Brad & Angelina: It's a Boy and a Girl!

Brad & Angelina: It's a Boy and a Girl!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are having twins — a boy and a girl, reports In Touch.

Brad and Angelina visited her ob-gyn, Dr. Jason Rothbart, for an ultrasound last Friday.

A pal says, “Because she took fertility treatments to help her ovulate, her babies are fraternal. They’re ecstatic. She can’t wait.”

Brad and Angie are reportedly making new plans for their family of eight. Angelina wants Dr. Rothbart to deliver her babies abroad again — Shiloh was born in Namibia, Africa — so the family is gearing up for a move to France. “It means a lot to her to deliver her babies with him, no matter where in the world she gives birth,” a pal says.

Star Magazine reported Angelina was having twins back in January.

Getty
  • Marc Anthony regrets not being there for his kids - US Weekly
  • Prince traveled miles for an alleged pill addiction - TMZ
  • Miley Cyrus and Elsa Pataky got matching tattoos - Gossip Cop
  • Listen to Skylar Stecker and Silento's new song - Just Jared Jr
  • Beyonce and Jay Z remove their wedding rings - Radar
  • Mandy Moore is going to make you nostalgic - Huffington Post
  • Watch Queen Elizabeth do some trash talking - Lainey Gossip
  • Hamilton pays tribute to Rent's 20th anniversary - The Hollywood Reporter
  • carolina
  • carolina
  • African Girl

Thanks bdj and credit:bdj for showing us…errr..I mean me how to turn lemons into lemonade.

Kisses and Hugs.

• the real tita

#140: Why are you using a regular fan’s name if that is how you feel? Is it because you know nobody will read what you write if you put your own name on it? If the JP Jill just happens to be your namesake, put a distinctive mark on yours, like “the other Jill or the opposite of the fan, Jill”.

Andi if you’re tired of their name or their deeds and pics being bandied about, you would be more believable if you had stayed away from their thread. Did you sleepwalk to this site? no, you deliberately clicked on the comment section and posted. How about that? No willpower nor sense that God gave you. You can only blame yourself for your weakness.

• carolina

Angelina Jolie – the Beautiful

• carolina

BRAD PITT ANGELINA JOLIE FAMILY

• mmmmm

hi ass kissy girl lol hows doing? wanna chat?

• briseis

OT:

the real tita:

Kumusta ka na? Nakuha mo ba sa boss mo iyong pinag-usapan natin? Okay ka na ba?

• lookwhaticando

a fan @ 03/19/2008 at 3:46 pm http://img243.imageshack.us/img243/7751/054sd4.jpg
    ==================

Great Pic, they are sooo inlove,

• http://Justjared dina #1

IMHO I think it is a little hypercritical to criticize JJ for posting a tab cover on the thread. Especially when every Wednesday there is a discussion about what is on the various tab covers. So instead of going to the various tab sites JJ brought this one here. Let him get the hits instead of the tabs. Makes sense to me. JMO. Peace

• lookwhaticando

a fan @ 03/19/2008 at 3:49 pm http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/8892/28198698nv9.jpg
    ===================

My God Angelina Jolie is a beautiful, georgeous woman,, None can compare

• lookwhaticando

just posting on the last thread – is everyone staying on this one????
    ===============
    Hello anoble, I love your sigy

• the real tita

#258: hi, briseis. Hindi pa. Sabi niya ginagawa pa niya. Mamaya, will call him again to ask.

How are you doing in your quest? Any good ones lined up?

• sam p
  • http://Justjared dina #1

# 237 African Girl

Great post. That was needed. Peace

• Anonymous

Oh yeah. I’m just absolutely positive that Angelina made sure In Touch got this exclusive. he he as the former Jared used to say.

• lookwhaticando

carolina @ 03/19/2008 at 3:56 pm all jolie-pitt kids

=============
    Too cute, thanks

• jess0

sara @ 03/19/2008 at 6:10 pm
    Now Jared is finally admitting that she is knocked up with twins. 6 kids under 6, they (Brad and Angie) are truly nuts. Does nt sound sexy or romantic at all to me.
    ______________________________________________________

Sounds very sexy and romantic to me! It doesn’t get any better than baby making. The big family also means they are living their dreams.

