Brad & Angelina: It's a Boy and a Girl!

Brad & Angelina: It's a Boy and a Girl!

Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are having twins — a boy and a girl, reports In Touch.

Brad and Angelina visited her ob-gyn, Dr. Jason Rothbart, for an ultrasound last Friday.

A pal says, “Because she took fertility treatments to help her ovulate, her babies are fraternal. They’re ecstatic. She can’t wait.”

Brad and Angie are reportedly making new plans for their family of eight. Angelina wants Dr. Rothbart to deliver her babies abroad again — Shiloh was born in Namibia, Africa — so the family is gearing up for a move to France. “It means a lot to her to deliver her babies with him, no matter where in the world she gives birth,” a pal says.

Star Magazine reported Angelina was having twins back in January.

Getty

1,747 Comments

Pages: « 164 65 66 67 68 69 [70] Show All

Hello JP Fans :-) Happy Monday!!!

Ohhh I see, the trolls are being trolls again. Poor pathetic things, we have to feel sorry for them…NOT!!!! ROTFLMAO :lol:

Here is a new nice video by screamingangie..

The real lou @ 03/24/2008 at 1:23 pm

And don’t get me started on this mental b*tch(dj/bet/sarah/josie/me again)

Hell, this “true” poster most likely is dj/bet/sarah/josie/me again posting under yet another alias.

Hi there Clini and real lou, how are you two doing today?
The haters don’t want a big happy family picture. All their dreams of a break up and Shiloh being the only biological child has been shattered so they are trying to dream up diff screnarios in their twisted minds to say that JP’s aren’t blissfully happy… They are sooo pathetic, to me it’s funny :lol:

passing through @ 03/24/2008 at 1:26 pm

# 1723 true @ 03/24/2008 at 1:01 pm

yes.they were in NOLA during the weekend.Brad is supposed to be there all the weekend from the time they broke ground with Bill Clinton.so they were there during Easter day,and no none of Brad’s family were there with them.they just spend time with Brad’s family in new year.they never go there through a year or during thanksgiving or Easter day.they just go there once in a year and it is during the new year.

++++++++++++++++++

WTF? This comment doesn’t even make sense, DJ/Style/Cutie/Sarah/Me Again. Why don’t you go find a grammar checker program you can run this BS through before posting it here. You’re giving us all a headache when we try to figure out what you’re trying to say.

good day bampzs

The real lou @ 03/24/2008 at 1:31 pm

1728 guli @ 03/24/2008 at 1:25 pm ,Guli I’m good and how are you doing lady?I had a very nice Easter with my family.Yes these haters are VERY pathetic.They just keep drinking the tabloid kool-aid,lol!

St John’s is going to regret not having Angie as a representative. This morning on The View Joy Behr said that she is always being mistaken for Angelina Jolie. Angie’s maternity dress is attracting attention and sales. The shes she wears is also attracting attention. St John’s is rigid to change, but that will be her lost. I bet some other fashion house will pick her up. People like her and her style. Both are unpretentious and real. Peace

i think jared should do something about this lunatic troll,am already over it,this loser is mentally sick

Reposting, to clean up mistakes. Peace

St John’s is going to regret not having Angie as a representative. This morning on The View Joy Behr said that she is always being mistaken for Angelina Jolie. :smile: People find her beautiful. Angie’s maternity dress is attracting attention and sales. The shoes she wears are also attracting attention. St John’s is too rigid to change, but that will be thier lost. I bet some other fashion house will pick her up. People like her and her style. Both are unpretentious and real. Peace

Good morning to all the BAMPZS fans. Hope those of you who celebrate Easter had a good day. Peace

# 217 jade @ 03/21/2008 at 1:53 pm Mediterranean-I read a comment, in the past by you.You said that you
don’t hardly post at B and A threads anymore,because of the hate there.Then why are you bringing your HATE here? It’s pathetic of you
to do that. It’s going to come back on you someday.

I wish only the best for Jennifer and Brad

OMG,ME AGAIN IS THE SAME AS FAKE,SAME AS SARAH DJ,TRUTH,THIS LUNATIC NEEDS TO GET LOSS

The real lou–I am doing great, we had a great Easter too. BTW–ITA the hater-aid they have been drinking for over three years have made the trolls mmore incoherent/desperate than ever :lol:

Dina#1–thanks, I didn’t watch the View today :-) Check your email…
Hi angel and PT..

MF–II was watching your new video again. I love it :-)

dj/bet/sarah/josie/me again/ @ 03/24/2008 at 11:53 am

me again @ 03/23/2008 at 1:13 pm
me again @ 03/23/2008 at 1:53 pm
me again @ 03/23/2008 at 1:54 pm
me again @ 03/23/2008 at 1:56 pm
me again @ 03/23/2008 at 6:03 pm
me again @ 03/23/2008 at 6:06 pm
me again @ 03/24/2008 at 10:16 am

you really love this thread lol

OBSESSED

:lol: Now we get two identical posts with two different names? Get a grip.

Angie and Zahara @ 03/24/2008 at 2:08 pm

~~~NEW THREAD~~~

Hiya–Felinelilly, how are you today?

Gerodena, I lefy you a comment on your latest video, check it out :-)

Brad is being so controlled by Angelina! What will she do for attention when she is too old to have kids? They are a pathetic Hollywood mess – very strange! I wonder, when they’re finished having kids, if they’ll all exchange vials of blood like she did with Billy Bob to prove how weird they all are. Has everyone forgotten how strange she really is?

I don’t understand why this woman insists on giving birth to her children outside of the United States. What point is she trying to make?

To be very far away from your kind-haters.

I think it is sad that they insist on having all these children.
Have they not heard of ZERO POPULATION?
I guess not.