Brad & Angelina: It's a Boy and a Girl!

Brad & Angelina: It's a Boy and a Girl!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are having twins — a boy and a girl, reports In Touch.

Brad and Angelina visited her ob-gyn, Dr. Jason Rothbart, for an ultrasound last Friday.

A pal says, “Because she took fertility treatments to help her ovulate, her babies are fraternal. They’re ecstatic. She can’t wait.”

Brad and Angie are reportedly making new plans for their family of eight. Angelina wants Dr. Rothbart to deliver her babies abroad again — Shiloh was born in Namibia, Africa — so the family is gearing up for a move to France. “It means a lot to her to deliver her babies with him, no matter where in the world she gives birth,” a pal says.

Star Magazine reported Angelina was having twins back in January.

Just Jared on Facebook

WENN
  • Sam Smith was spotted in public for the first time since Coachella - TMZ
  • Ashton Kutcher and Mila Kunis have welcomed their second child! - Gossip Cop
  • Derek Hough is officially leaving DWTS - Just Jared Jr
  • Does Britney Spears have a new man? - Radar
  • Jennifer Aniston says she's joined the Mile High club! - Lainey Gossip
  • Amy Schumer is starring in a Barbie movie - The Hollywood Reporter
  • vickifromtexas

anoble, someone is having a fine time with everyone’s names. identity crisis i guess.

• julia

An interview

lmao like we all don’t know it’s Ritzy… Btich please..
    :lol:

• vickifromtexas

however the person who used my name this time said what i would have.

• julia

Original troll “An interview” is now sarah..LMAO
    thanks Jared!!

• lookwhaticando

carolina @ 03/19/2008 at 4:32 pm brad pitt

===========
    That was great,, loved it

• The real lou

Thank you Jared!!!!!!!!!!!!

• oh foolish fool

An interview @ 03/19/2008 at 7:35 pm

An interview about Wanted and not mention Kung Fu Panda as well? She has 2 movies in June not just one. Also she has a movie coming out this fall. Angie always talks about everything happening in her life, always, in every interview.

Dam* you idiots are soo soo stupid.

All the negativities with any intelligence and reasoning ability have abandoned their futile effort and all that is left behind is the noneducated and unintelligent.

• piper, with a low

Hey Jared,

Not to nag, but could you reveal the person who’s been impersonating you?

I’m kinda curious. ;)

• the real tita

#161: Since you are not her pastor nor her therapist, what would you like her to do? And who died and gave you the right to talk to her as if you own her and her family? You’re a self-righteous prig who has no business meddling in her life…and it seems you’re the one who has more issues than her. Take care of your own before you interfere in someone else’s affairs, you busybody.

The woman is already pregnant…are you suggesting she undo her pregnancy and return her other kids to the orphanages so as not to offend your sensibilities? What freaking arrogance and stupidity!

• the real tita

#273: briseis, who would dare? Baka tarayan natin silang bigla.

So glad you’re learning something new. It’s what they say, try to learn something new cause time is a-wasting. You can use the knowledge in your resume or in volunteer work. You can use whenever it’s needed. As per Martha Stewart, it’s a good thing.

You know, you’re right…healthcare, computer work and manufacturing are the way to go. Walang lugi, ika nga dahil dala ng pangangailangan.

• tabitha

It was REGINA/HELENA who was pretending to be Jared.

• josie

More little Shiloh’s on the way! How beautiful are they going to be. Baby girl Shiloh is going to be a big sister. How adorable!

• lookwhaticando

alia @ 03/19/2008 at 4:38 pm Mad and Pax

=====
    I just cant believe how huge Madd’s feet are, the kids are so darling.

• yolly

To # 286 Groundcontrol: Please don’t put down other religion in your comment.
    We all love the Jolie-Pitt’s here at JJ ( except maybe a few haters).

• Alexanderina

Thanks Jared

• Suzy Q

why do you idiot brad fanatics always bring up stuff form Angie’s 20s like the old odd relationship with Billy Bob but they complete forget about Brad’s weirdest creepy relationship with Julliet Lewis? she was emancipated but it was still weird of him . he was a grown man and could have found an adult gf. ick!