• carolina
  • lookwhaticando

Besane @ 03/19/2008 at 4:00 pm Coming from Out Of Touch Weekly I wouldn’t lose my sleep about them having ‘twins’ but nice to have a new thread

Hey everyone, hello from wet ‘n cold NYC ! Dinner guests from France tonight… doing some mushroom Risotto…wish me luck LOL got to go

=============

Hope you have a grrrreat time at your dinner party, enjoy!!

• sarah

Angelina Jolie recently has done an interview with Detail magazine,which in it she talked about Wanted and her kids.according to my insider she didn’t talk about Brad a word,she didn’t even mention him.and she(my insider) told me you could clearly tell how sad she was during this interview.whe she was talking about the future of her kids,she told how much she doubt future will be well or not,and how she thinks true love doesn’t exist in this age.I think the magazine will come out in July.and according to my source,they might edit some part of it,since there is no way that someone will read it and won’t think,they are over.I just wanted to share this with you,and hope they will make it and work on it.

• konnitiwa

I’m relieved Jamie Clay as John Galt was just a joke.
    AS is difficult one to make in film and I think it should be all or nothing. If something wrong about making it, they should not make it.

Anyway he confessed he is a big Angie fan :) and shares same birthday with her. What a joy of coincidence for him !

**************************

Jamie Clay Speaks ( and He’s Not John Galt )

It looks like IMDB is still listing an unknown actor named “Jamie Clay” as having been cast for the role of John Galt in the upcoming Atlas Shrugged movie.

While it is true that Lionsgate will probably cast an unknown for the role of John Galt, it won’t be Jamie Clay.

At least, not if this is true, from someone who claims to be the Jamie Clay in question and says his friends supplied the erroneous information to IMDB as an inside joke:

Let me start with a simple background profile. I’m first generation born to objectivism. Was raised on the Brandon lectures, Fountain Head and of course Atlas Shrugged. Prof. Tibor Machan is a dear friend (who I grew up with calling Uncle) and Brandon was council to one of my brothers during less stable times. Note if you don’t know who Tibor is, it’s your loss but google him + Rand.

I’ve always been a Galt like character and when I had my special effects company, my crew would sometimes tease me in comparison. Sometime near the end of last year, one of them thought it would be a funny joke to put my name is for Galt on IMDB, and yes it’s very much like Wikipedia only with a larger delay before the change occurs. They also thought it was funny because I was a big Angelina Jolie fan (and that we both share a common birthday – not year, obviously).

Needless to say when they ‘pulled the prank’, we all had a good laugh and I didn’t think anything of leaving it there, fully expecting IMDB to eventually get the word that it was erroneous. They did and my name was removed.

Then it returned – and THEN I noticed these message boards where my name was coming up. (not much of a message board surfer, at least for this sort of topic)

Anyway – I theorized the studio may have liked that there was this buzz about this nobody guy playing “Galt” – and maybe that’s why someone put my name back. I’ve made no attempt to resolve this because I’m confident it will resolve itself. If you’re offended by my lack of concern on this issue, I’m sorry, take a deep breath and enjoy knowing that your hero is still safe and no doubt will be played by some formula hunk that fits what you’ve imagined. (oh sure, as if)

At this point you would have to torture me to play Galt.

PS: part of me does like the foolish, erroneous and biting speculation that has come from this – it’s made the original prank all the more glorious. Thank you internets.

• briseis

This is OT:

Tita:

Not really, I am still enjoying my time off. I am being very lazy now, just learning American Sign Language (don’t know where I will use it, but it’s for free at my church, so am learning it) and updating my computer skills. Magsisimula ako in earnest after March — baka mag-aral pa rin ako ng pagiging nurse assistant, kasi sabi ng classified recession proof talaga ang trabaho sa ospital.

