! LOL… but I think she should smile a little to the cameras… she’s getting a little PR after all.. LOL XD

LOVE HER

IF YOURE NOT A FAN, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!

THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOKING AT HER STUFF AND NEWS??

I HATE VANESSA HUDGENS, I THINK ZAC’S WITH HER JUST TO GET FREE P,O,R,N PHOTOS. AND I DONT EVEN GET TO SEE HER PICS! SHE HAS ENOUGH BAD COMMENTS(;

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF ASHLEY TISDALE, AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK. if you dont like her, you can say it but in a good way, not revealing your JEALOUSINESS.. :)

I <3 ASHLEY TISDALE

IF YOURE NOT A FAN, GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!

THEN WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOOKING AT HER STUFF AND NEWS??

YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS OF ASHLEY TISDALE, AND I DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK.

I <3 ASHLEY TISDALE

omg she has a necklace with a “J” on it, probably for JARED! ahhhh… they are so cute together!

she looks amazing.

atleast she doesnt look like a man, like maness!
haha.

ashley rocks!

and she is a way better role model than “ashley t sucks” will ever be!
i would rather get a new nose then be a **** like v.

i would rather get a new nose then be a **** like v.

i would rather get a new nose then be a **** like v.

i would rather get a new nose then be a **** like v.

i would rather get a new nose then be a **** like v.

i would rather get a new nose then be a **** like v.

and what if she got a new nose?

haters please get a new life!

IM NOT MAD BECAUSE OF THE BAD COMMENTS, IM MAD BECAUSE OF THOSE FREAKS THAT LOVE **** LIKE V, AND ARE HERE TO INSULT ASHLEY TISDALE

please, if you dont like her dont SPEAK.

i love ashley tisdale

ashley tisdale rocks

maybe she doesnt look as pretty as she is because she has better shots, like jared’s last post, where shes wearing a black shirt, shes with jared: she looks awesome:D

nobody can make me change my mind
I L O V E H E R

i absolutely want that doll…!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! is so lovely =D

Ashley is beautiful. and thats that!

Baby-v-fan. @ 03/20/2008 at 4:46 pm

Aww!
How cute is that “j” necklace! For her boyfriend Jared Murillo!
So cute!!!!

**** the haters
pathetic losers
get a ******* life *****
xoxo

i luff her outfit
cuuute<3

i thought her dolls looked kinda weird, with the big heads and stuff.. but the body and clothes were super cute!
Ashley is probably loving this sandals, shes wearing them a lot this days. good choice ash! they really rock!

After that she went to Chris Mcmillian salon and things got so crazy to get out of there she needed a help of a friend to go to the car!

GORGEOUS!!!!!!!! love ashley

FABULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hi!!
ashley is the best
headstrons is very great!!
buy now!!!!!
ASHLEY IS A NEW POPSTAR!!!!!!!!

lola you need to shut up about Vanessa.. cuz until you brought her up no one was saying anything about her! If you were a real fan of ashley you wouldn’t be saying mean things about her best friend .. And get over the freaking pics.. You can’t say anything horrible about V aside from the pics.. You’re being a complete hypocrite by saying the haters need to leave cuz this thread concerns ashley when all your doing is talking about vanessa .. And your the one who freaking goes on Vanessa’s threads and insults her! take your own freaking advice and stop making yourself look like a dumbass..

P.S. I’m not a hater of ashley i actually thinks she’s okay.. I like V more but i have nothing against ashley

Edward's lover @ 03/21/2008 at 10:55 am

she might as well buy the whole story!!!!!!!!

The only reason ppl bring Vanessa up is because Ashley has done alot more things and Vanessa still gets more fame, the paparizzi never followed her until the picture sandal.

and thats the truth, otherwise she isnt that bad.

ashley is amazing, alot more pics at http://www.misstisdale.net !

I don’t like and she is NOT pretty don’t hate me i’m just being honest so don’t bash for telling the truth,and everybody knows shes ugly but won’t admit it well some do but most of you don’t well because you like
i’m sorry to say this but shes hideous.But i don’t want to be mean cause i’m not mean but come on people can’t you see it,oh well thats just my opinion on her.Ashley tisdale sucks in my world just saying my
own opinion.
sincerly pretty lily.

um yes someone your totally right shes UGLY miley cyrus is more talented and gorgeous then ashley disgustingdale shes gross and hideous ugly and talentless bag of gross bag she sucks and her face
makes me wanna throw up.Like seriously.

i love her! she’s so pretty ! she is really a doll!

yeah ally you’re totally right that the papz haven’t followed V as much till the scandal .. BUT you’re completely wrong about Ashley doing more work than Vanessa.. She’s done probly more movies and commercials than Ashley .. Don’t get me wrong i like both girls.. BUT if The hardcore ashley fans were real fans they wouldn’t be bringing Vanessa up because they’re all tired of V getting the attention and when Ashley finally get’s her attention *which btw was also because she had surgery* all they can talk about is V.

Her shoes are U G L Y ..
But shes my 2nd Idol : D..
I love her..

Vanessa my idOl..
Zanessa Rocks
Vashley Rules : D

Her shoes are U G L Y..
But i love her : D..

Vanessa my rolemodeeL
Zanessa is trueeLoove
Vashleyy best friends ; D

I don´t see why she cannot be a good role-model. She is clearly beutifull, healthy and too perfect. I never heard things from her like kicking the paparazzi, being pregmnant or taking bad pics. She, unlike many celebreties, can take the responsability of caring about herself and her fame. I couldn´t do that. And if you think she made bad things about her nose job, I think you are stupid as a door. She couldn´t breath, people! I know many people that did that kind of nose jobs. And why on earth do you have to care about her mistakes – its her life! She done a mistake, bad for her. And what???! So many people do mistakes, why do we have to make them feel worse??

SHUT UP, ASHLEY HATERS. I LUV HER TO DEATH.

HURRAY ASHLEY LUVERS!

I´d give away ANYTHING just to be with this girl. I´d kill ( not really ) to be her BFF.

she looks fine.i love her taking her bf with her sometimes.her outfit is pretty cool there.i especially like the shoes.how do you call these shoes?im thinking of getting a pair of em.they look comfortable and casual.could somebody telll me how much a pair of these shoes cost,please?love her and zanessa…..god bless th whole cast of hsm and the whole world!!!!!!!

Shes UGLY damn and any loser who says she pretty or cute here is insant like word.

u look like u iz so pretty in la caurvery city

u iz so pretty in la cauvery city i know i went 2 skool out there ya its fun u look lik u iz having a ball gir

god sum of use ppl are just mean use probably only call her because ur jelous grow up

y are use ppl so mean nobodys perfect n use probably only call her because use r jelous

ALL USE ASHLEY HATERS ARE JELOUS TO F**K

How in the hell are we jealous,and your spelling is horrible learn how to spell then you can defend this ugly girl ok so peace out.Oh and one
more thing we are NOT jealous and thats how you spell sarah and me.Man get a clue and a life.

40 princess
You are a sicko who doen’t know anything about what beautiful and i can’t believe you said this (sexy) omg her this girl like seriously you have some issues and you’re blind really blind.Get your eyes checked
first then look and when you really see your in for a big wakeup call like a really big wakeup call.

Man her face is ugly

ashley is so awesome she rules and she’s a great role model i love her

ashley tisdale rocks!!! @ 08/17/2008 at 8:29 pm

ashley rocks just leave her alone u haters she pretty gee i beat u people are fat and ugly u haters!!!!!

i LOVE ASHLEY TISDALE!!!!

morrocine sara @ 08/30/2009 at 5:46 pm

i love you ashley you are the best