• Alexanderina

# 260 dina #1 @ 03/19/2008 at 6:54 pm

ITAWU

• Alexanderina

# 237 African Girl @ 03/19/2008 at 6:33 pm

Hiya AG, long time no see :). How are you? I want to say GREAT POST and ITA and I guess I am a ass kisser as well huh :lol: but I don’t give a flip

• dear,dear caroline

CAROLINE–You have bombarded this thread with pictures all day. You and your multiple personalities are playing the name change game and then lying and saying it is not me. You,
    felinlilly,anoble,vickiejo from texas,and angel are trolls pretending to be fans. Now the weird shit is starting. guli is the only one I give the benifit of doubt. check it out regulars. This whole ensemble of characters(person) are here all day everyday.

• lulu

To Moron sarah @ 03/19/2008 at 7:35 pm
    +++++=
    HA HA HA! better research before writing this lies/craps Kung Fu panda will be released on early June and Wanted on late June. all movie promotion and all mag interview are done and release a month or a few weeks before the movie release not after .

• PLEASE

I just wish people will keep this thread clean.

• http://justjared susieqt

To lookwhaticando,

Maddox is wearing “heelies” sneakers. My 11 year old grandson has one. It is a bulky looking shoe that rolls and has a removable wheel underneath the back of the shoe sole. :-)

hiya bampzsville :)

• lulu

If most tabloid stories are 98 % crab with only 2 % juice. Out touch mag . and Star Mag are pobably -0.0000002 % juice and the worst L/S and NE are -0.0000000000 % juice.

Story either positive or negative reported by this tab. esp. on Brad and Angie are all BS and lie. don’t believed anything what was written.

• passing Through

Let’s see…there were 323 posts when I logged on just now…so that means about 187of them say “Not another tabloid cover!” and “Let’s boycott this thread!” and “Let’s go back to the old thread!”

• alia

a few romantic pics of Angie and Brad to keep the thread positive:

• julia

tabitha @ 03/19/2008 at 8:57 pm

It was REGINA/HELENA who was pretending to be Jared.

Thanks Tabitha, I see that now..

tskk tssk REGINA/HELENA, How stupid can You be to impersonate the Owner of the website..
    :lol:

• Dirty Denise

alia @ 03/19/2008 at 5:22 pm

This is my favorite pic of Brad and Zee. She is a very loved little girl.

• groundcontrol

yolly @ 03/19/2008 at 9:22 pm To # 286 Groundcontrol: Please don’t put down other religion in your comment.

=====================

It’s my own religion I am putting down. After 14 years of Catholic schools I reserve the right to criticize the Catholic Church any time and in any way I want. There is a lot to criticize it for. Since my comment was actually in jest, perhaps you should read these posts in a little lighter vein. Perhaps you’d like that in Latin?

• QQQQ

Can we PLEASE chill with the continuous links to pics we have seen a 1000 times before…. Give it a rest already

• groundcontrol

Hey, vicki,

I sometimes get your name and email in my name and email boxes. I usually spot it before posting anything and just refresh the page to get my name back. Not sure if I posted under your name or not but I did catch it earlier and I just got it again and had to refresh the page.

Maybe other people are getting your name as well and not noticing it. Just a thought.

• Frenchy

ha too bad none of this story is true. I found out something and it contradicts one of these statements/rumors big time. I refuse to post on tabloid threads. so.. later. I’ll be on the other brangelina forum

• alia

Exuse me, QQQQ….but some people actually enjoy and appreciate the pics…
    skip them if you don’t want to see them.

• alia chill with pictures

alia is one of the multiples,now she is bombarding the sight with repeated pictures. These chits are organized . they are slowy ruining this sight. They are at it all day long. and all night., they work in shifts.,

• QQQQ

alia @ 03/19/2008 at 10:14 pm – Carry on; a 1000 more links what fun.

• passing Through

# 237 African Girl @ 03/19/2008 at 6:33 pm

Oh yeah…if this means I’m an ass kisser…well then, put a knee pad on me and call me Kissy or Kissy Girl….take your pick.

++++++++++++++++

Amen, Sistah AG, Amen! I’ll defend Jared’s right to put up any thread topic he sees fit the same as others will defend the right for people to post picture links ad nauseum. Of the 237 posts I’ve seen on this thread so far over 100 of them are probably picture links. I’m sick to my back teeth of them…yet people keep posting them. So GO JARED! How about a Lifeless & Styleless thread, too? Fight the inane with the inane.

• alia

ALIA -WE HAVE SEEN ALL OF THESE PICTURE OKAY,EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM. I GUESS YOUR MOTTO IS,IF YOU DON’T HAVE JACK TO SAY THEN POST OLD PICTURES. LOTS OF THEM