Ooops, baka mapagalitan tayo kasi nag-shout out tayo at naglagay ng personal stuff. :lol:

• hey

Whore.

• hey

Ok…I’ll write it differently…

W.H0r3!

• konnitiwa

An interview

thanks ritzy.

I hope you have some future.

• vickifromtexas

besane, i hope your dinner party is a raging success. = )

• Tijen

An Interview = An idiot

• lookwhaticando

carolina @ 03/19/2008 at 4:10 pm http://simplyjolie.angelina-place.com/displayimage.php?album=606&pos=20

======================
    Bowing,,, Thank you for that post

• lookwhaticando
  • marianna

An interview @ 03/19/2008 at 7:35 pm

Goodnes how stupid do you think we are. But I lol when you wrote they may edit the piece. You should have thought it out more honey. Your attempt was a failure. But thanks for the laugh

• http://justjared.buzznet.com Regina/Helena

• lookwhaticando

carolina @ 03/19/2008 at 4:20 pm http://simplyjolie.angelina-place.com/displayimage.php?album=34&pos=41

=============

Love it sooo, classy!!!

• SIX WEEKS

an interview- this should be good-brad has done an interview that also that will come out in esquire in july, he will talk about how he despised his wife after six weeks of marriage and how she faked at least 2 pregnancies,remind you this is from my source-they will edit the really harsh parts like he NEVER loved his ex wife he was in a bad place and sseing a therapist at the time.

• lookwhaticando

carolina @ 03/19/2008 at 4:22 pm http://simplyjolie.angelina-place.com/displayimage.php?album=random&cat=0&pos=-1119

===========
    OMG,, Those eyes,, Angie loves the hell out of her man… beautiful

• groundcontrol

Alright I’ll break my boycott once again – I clearly have self-control issues – to comment on that damn blood vial.

Billy Bob explained it after the fact. I remember reading an article wherein he said that after they got blood tests or something similar, that their fingers were dabbed with swabs to stop the bleeding. Billy Bob said they saved the swabs and that is what was in the lockets. Hate to kill it for all the drama queens who keep this in their repertoire.

If that is weird then so are all the weirdos who put locks of hair in lockets or crazy members of my birth cult – that would be Catholics – for venerating and wearing relics of dead saints.

• SIX WEEKS

if people think this jared commenting i have land to sell you in iraq-lol

• jess0

JustJared @ 03/19/2008 at 7:50 pm This is going to be my last ever post on Brad & Angelina. I just can’t win with you people!
    ____________________________________________________

That would be a huge mistake. People come to this site to hear about Brad and Angelina news. If there was no more threads then the site will loose its popularity.

All the fans want is credible and positive news

• http://www.reserveresult.com ReserveResult.com

Madonna’s “4 Minutes” off her upcoming album, “Hard Candy”, is out now and you can hear it here – http://www.reserveresult.com/2008/03/madonnas-hard-candy.html

• vickifromtexas

hey @ 03/19/2008 at 7:41 pm

Why yes you are!

• ritzy?

An interview – Remember the Southampton story?

• lookwhaticando

carolina @ 03/19/2008 at 4:28 pm i love this pic

==========
    You are spoiling me with all the pic’s,, (((smile))) but keep them coming

• http://www.reserveresult.com ReserveResult.com

Fall Out Boy bassist Pete Wentz’s attempted suicide confession -http://www.reserveresult.com/2008/03/pete-wentz-jed-foundations-half-of-us.html

• anoble

#262
    lookwhaticando @ 03/19/2008 at 7:05 pm anoble @ 03/19/2008 at 3:50 pm Hello alia, yes, carolina, felinelilly, vickifromtexas

just posting on the last thread – is everyone staying on this one????
    ===============
    Hello anoble, I love your sigy

——————————————————————-
    Hey lookwhaticando, thanks but I don’t know what that means. fill me in :)

• marianna

konnitiwa @ 03/19/2008 at 7:36 pm

Thanks for posting. I did not realize anyone could add information to IMDB. Now alot on that site makes sense.

• http://www.reserveresult.com ReserveResult.com